Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Unicorn

Zaade

- - -
I joined when I was 17.
I felt old being on the site then.
Now i'm 28.'
******** i'm old as ******** ********...
- - -

lol basically same story here.

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Like seems to be the trend, I joined up with my first account back in 2004. I was 17 at the time, I'm 27 now.

Otherworldly Dreamer

23,390 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
Joined in December of '03 (my main account). 29 here (gonna be 30 in 2 weeks). Been coming on less and less as the demand to spend real money rises, but I still enjoy some places.
I find that there's more people over 18 than under due to how long gaia's been around for... sweatdrop

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Joined when I was 14, now I'm 22. s**t.
Candycane Scartissue
I'm 25, and have been here since late '03. I'm not that active really, but I can't seem to give it up even though I can't seem to fit in either.

I know the feels. Been here one year later than you, and despite having no friends here, I can't seem to step away from it razz

Feral Friend

SiicoSeeren
Candycane Scartissue
I'm 25, and have been here since late '03. I'm not that active really, but I can't seem to give it up even though I can't seem to fit in either.

I know the feels. Been here one year later than you, and despite having no friends here, I can't seem to step away from it razz

Gaia has this strange nostalgic hold on me even though I have no friends here either xD

Sparkly Assailant

11,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Heckler 50
I'm 23, joined at fourteen in 05. (I think my math is right) I quit for a while, but I'm having fun now. I always liked online communities better when they weren't facebooky and had to involve people you know. Plus the artistic aspects. (omg avi art is <333), and having something to come back to when I get off my late night shift is pretty rad.
Supikoira
SiicoSeeren
Candycane Scartissue

Gaia has this strange nostalgic hold on me even though I have no friends here either xD

WE CAN ALL BE ALONE TOGETHER emo

SnowDrifted's Significant Otter

Demonic Partner

Augh, I believe I joined in '05 and now I'm 28. I was only going to come back out of boredom because the other roomies had a forum site they were hanging on and I felt it'd be the best time to try it again. Thankfully I have a very active friend who was the one who convinced me to just return and hang out- that way when we saw each other we can discuss something that none of our mutual friends would be able to... It's been a hit or miss really. I hate how much inflation has happened but I enjoy that it's encouraging more artists. If nothing else Gaia is a great place to practice your art.

Hopeless Guildsman

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
21 here, joined back in 06. biggrin
On an older account I lost the info to. emo

Pure-hearted Lover

SiicoSeeren
Candycane Scartissue

I have friends who come on sometimes, but I usually just post alone in my quest thread or help out in the Achievements forum! 4laugh I can't give it up, though.

Supikoira

It has a strange hold on me, too! 3nodding

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
I'm 27 and have seen people here getting up into their fifties, so yeah.

Wild Unicorn

Yeah. All my old friends from that time are long gone being adults.

I don't get it. I'm going to be 29 in a few days and I don't get it. What is 'being an adult' anyway?

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
yea im 22....im here for the lols.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers