Welcome to Gaia! ::

Most of the users (needles to say) are actually going to be older. Why? because loyalty.and totally not because all the older users are stuck in an internet limbo where there's no escape ninja

Demonic Spirit

I was 14 when I joined, and now I'm 24.
:3

Gambino Darling

24,350 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
I daresay that the majority of the users are in their 20s, maybe?

I was 14 when I initially joined Gaia. In the meantime, I have aged by 10 years since then.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

I joined in 2004, and I am now 33. I've had some really great times here. Joined great guilds, role plays, had hefty discussions. Met annoying people, nice people, rude people etc. But most most importantly I met my wife here, who I have been married to for seven years now. mrgreen I've got no complaints, and I don't think I will be leaving any time soon.

Angelic Gaian

11,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm 26. I've been on the site since 2003. 3nodding
I've only come online out of curiosity of the progress of the manga. sweatdrop
I'll stop by for the Halloween and Christmas events, but the site's severely turned me off with the monetization of the economy...
I miss when Announcements actually had to do with the community, not the cash shop trinkets and deals.
Shouyosei
26, joined when I was nearly 17.

It's not fun anymore, but I keep coming back.
:c

me too!

Tenacious Hellhound

Cutchu
Shouyosei
26, joined when I was nearly 17.

It's not fun anymore, but I keep coming back.
:c

me too!

This sums it up for many, many people.

OG Hero

Joined when I was 13, now turning 20 in a week.
It's different but I always find myself logging back on here.

I think majority of the users on the site are around 18+

Anxious Bookworm

I'm twenty and I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
29 and I come here out of habit, honestly.

I do like dressing up my avatar. A lot. I wish I had her in doll form. I'm just not as invested in being on the forums and stuff, like I used to be. I dunno..something changed and my interest just shifted.

I can't bring myself to close my account or give my stuff away, so....I come for events, I sometimes just sign on to change the avvie n show her off, then I leave again.

I know of some gaians who are older than I, though. Like....50+ and around my dad's age. I probably won't leave. If I get bored, I'll either just not come back, or give the account to a younger cousin or something.

Noob

i joined gaia when i was 16 I'm 29 now....I've seen it change.. I remember when the old users reject the idea of a cash shop and when The Verge open there was an uproar..MC's is not as sought after as it once was. ohhh the times flies by

Professional Novice

I was 32 when I joined. I thought I was old then.

Of course, I'm not nearly as active as I was back then. But that's owing more to the way Gaia has changed than my age.
I joined on my 13th birthday and I just turned 25 sweatdrop

Sexy Glitch

I'm not sure if I've posted in here before.

I've been here for over ten years; I'm now 27.

Edit @ person above me: Gaia hasn't been around for 12 years.

Toxic Otaku

joined when i was 11 ( emotion_awesome ) and now im 20

ive quit multiple times and made new accounts but somehow keep ending up back here

emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces