Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageSunny blushed, looking uncomfortable and tapping her index fingers together.

"Um... J-Just sssssss-sending an email?"

Luckily, Sanya continued, so Sunny left it at that.

Come to think of it... Yeah, Sanya didn't have her eyepatch.

"Oh. I g-g-guess I didn't notice your eye was h-h-healed. To b-b-be honest, I thought you were b-b-b-blind in that eye, n-not injured. I j-j-just got so used to you having the eyep-p-patch that I didn't pay it any m-m-mind. H-How did you h-h-hurt your eye, anyway?"

Mood: Curious
Thinking: I can't believe I didn't notice Sanya's eyepatch was gone...
Wearing: Pictured

((Short. Sorry.))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

"Uh well that's a really long story but the short version is, I was outside training to use a staff. I'm terrible at weapons though so as I was spinning it around it I caught it with my had put the end hit me square in the eye!" She rubbed her left eye gently, remembering where the eye patch had rested for days.

After she finished talking she watched Sunny go about her business for a bit. She grabbed the bar counter and gently shoved off, spinning herself around on the bar stool.
Dani walked in, idly picking at his fangs as he surveyed the bar." I smell new blood." He chuckled darkly as he sat himself on the bar, kicking his feet like an excited child." Herro!" He purred loudly, producing a knife from his pocket.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageSunny went about, wiping various things down. When she turned to wipe down the counter, she noticed Sanya spinning on her stool. The barmaid giggled.

"Th-That looks like f-f-f-f-fun!" she exclaimed.

Sanya was so carefree and innocent... It was probably a lot of fun over at that cafe she worked at. She'd have to stop by some time to visit. Sanya was always visiting her here at the Zack, so Sunny figured the least she could do was stop by to visit Sanya.

Walking around to the front of the bar counter, Sunny hopped onto the stool next to her, spinning it around herself.

Hee hee! This really was fun. It was true. The best things in life really were free.

Uh oh... She was beginning to get a little dizzy...

Mood: Entertained
Thinking: Whee!

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Gah!" As she spun herself around a voice snapped her out of her motions. Feeling a little bit dizzy, she struggled to keep herself upright. Looking at the source of the voice she was about to speak when she saw the man take out a knife. "eep!"

Sanya's instincts took over and she grabbed the bar counter and easily flung herself over the top to hide behind it.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Eternally yours 666
User ImageSunny barely heard the new person enter. She stopped spinning when she heard him say something about new blood.

Staggering a bit from dizziness, Sunny ran around to stand behind the bar, placing both hands on the counter and she leaned forward, smiling brightly at Dani.

"H-H-H-Hi! W-Welcome to Zackrodisiac! I'm Sssssss-Sunny Sssssss-Smiles, your bartender, c-c-cook, and wh... wh... wh... wh... wh-waitress!" she greeted him.

The knife bothered her a little. He couldn't have just pulled it out for no reason. And he had fangs... but Sunny wasn't one to judge. Especially when he was her first new customer for a while.

And Sanya certainly seemed worried, jumping over the bar like that... But a customer was a customer.

"I-I-Is there anything I can get you, sssssss-sir?" she asked, smiling.

Mood: Excited
Thinking: Yay! A customer! Yipee!

Jinbei

[Location: The Arena Spectators Area]

Those dull caramel hues traced over the action to be had in Arena One. Apparently whatever had been happening in Arena Two it got called to a close under the curtain of the fourth wall. In other words- the shinobi had no idea what had happened? Just that only one remained, and the fight over in the other arena seemed to be heating up. Without any sight of Rini in the area, Jinbei would just set down his empty tea cup on the saucer that had been left. Only so he could stroll over to the edge of the arena and slip either arm behind his back. In doing so, either hand would slide into the apposing opposite sleeve. So far this particular trip had been worth while. At this point, Jinbei was studying the techniques offered, the energetic mechanics of such, and the actual application through which the techniques were applied. He was studying the fighters. Piercing their skills with an uncanny ability to decipher the metaphysical, and a passionate drive to learn and understand anything that a mundane mortal might refer to as; Impossible. The path set toward knowledge is hardly an exciting one. More often then not, one finds themselves buried in tomes, books, and scrolls. It wasn't every evening that Jinbei got to watch such an interesting bout.

[Ooc: Character placement reset!~ Since I have no idea where anyone's characters physically are short of the fighters. o3o All the same, if anyone wants to interact with Jinbei just quote and give him something to respond to.]
Dani slid the knife back into his pocket." No ma'am, just good to get out once in a blue moon." He said evenly as he held out his hand. "Names Dani, sorry for scaring the other one." He said as he hung his head." Kind of an unintended perk of being undead." He chuckled softly.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya peeked her head over the counter at the man, watching and following his movements with her eyes. She spoke softly to Sunny, "What's he want to drink? I bet it's blood. Don't give him any of your blood! Or mine, don't give him any of my blood either!"

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
Eternally yours 666
User ImageSunny turned to glare at Sanya.

"Sssssss-Sanya! D-D-Don't be rude!" she scolded.

She turned to Dani, her smiling face back.

"I-I-It's very nice to meet you, D-D-Dani! That's Ssssss-Sanya over there. Ssssss-So, you're undead? Does that mean you're a z-z-z-zombie?" she asked, curious.

Mood: Curious
Thinking: He doesn't quite look like a zombie...

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
obviouslylegit

((Sunny, the new bartender/cook/waitress is at the bar, along with Sanya and Dani. Though my posts may seem short with them, I am quite literate and capable of high detail so long as whoever I'm RPing with can reciprocate that detail. I'd be elated to have Sunny serve you, considering the deplorable lack of activity in the bar area.))
Dani bowed slightly." Pleasures mine Miss Sunny, it means I'm a vampire little one." He chuckled before poking his head over the bar, his blue eyes shining." Miss Sanya, I may drink blood but I won't take yours or Sunny's." He said with a winning smile before sliding off the bar and onto a bar stool.

(( I'm not deplorable sad just don't has time for pretty posts lately.))
Cyberweasel89
[Ooc: Jinbei is down stairs I believe?

Or wherever the spectators area is. @.@ emotion_sweatdrop

Also I don't care if you're literate (And I mean that in the least derogatory manner possible)

What I mean by that is- I don't care about levels of literacy. I'd rather just rp and keep the story going where necessary then trying to police peoples post size or grammar usage.]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya jumped up to her feet, behind the bar like she belonged there. "Good! Because I have friends in high places! Angels! And they wouldn't be very happy if you tried biting me!"

She leaned over to Sunny, keeping her voice low. "You can't call me rude, what if he bit you?! Then who'd the rude one?" She flashed the man a friendly smile.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
Eternally yours 666
User ImageSunny turned back to Sanya, crossing her arms under her hefty breasts. Though she clearly intended to take on a scolding position, it was deminished by the fact that her crossed arms lifted her breasts a bit.

"Sssssss-Sanya. Not every v-vampire is blood c-c-c-crazy. Th-That's a sssssss-stereotype. Many v-v-v-vampires are fully f-fuctioning members of sssssss-society."

Sunny turned back to Dani, smiling and clasping her hands at her waist.

"If you're h-h-hungry, I get n-n-nosebleeds pretty easily wh... wh... wh... when I'm... um... N-Nevermind."

Sunny was too embarrassed to even say it. Yes, she got nosebleeds when she was turned on or aroused. Just the sight of a shirtless man could make her nose trickle with blood.

She... didn't get out much.

Mood: Embarrassed
Thinking: Stupid hormones...

((@Eternal: I didn't say anything about anyone's skills. I just said that the lack of activity in this thread was deplorable. :/ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff