somnolenta's King

Ghostly Shapeshifter

13,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Joined back in '04 on my original account, I'm 22 going on 23 now xD

Divine Prophet

tab I think I joined about 6 years ago...and now I'm 18 and in college

I keep quitting, but then I just come back again weeks...months...years later. and then I sell some art, buy some stuff and vanish again

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

Joined back in '06 and I'm 21 now.
I disappear from time to time but I still come back for nostalgias sake.
adult here.

I've been on here forever and feel no need to leave.

Lonely Nymph

23 here...I mostly lurk...I like watching the GCD squirm and talk about the site...I also...lurk in hopes of seeing GCD McSourface again...

So far, I feel like no one knows of that character anymore.
Tijolinho
23 here...I mostly lurk...I like watching the GCD squirm and talk about the site...I also...lurk in hopes of seeing GCD McSourface again...

So far, I feel like no one knows of that character anymore.

I had almost forgotten about mcsourface until someone recently used it in a thread

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/y-all-a-buncha-half-naked-demon-sluts/t.94411551/

Ah memories.
I joined around 2004 and I'm 25 now. I just started visiting again after quite a few years, for nostalgic purposes I guess. I'll probably stop and start again at some point.

It's like a strange, modern way to relive your childhood.

Enduring Hero

There are probably adults who still use this site...but I'm not one of them. I joined this site in '08 as a fourteen year old, I'm now twenty. However haven't been active in over two years. When inflation reached the point where Gaia (in practice) became pay-to-play, I lost interest. The avatar customisation was the main thing that kept me here. It's strange to think now that this place was such a big part of my adolescence!

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

I was 17 when I joined in the Summer of '04.
I just turned 28.

I think the inflation makes it less fun now.
I take several breaks per year and come back every few weeks
for about 2 days. I get bored with it and leave again.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image Gaia didn't even exist until a few months before I turned 18, so I'm definitely an adult...

I joined in 2006, shortly before I turned 21. So that makes me 29 now. Most of the people on Gaia that I know are over 20, and many are up into their 50s.
User Image

Kawaii Spirit

Can't remember if I already posted here or not. I'm 33, have been here for ~11 years (since August 03 -- this is a new account though). I'm married and have a job/life/etc. Gaia is pretty much my "I have some time to kill" web site now. Sometimes I just don't want to deal with grown up stuff like the news, etc. so I come here to dress my avatar and talk about items. It's not a huuuuuuge part of my life anymore but I have no plans to quit either, if that makes sense. It's familiar and comfortable. I've lived in 3 countries since making an account here, so Gaia was kinda my familiar space (my "home" if you will) between the 3. I still occasionally toss some money their way because I want to support the site, and I'm a Verge member.

A lot of people judge the older gaians but honestly coming here in my free time isn't any different than playing a game or reading a comic book. It's just a fun thing to do.

Wintry Bookworm

17,415 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Dragon Master 50
Some may say that Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder...

I'm 21 and my Bro, Xashowd, is 22 and we are both on Gaia an very active on here!

...but the Rose will always be beautiful.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I joined in 2006 when I was 19 and I'm 26 (27 on the 28th!) and I'm still on Gaia. I still find itt interesting, and it's cool to meet new people.
I joined back in '07... I was 13 then. I dont really come on this site often but ill check it out or come on once ever great while

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Joined in 05, I am 28~

I mostly lurk emotion_donotwant I'm reading all yur posts~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff