Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xxxxMood: Lost
Thoughts: I can't exactly go back now.

xxxxxxxxxTunes: Wasting Away

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✁---- And so the sky⊱ ( becomes a dream )
                                          █: ✿⋙ I never DREAMT BECAUSE I'M JUST TOO busy
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✁---- Waiting for nothing( and wasting away )
                                          xxxxxxxxxஐ°º¤ø, And so the sky it watched my
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxd r e a m s
                                          Fall to pieces right in front of me

xxxxxxxx & 'Cause I'm just too busy Waiting for N O T H I N G.⋟
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✁---- And wasting away()
                                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She moved slowly, with no particular location in mind. Her green hair was down, matted and messy. It wasn't dirty, but it surely looked like there had been a scuffle at some point. Her cheeks was the only real indication that she had indeed been involved in violence of some sort. Her right cheek, red, throbbing, stood out against creamy pale skin. Her teal green eye looked almost soulless as she dragged her bare feet along the pavement. The young woman was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a light pink tank top. A white sweater barely hung onto her shoulders and her arms dangled limp at her sides.

Without even realizing it she walked right up to a tavern door. The woman tilted her head back to look up at a sign. Zackrodisiac? Maybe this is what she needed, rest of some sort. Before prying the door open she peered down at he left hand. An engagement ring sparkled brilliantly up at her. She cringed at the sight of it. Delicate fingers pried the cold metal off her finger and she discarded it carelessly into the grass. Her tear streaked face was quickly wiped with the back of her sleeve just before she pushed her way into the establishment.

Without making eye contact with anyone she moved through the threshold and to the bar. Her bare feet were cold on the floors of the bar, and if there was broken glass it was a hazard to vulnerable skin. Fortunately, she made it to the bar with no incidents. The woman of about 5"4' sat upon a bar stool, farthest away from any patron that happened to be there as well. Her frail arms crossed on the bar and she dropped her head into the make-shift pillow she had created with her arms. Teal green orbs closed and a relieved sigh escaped her lips and she felt her body start to relax. Just a couple minutes of sleep... just a bit.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

User Image
Rini

gaia_angelleft Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king. gaia_diamond

As she finished scrubbing the last table in the bar, someone had entered. It was a lovely young woman, yet there was something odd about her. Stopping her movements for a moment as the female walked by without a glance. Rini took in the fact she lacked shoes, in the show it took to get here. That was horrible, she hoped the poor woman was alright. Walking to the thermostat, she would turn the heat up a few degrees. She vanished a moment from the main bar area and returned with a blanket. She walked up to Nanami, draping the blanket over her shoulders.

"Excuse me Miss, You look cold, I hope you don't mind, can I offer you room and/or drink, it is better then sleeping out here, you look very cold...."

She shook the woman gently, checking her over while asking questions. Ready to move and get her a room key at moments notice. Her blue grey eyes showing her kindness and concern for the green haired lady.

"You look about my size, I have spare clothes and shoes I have yet to wear if you would like something to change into..."

gaia_nitemareleft Treat her like a game and she will show you how it's played. gaia_nitemareright

Akako Akari

Dangerous Prophet

Samayou Tamashii
Samayou "The Mountain" Tamashii

[ BATTLE POST ]
3/10

Zerdiox

Sama was not a man to waste time or energy in a fight. He was a big guy and it took a-lot of energy to move his mass quickly. This was a draw back to his power and durability and he was fully aware of it. Understanding ones strengths is good, understanding the weakness is the key to survival.

That was why he wasted little time dispatching enemies, he did not enjoy dragging out fights because it created opportunities for his enemy to take advantage. But it was also clear to the trained eye that his movements were subtle, and little energy was wasted....any plans Cavnir had of trying to gas him out could be long forgotten.

SWOOSH! The kick flew before Cavnir's face but instead of trying to with hold the energy and exert himself he simply breathed, letting his kick follow through as his enemy gained space. The wind rushed around them as the power of the kick forced snow to drift and change like waves in the sea. The fans at the bar sat on the edge of their seats, many of them knowing that if that kick had connected it would have been over. Many would believe, some knew for fact, that one blow from this Devil could end a fight. Samayou however expected nothing less from Cavnir then a carbon copy of himself, someone who could take his worst punishment and keep standing so he never held back....ever. His foot would settle down as his lead again just as Cavnir got to a full rest and stance. The style was gentle and Sama was not too familiar with it but he would take things as they came, he always had.

The sound of rushing air filled his ears as subconsciously his breathing relaxed and his heart remained steady, the key to keeping himself rejuvenated through out matches. Just as his adversary was fully set Sama was upon him. A simple slide of the feet that got him just with in boxing range, a lighting fast left jab that shot out like a viper. The intended target was the face of course, the nose most preferred, a hard target to hit but the speed was impressive. Each twisting movement of the iron fibers of his body displayed a cold and calculated method that was fueled by raw emotion. A deadly combination of emotional energy and calculated thought that had downed many foes.

All the while his face showed no signs of stress or fatigue, just blank black eyes staring back at Cavnir like a reflection. Some would say it was un-settling but Cavnir was most likely ignorant to such mind games, or was as his name suggested and over came such trivial fears.

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xxxxMood: Lost
Thoughts: I can't exactly go back now.

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxd r e a m s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People, from what she had seen, were usually cruel. Because of this she was truly surprised at this strangers kindness. A blanket was draped around her frail shoulders and she peered up with curious green orbs to look at the stranger. A lovely young woman with dark hair and bottomless blue gray eyes starred back at her with kind eyes. A kindness Nanami was unfamiliar with. Embarrassed, Nanami looked back down at her left hand which was now clutching the gifted blanket, holding it fastened around her chest. "Thank you... but I have nothing to pay you back with." The young woman lifted her gaze again to give the stranger a weary smile. Water welded up in her eyes, repressed tears glistened as the woman's lashes batted trying to fight the tears from actually falling.

The young woman pulled the blanket closer to her chest. Her chin tucked down so it was touching her hand holding the blanket. What else could she do, but accept. She couldn't go back... not to him. Not ever. The clenched hand squeezed until her knuckles had gone white. That guy was the worst kind of human... but so many were like that. God knows her father was the same. Flashbacks of a knife pressed precariously to a quivering young girl at the age of 14 came to mind. Ah... the tears came now. A memory rather than him caused more tears. Silent, hot tears streaked down her cheeks and to her chin. Quickly she buried her face in the blanket that had been provided. So embarrassing... was she really going to cry in front of a stranger.
Samayou Tamashii

User Image

The Nameless Warrior -- Location: Arena 2-- Mood: Focused

Judging from the gust of wind and whirling of the snow Cavnir was rather happy he avoiding that kick. Letting him get in to his stance was however a mistake on Sama's part. While Cavnir was struggling and acting a fool, he reacted slower because he had to work out what he was doing. In his current stance his body was almost acting on it's own, only a little thought was needed and his body moved.

Before Sama was able to slide in range and execute his jab, Cavnir would quickly raise his left foot and perform a quick sideways stop-kick aimed at his abdomen. He'd combine the kick with a slight push from his right leg to increase the power. Aside from the physical effort to increase the power, he'd also unleash a solid amount of qi from his left foot just before impact. Should it hit it would be enough to cause severe internal trauma and death to a regular human, how his current opponent would fair, he had no idea.

Should the kick fail to stop Sama, Cavnir would use Sama's body to push himself off with his left leg and create some more distance, he didn't feel like taking another one of those punches.

If he succeeded in stopping him, he would actually push his advantage and follow up the stop kick. He would quickly place his left leg in front of him, a good two feet away from Sama and perform a deadly roundhouse kick with his right heel aimed at the very tip of Sama's right shoulder with the same reinforcement of qi like his previous kick. While the shoulder might seem like a strange target, Cavnir was simply too small to hit him in the face. Instead he hoped for the next best thing and that would be slowing down those punches and limit Sama's movement. Aiming at the top of his shoulder he might be able to hit a less dense muscle area and actually hit some softer tissue, just pushing at that spot hurt slightly with normal human being.

If Sama was not only stopped but also pushed back, which was highly doubtful, Cavnir would press forward with a barrage of sideways kicks. He'd aim at his sides and Sama's shoulders, each kick enforced with qi.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

User Image
Rini

gaia_angelleft Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king. gaia_diamond

She let out a sigh of relief, the girl responded well. A hand reaching out to pat her back, she smiled once more. The smile was nothing but to keep reassuring that she was harmless. " My name is Rini, I am the head bartender here, almost basically, I cover the place when no one else is around to keep it in order..." she chuckled lightly. "How about that drink?" When the female said she had nothing to pay back with, Rini would give a light shake of her head. "Do not worry about it dear one....I will take the hit for it, and if your talking about the clothes, It is okay, I have plenty to wear, I can assure you"

She watches carefully for any reactions, tears? Were those tears forming in the new females' eyes? Be still Rini's beating heart, Had she done something wrong? Better yet, What had this young Lady been through to make such emotion be evoked out suddenly. "What is wrong? Have I offended you?, Are you hurt?"

gaia_nitemareleft Treat her like a game and she will show you how it's played. gaia_nitemareright

Akako Akari

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: Alexander promised~ Both delivered..the fight is finished before Monday...
Leo I have your next fight ready...I just need to set rules and announce Arena 3's setting to the public :3 I'll do so tonight~...

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xxxxMood: Regretful
Thoughts: How could she think she caused this?

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxd r e a m s

A look of shock crossed over the young woman's features as Rini asked if she was the cause. The tears had nothing to do with Rini. How could she possibly think she did this? Nanami turned her head and looked at Rini. A broken smile appeared over her features, her almost soulless eyes now were full of emotion. Sorrow, happiness, fear, just to name a few. "Oh God no... no, no. You didn't... I mean... it's a long story, but these aren't because of you. Nanami lifted a free hand to point at her tear stained cheeks. "Thank you so much for your kindness... I'm okay. A couple bumps and bruises, but nothing life-threatening I don't think. My name is Nanami. Thank you again.. a glass of water will do and a bath maybe. I shouldn't borrow your clothes without cleaning first." Another weary smile appeared on the woman's tired face.

Nanami peered around the bar for the first time now. Her green orbs took in her surrounding and she found that she really had no idea where she had taken herself to. "Umm... what part of town is this. I just started walking and didn't stop until I was face first with the door to this place.
Kurai`Haruko
OOC:
Leo I have your next fight ready...I just need to set rules and announce Arena 3's setting to the public :3 I'll do so tonight~...

User Image

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Arena Three

Quote:
obviouslylegit
V.
Quote:
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

Setting: Tanzania!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Animals: Leopards,Zebra,Elephant,Lions, Giraffes,Chimpanzees,(to name a few~)

Surprise Restrictions!: No Magic! No God-like powers!
[Ooc: I leave dat first post to Leo.

Because I'm posting this from my phone. =D]

Dangerous Prophet

Samayou "The Mountain" Tamashii

[ BATTLE POST ]
4/10

Sama moved in, his eyes focusing in all of the world around him.

Zerdiox
Before Sama was able to slide in range and execute his jab, Cavnir would quickly raise his left foot and perform a quick sideways stop-kick aimed at his abdomen.

His left hand was poised for the jab when a kick came soaring to his gut. The fast little b*****d nearly caught Sama head on in the gut too but a slight turn of the hips helped minimize the damage. It was by no means a glancing blow but the heel was at least avoided, allowing the ball of Cavnir's foot to slam into solid muscle wall. Sama was already at an angle, the slight twist just gave him more help and proved it was the little things that counted.

The impact force rocked Sama and halted whatever advancement he had been planning, but Cavnir was in for a rude awakening. Before the kick could retreat Sama's right hand snapped down, firm digits wrapping around the ankle! In a sudden jerk of movement Cavnir's leg was pulled towards Sama and that left fist slammed down in a powerful hammer fist bash that aim to damage that knee for the remainder of this match! Sama's strength was on show here for he also gave his body a 2 inch drop, allowing his weight to play in as a factor for this blow.

Again the efficiency of his movements and the reaction speed of his hands played to his tank like advantage. Cavnir could out kick him all day, but if he could only stand on one leg, and that was his good leg, he would be useless in this fight. He was by no means a slouch for that kick had more power then Sama had ever expected, if he had caught it full on it would have been bad. For now a bruised ab and confirmed gut check that this small man could hit.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: Your choice Legit ^_^ See Sama~? If you'd got here any later,you'd not have got the best Arena there is ^.~

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

I'm posting this off my phone as well, so Ill post the intro in 6 hours if I survive this shift.

Could I get the restrictions elaborated on. I understand the god power stuufz, though no magic would exclude anything beyond a humanoid physical capacity? Example. No external manifested energies, such as psionic, chakra, ki, elemetal or other forms of manipulation of ones body or surroundings?

I know you wanted to test a nin type character right? So should I reference that as too what would be acceptable? Otherwise with 'magic' in general restricted it'll be two human's duking it out in the Savannah. Which could be entertaining. ;3

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: I aimed more at avoiding things like psionics,becoming godzilla-like,manipulations and elemental. Can't have you roasting the wild animals nor freezing them or some such.. and no damned piece-of-s**t "void"magic. You two may discuss if you wish to allow ki/chakra..i dont consider them "magic" myself...
Don't work too hard ;']

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces