Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Expert

I'm 33 now and I've been on here since I was 27...so 6 or 7 years, depending on how you look at it. biggrin It does not surprise me that there are older folks on here, Gaia is supposed to be fun and for ALL AGES, not just kids.

Profitable Consumer

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OP is me precisely. I was here a lot when I was in high school, now I'm just out of college. Glad to see it's doing so well...gave me my first taste of gambling and marketplace buying and reselling.

Everyday Cat

Hey, I'm the same age as OP. And I was the same age as OP when I started. Cool!

Dangerous Seraph

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
20 and still here. Joined on my orignal when I was 12... Lived in fear of my account being taken from me. XD

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
The Muse of Life
20 and still here. Joined on my orignal when I was 12... Lived in fear of my account being taken from me. XD

Same here. rofl

Also I don't fully consider myself an adult, for the OP's question.

Feral Friend

It's funny how "being and adult" is related to age. I'm considered still a "young adult", though I don't feel like one. I'm still pretty much the same when I was 15, of course I have more confidence in who I am now that time has passed and life has been lived a bit more.

I guess it's just about society having to put down some boundaries to categorize people. I'm held responsible for my own actions now, no way no one's going to let me off a hook if I ever decide to do something stupid. I also take care of myself (financially and socially, work, school etc.), which I've always seen as a sign of "adulthood".

If I don't do something, nobody's going to do it for me! biggrin

Unstoppable Hoarder

Baja is 29 now, joined when I was 18.

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
*waves* I'm old and still here. Don't even remember how old I was when I joined but the forums are still interesting so I hang out for those.

Blessed Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Well... I'm 18, and although in my country that's the age they say you are an adult, I certainly don't feel that way.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

I'm 22 and I was 12 when I joined.:3

Ace Hero

Adult, and still here.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
22 y/o here stil dressin up my virtual dollie. redface

Feral Friend

its a curse
22 y/o here stil dressin up my virtual dollie. redface

That's a great way of putting it! biggrin
When I'm dressing up my avi it feels so much like playing and I feel a bit silly.

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
Im 25 and im loving it here.... haha

Friendly Explorer

I joined when I was 13 years old. As seen in my profile, my account was made in 2004. I made 23 years old now. I just returned after many years of inactivity, but I'm not as chatty or silly as I was when I was younger. In fact, some of my old posts kind of make me cringe now!

I'm more of a lurker now than a poster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces