Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
"Ripe. You could have used any other word... then RIPE."

She face palmed at this. Of all the words in the English language, he picks ripe. Now Shes a fruit. Oh great. FRUIT.

"Major perversion."

She stuck out her tongue, feeling a hot salty liquid slide into her mouth. She spat it out, disliking th taste of her own blood. She leaned into him, her knee resting between his legs.

"There is more. might want to clean it up then~"

Distinct Bloodsucker

"Oh, still impatient are we?" He poked more fun at her before leaning in to suckle away the remnants of the blood from her lip. Suddenly he felt that watching presence yet again but on a more tangible scale. A trace of it's soul pillar appeared in the 4th plane, hard to see but with his current form it was not such a difficult task. He'd memorize it and check the signature later for any matches.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
"More than you know."

She growled slightly, grabbing his shirt.

"You Sir, are coming with me."

She grinned and flashed her eyes in an empty area. There it was. She could feel someone straining down her powers. Voyeur? No. More like assassin. Ugh. She stilted her eyes, pulling him up with her roughly. She didn't have time to be watched.

"Hold on."

She moved two fingers up, the both of them disappearing into the floor.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OoC:

Ill post to Alex when I get out of work, and will introduce Leo to the bar crowd shortly after.

Not sure the bars ready for Leo yet...

We shall find out one way or the other.

cool

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Rini comes up from her room with a sigh and a yawn. She made her way to the bar, "Another day another set of dollars..." as she gazed around, it was evident people had come and gone. "....The things I miss when I am asleep..." she muttered slowly. Today the woman was adorned in a pair of blue jeans, in a stone-wash color. Her top was a simple rainbow tie-dye tank top. Her long raven locks were tied back into a bun. She pulls out a notebook and began to write down another drink recipe. Her thoughts began to reflect back over the past few days. Grabbing a remote, she turned on the music in the bar and began to sing to herself softly. Today was inventory, and she had some cleaning to do. She marked the book, and closed it. From under the counter of the bar, and began to check the bottles upon the shelving.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: why must work be so boooooring.

Dangerous Prophet

Samayou "The Mountain" Tamashii

User Image

Fine wood creaked as the door was pushed open and forth from the entrance poured the looming shadow of an ancient being. Samayou had visited this place but a few times and now he was ready to make a solid presence here. He managed to squeeze through the door as his 6'6" frame lumbered past patrons and tables.

The light bathed his black skin that looked as if it was chiseled of stone. His muscular and bulging body was not too big or too small, a perfect and well rounded design of strength and athletic speed. His hair was a long black sea of strands that fell just to his eye level, and his eyes...o those eyes. They were solid black and gleamed like two tiny dead suns. Scanning the bar with a powerful gaze as he marched up to the bar and placed in an open challenge.

His gym bag gently fell to the floor as he took a seat, his mind relaxing as his ancient presence radiated the ominous strength he possessed. His scar covered body was ancient and marked with tribal burns, battle wounds, and deformed torture scars. If anyone could claim to have seen and done it all, it was him. But few knew his humility and compassion they only saw the darkness and vicious nature. Today he adorned a pair of sneakers, a baggy pair of black sweat pants and a tank top that hugged his cut form. His neck tensing as he stretched it and waited. he would hopefully not have to wait long, an open challenge was always welcomed in places like this, and considering he had not competed on Gaia in a public fashion for every a decade....it hopefully would not be long.....
A man walked through the front door, a bright red shirt hung unbuttoned from his shoulders, revealing a well build body of only 5 foot 9 and weighing in at 162 pounds. He was by no means a big man, but he seemed to carry himself around with ease and a certain energetic vibe around him. He legs were clad in lose black pants of a soft material and on his feet he wore simple black sneakers meant for summer. His hair fell down to his shoulders and had a golden red brown glow to it, his eyes were, in stark contrast to the rest, a vibrant blue.

As he observed the bar he noticed a man sitting in a chair, big and mean looking, scars all over his body, obviously a fighter. Which was perfect for the nameless warrior. Without any idea how things were done around here and feeling rather audacious he walked towards him. He held no ill intentions and he had a mild smile play on his lips as he stopped in front of the man sitting down. "Hey, I was wondering, seeing how you look like a fighter, if you would be interested in a small spar? I've heard this bar houses fights rather regularly and I'm looking to improve myself."

He then stuck out his hand to initiate a handshake, " I'd give you my name, but I'm afraid I have none to offer, call me whatever you like."

Dangerous Prophet

User Image

Samayou would glance to his left and solid black eyes would look the man up and down. The ancient Psion would nod as he shook the lads hand. "Samayou and yes, I just put in an open challenge. No name, hmm a man needs a name. How about Cavnir, in my language it means Courage." His voice was rumbling and old, as if not one but multiple entities spoke. He rose to his full height and nodded as he grabbed his gym bag and looked to the bar tender. He was told arena 2 was open and thus nodded and headed in that direction.
The voice of Samayou startled the nameless warrior for a moment, but he knew that if he was to venture in these lands a strange voice would be the least of his worries. He smiled as he was given a name that meant courage, he somehow felt that either way this fight swung, it wouldn't end in anger. "Then I shall now be known as Cavnir, I shall offer this name only to you." He grinned and scratched the back of his head, "All formality aside, I am honoured to have received this name."

After the exchange with the bar, Cavnir, as Samayou called him followed stride. While they walked Cavnir spoke again, "I must however mention, I have little power aside from my qi. Should you be able to throw flames or lightning at me, I'm afraid this will not be a long match." He stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked and awaited his response.

Dangerous Prophet

User Image

"Hahaha, no sadly I have no such skills of THAT nature." His long strides carried him swiftly and it was apparent for a big man he moved quick. Soon they left the tunnel behind and a simulated world of snow and mountains flooded his senses. It was just like home. He took a moment to breathe in the air and smiled. "Basvar Mular da Vas." His foreign tongue rumbled the voice as he tossed his gym bag aside, removing his tank top and sneakers as he strolled into the snow bare foot. The crunching of crystal flakes booming in his focused hearing. This was truly like home, even if it was simulated. He gave a chuckle as he picked up some of the snow and rubbed it in his hands, letting the cold sensation fill his nerves.

he took a few paces out into the open valley which was flat for the most part and covered in snow and frost. High mountains and pine trees rose around them in all directions as he stretched his arms and allowed his muscles to tense and then expand. Each movement was like watching rocks roll as his chiseled body appeared to be formed out of granite, his nick name truly was fitting. He turned to face the young lad, stretching his legs as he nodded.
"When your ready."

Little know to them this fight was being broadcast-ed in the bar by sight orbs. They hovered around the pair catching every glimpse of the fighters.
As they walked it became apparent to Cavnir that his opponent was not only big, but also quick. He had hoped that he would have that advantage but such was not his luck. "Glad to hear that, I was worried for a moment." When they ventured out over the arena Cavnir blew his hands to warm them up a bit and rubbed his shoulders. "Bloody cold if you ask me," nonetheless he was taking off his sneakers one at a time.

When he was done with his sneakers he jumped for a few times while throwing his arms outwards and inwards, warming up his body. It was however not really necessary considering he had his inner qi, but he could use every advantage possible, even if it was his opponent underestimating him. When Samayou called out to him to start when ready Cavnir raised his hands like a boxer and kept light on his feet. He wondered how best to approach, his opponent had reach and size in his advantage. Ah well, no use in dawdling about, he tucked in his head, arched his back forward and rushed in with a low posture. If he got close enough he'd try to throw a left, low body blow aimed at the giants liver with a leading left foot. If it hit he would quickly pull back, dig in his feet and unleash a right straight aimed at the plexus while maintaining his low posture.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: is there a word in his language for "he's dead meat" biggrin ?

a wild mess appeared..i used mop...it was super effective.

Loyal Gaian

(( -lurks in the corner- ))

Dangerous Prophet

[ BATTLE POST ]
2/10

Zerdiox

Cavnir's eyes flashed to the right and locked on to the quick fist heading his way,. A moment before impact he grinned slightly, then he got hit in the head and his entire body got flung to the side. He crashed in to the ground with a sickening ragdoll effect. A second after he hit the ground a groan came from Cavnir, he stumbled up and held on to his head with his right hand. He winced slightly and shook his head, "I guess that's my r-"

Before he finished rolling his R, Samayou was upon him! his body moved with the ferocity of a charging bear but the cold restraint of in his movements told it all. He was no brute or strength man, he was not chaotic or filled with madness. He was fast, efficient, vicious...he was a trained killer. He was no competitor and though he held back much of his God like strength, it was clear he was here to push himself tactically....and give the lad a fight worthy of remembering!

Samayou was with in reach just as fast as it took Cavnir to begin to stand and before he could get up a swift snapping kick came lashing out! It swept in from Cavnir's right side and aimed to again smash him right on the head with the shin of the Devil's tree trunk leg! Sama was ruthless but not with out control or mercy. He was simply put, not given Cavnir an inch to fight back, he was ensuring he did not under estimate his adversary in any way!

Mean while in the bar fans looked on in awe. The fight was getting hot and though Cavnir seemed to be relaxed and joyful, Sama was all business. Not witty catch phrases, no funny comments or cute smiles. His black eyes peered out like a remorseless killer. some commented on his strength, others on his speed and efficiency but it was always his eyes that got the most attention. Something so simple was being described in so many ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff