Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

King Noob

- - -
I joined when I was 17.
I felt old being on the site then.
Now i'm 28.
******** i'm old as ******** ********...
- - -

Retro Punk

Ozarkas
I was fourteen years old when I joined this website. Now, I am twenty two years old.

Gaia is not as fun as it once was, and I am debating on leaving it once again. I only rejoined this website out of boredom and because I wanted to give it a second chance. It is quite fun, but I just get the feeling that most of the content is for younger people.

So, how old are all of you?

Odds are any real adult will be in the guilds and staying away from forums. Check them out.

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
I'm 24, not TOO active, but I come back for some fun time to time!
I'm 22 years old. Joined when I was 13 or 14 I think. Just came back a couple months ago and I'm definitely not as into it as I once was but oh well.

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm 26. I joined back in 2006.

Ruthless Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm 22, going on 23. I go on month long hiatuses and come back on and off because I work 50-60 hours and I'm in college full time. I joined this site when I was in 8th grade. I would have to say yes it is not as fun, but the people are still awesome.

Pure-hearted Lover

I'm 25, and have been here since late '03. I'm not that active really, but I can't seem to give it up even though I can't seem to fit in either.

CyMage's Wife

Dulcet Bard

34,075 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100
I was 24 when I joined back in 2003. I'm 35 now. Not sure if that makes me an adult though..... >_>

Fanatical Phantom

I'm twenty-three, nearly twenty-four. I graduated from college in 2012 and I'm currently working on my second degree. And yupp, I'm still here - never even took a break between 2008 and now.
Yes, definitely. I kind of wish I had connected with more people over the years since now I mostly lurk and put in my 2c here and there...but I'm still having fun here on Gaia so I'll keep on sticking around.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
S0AD
There are more adults on this website than kids. As a younger teen, I sometimes feel like an outcast.

It definitely depends on the forum. Like the GCD and Site Feedback tend to have the older adults (like myself) whereas Chatterbox has a lot of the younger users (or older users who don't mention their age). I'm not sure about other forums but I'd imagine that because they're based on interest the ages of the users vary.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
I joined when I was probably in middle school (7th or 8th grade) came and went a few times and I'm here at 21. I always thought the mass majority of users were close to or in their twenties...

Micherru's Significant Otter

Dulcet Wench

18,965 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Zaade

- - -
I joined when I was 17.
I felt old being on the site then.
Now i'm 28.
******** i'm old as ******** ********...
- - -
Same. High five for being old loyals. XD
I don't remember when I joined... 2004 ish maybe? neutral But here I am. 24 years old. Dressin' up muh avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff