Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Kurai`Haruko

-Trailing behind Kurai as she opened up the door to his room and progressed through, Kizu paced towards the wooden dresser that had his sleeveless hoody draped across the surface. He stood there for a moment in getting a good look over,as those exposed digits gently glide across the material. It's been awhile since he's actually worn this, mainly during his assassination missions. At the level Kizu stands, there was no need for it anymore. Always improving, evolving,and adapting to become a skillful individual he is today. Those keen ears twtiched a little from Kurais mumbling within close vicinity, he turned to the side with the hoodie in hand. Held it in a way so she can slip right into it with ease.-
"Here ya go. This'll fit ya."

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kizu Pantera
Kurai`Haruko

-Trailing behind Kurai as she opened up the door to his room and progressed through, Kizu paced towards the wooden dresser that had his sleeveless hoody draped across the surface. He stood there for a moment in getting a good look over,as those exposed digits gently glide across the material. It's been awhile since he's actually worn this, mainly during his assassination missions. At the level Kizu stands, there was no need for it anymore. Always improving, evolving,and adapting to become a skillful individual he is today. Those keen ears twtiched a little from Kurais mumbling within close vicinity, he turned to the side with the hoodie in hand. Held it in a way so she can slip right into it with ease.-
"Here ya go. This'll fit ya."
Surprise would light her face at his offer of clothing,"Thank you." Would pass over her lips,a bit rushed,as she flashed him her brightest smile.She would let out of mewl of contentment as she slid in to the hoodie,her tail unwinding from her body,finally. She would turn to face Kizu, a cheesy grin on her face.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Heat would return to the bar, overcompensating for the sudden storm that had just passed, leaving the whole bar steamy compared to it's surroundings. The stifling heat rising to the upper floors looking for it's common escape route, it left the upper floors the hottest places to be while the temperatures attempted to adjust to the sudden shifts, leaving anyone present in those areas to be subjugated to the ever swinging shifts in cold and heat.

Such strange turns of events, driving them to take cover from the cold, then having the heat hit them once they where there, the angle that was being driven at here could be anyone's guess, but Tricon would choose to remain silent for now. Going through the forest alone, he would seek a clearing where the battle for his Resurrection took place, slipping away onto a hidden fold of space. Entering his makeshift headquarters in what was the old lab and his current regular living space, Tricon would check the camera feeds and connections he set to the refurbished bar in his previous visit. Everything seeming to be accounted for, it was time to push for a new phase to begin.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Kurai`Haruko

-With the phrase of a genuine smile is contagious, that pretty smile and appreciation of his gift would have him smile. That vibrant sapphire eye observed the covering of her tail be replaced by a bit of the coverage of his hoodie until, she was nice and comfortable and her big grin caused him to mildly snicker. With a moment of silence fallen amongst the two, his gazed adverted towards her eyes for a moment. Light grasp along the zipper ridges, those exposed thumbs would gently trace along the grooves until he reached her collarbones. "You're welcome, Kurai." Was all he would say in breaking that moment of silence.

Gradually lowering his head into resting his forehead upon hers as that eye slowly closed, "Dea, concedere questa bella anima la potenza in cui ella porta. Per passare questo dono per te. " was fluently spoken in a soft harmonial tone, the barbs on his tail crackled into breaking away from his tail and the hoodie itself would altered upon command. Kurai, would see the sleeveless hoodie obtain a well blended firey hue from bottom to top. From her very core, she would feel such a soothing warmth flow and expand from the epicenter of her body. Her lovely tail would gain a slight brighter tint in fur with the visibility of her aura taking on the appearance of a flame. By now, one would realize in fire have little effect to a certain degree. Slowly reeling his head back as his eye opens up to what he created, he would just look at her with a sly smirk and give a quick chuckle.

User Image

If she managed to feel really curious she would notice her elemental symbol set along the back in replacement of Kizus arctic element.What was once his favored elemental guard, is now passed on to her. By willingly forgoing literally the only top he had, it's bound to her until she decides to willingly pass it on. With the sudden temperature change occurring from downstairs, the two wouldn't notice with the door closed and his room being on a constant cooling circulation.-

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
She would be confused momentarily when he simply rested his forehead against her,chanting something which she did not understand. He was probably more complicated,and confusing, than the last man she had allowed herself to be close to. Or so it had seemed thus far. The result of the spoken words left her in awe; Especially of her tail. She would spin in a circle,eyeing the tail,delighted laughter bubbling from her. Sometimes she was like an overgrown pup. Between the change in her tail,though not a great one,and the change in the jacket, she couldn't quit laughing in delight. She would throw her arms around him in a tight hug,burying her face in his chest.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Kurai`Haruko

-When she started to inspect the sudden phenomenon that occurred of adjusting her appearance, he took a step back in giving her some space during her excitement. He lightly chuckled with a slow shaking of his head in amusement as he became ecstatic with the results, those fingerless coated hands rested along those mighty hips of his with time passing on. He was feeling good that he manage to bring someone some type of joy after all that happened within this joint and what caught him by surprise, Kurai threw her arms around his muscular physique as her head settled into his chest. Kizus eyes widened from her warm embrace and it was something that caused him to gain a hesitant motion. His arms were slightly out but from a few thoughts, he returned the warming embrace with one of his own as his chin rested along the top of her head.

When all settled towards the serenity of peace of and quiet, he would rear his head back and look at her for a moment."Kurai..." All he would said in having that deep velvet tone sing into her ears to get her attention. Once she took the the time to look up, she would notice that nice smile and that brilliant sapphire eye settled upon her.-

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kizu Pantera
Kurai`Haruko

-When she started to inspect the sudden phenomenon that occurred of adjusting her appearance, he took a step back in giving her some space during her excitement. He lightly chuckled with a slow shaking of his head in amusement as he became ecstatic with the results, those fingerless coated hands rested along those mighty hips of his with time passing on. He was feeling good that he manage to bring someone some type of joy after all that happened within this joint and what caught him by surprise, Kurai threw her arms around his muscular physique as her head settled into his chest. Kizus eyes widened from her warm embrace and it was something that caused him to gain a hesitant motion. His arms were slightly out but from a few thoughts, he returned the warming embrace with one of his own as his chin rested along the top of her head.

When all settled towards the serenity of peace of and quiet, he would rear his head back and look at her for a moment."Kurai..." All he would said in having that deep velvet tone sing into her ears to get her attention. Once she took the the time to look up, she would notice that nice smile and that brilliant sapphire eye settled upon her.-

She would let out another mewl of happiness,sounding much like a cat in this moment,rather than a fox.She probably had not been this relaxed and content since the man had arrived. He had shown up when things were kind of tense around the establishment. The most relaxed she'd allowed herself to be recently had been the river,after all.At the sound of her name spoken in to her ear,she would tip her head back to look at him,a happily questioning look upon her face,"Hmm..?"

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-All was quiet and peaceful around the two, it was all he wanted this whole time. Between the chaos that led towards this joint being rebuilt, to the interference of a now fallen rival and a minor conflict between old flames(no pun intended). "I'm glad we can finally relax." He causally uttered in a suave tone as the chilling vapors escaped his lips in the form of puffs with each word being enunciated. Being a little playful, he randomly picked her up and twirled her about for a moment. From his sight only, there were spiraling kanji marks forming along the the center of the floor. Coiling towards a four foot radius, the writing branched off into four sections and crept along the walls.

Slithering about until all connected from wall to wall, forming a light screen. This is Kizus signature safeguard barrier that wards off intrusions and robs sight towards wandering and prying eyes. For Kizu it means, cameras within the perimeter would cease to function from short circuiting. Other sources he anticipated that would potentially invade his privacy, would be closed off until the guard is set down. All this would occur during playful spin and there would be no sign or feel of any alterations effecting the atmosphere amongst the two.-

Hellraiser

After things had began to get out of hand in the forest, Saka had taken Jael back to the Zack as to keep her out of Tricon's line of craziness. Though it had done little to stir what would have been several hours of passion; The soft glow of red emitting from the walls and interior lightbulb, and the radio buzzing in the background as if to further secure the fact that Saka had a deeper and even more sensual side. Saka would shift slightly to kiss Jael in the back of the neck all the while keeping his arms around her. The sheets would be lightly entangled around their forms in a soft caress of the mood that would have settled within the atmosphere though he had probably been attempting to reach Jael in the only way he knew how... Instead of being his usual dominant self - He had opted for a slow and easy approach to the situation; As if it could of solved all of their problems.

Saka's body would still be warm compared to the weather and temperature outside, his emerald locks of hair lay in a mass of chin length strands against the pillow. His breathing was as calm and relaxed as the rest of him now as if every knot in his physical form had been untied, he finally spoke as if to break the mood for only a second. "Look if I'm gonna stick around... I just want you to know that it isn't just for you..." His hand slowly hovered over Jael's abdomen under the sheets in a manner that would of probably felt as soothe as his voice sounded. "It's gonna be as much me as it is you and as such I will stick around for you both." It almost sounded as if the beast of the Zackrodisiac had been tamed by that of a mortal woman.

Lavish Lover

The lights were low, the room was warm, Jael's body which had been practically frozen from the crazy change in weather had instantly been heated to the point where she worried she had a fever from the strong body of Saka. Her golden eyes were closed to the room, but her body was moving only slightly against the strong man who lay beside her. Soft lips caressed her skin, an instant chill of pleasure sliding down her spine all the way down to her toes. There was soft breathing that was heard over the radio in the background, her own breaths beginning to match his as if they were uniting in more ways than just one. The calm of silence was broken by a soft, but masculine voice.

The words were simple, but they were meaningful. Jael's eyes fluttered open as she shifted slightly from his gentle touch. "You say that now, but I've known many men to run at the first sound of a child crying." Jael's voice was just as soft as Saka's, barely more than a whisper. She wasn't trying to be a downer, she wasn't trying to make Saka feel as though she didn't believe him, she did believe him actually. It was just.. she wouldn't be surprised if he ran as soon as the reality set in. s**t, she wanted to run right now from the idea of popping a kid out into the world. And getting fat!? Oh man.. that was a whole 'nother story.

Jael turned to face Saka, her pink hair a mess of short strands around the pillow that held her head. Her makeup surprisingly still intact from the fact that they took it a lot slower this time, it was interesting but pleasurable. Jael was confused but pleasantly enjoyed it more than she thought she would have. With a smile, Jael's pink lips found Saka's mouth for a brief moment before she spoke again, her eyes focused on his emerald orbs. "Saka.. there is a lot going through my head as I'm sure there is a lot going through yours, just.." she paused and found herself glad that words were actually coming to fruition in her mind and falling from her luscious lips. "Just know that I wouldn't want to be anywhere than right here, right now with you. Everything that's happened, the good and the bad and.. the weird things that have happened in between... It's all beautiful. Actually perfectly beautiful."

Wow. Jael. Way to be deep! Past all of the boozing and the sexing and the disturbing comments she sometimes made, Jael did have a soft side that Saka was able to find and punch through. Though it might have been a strange way to go about getting to it, but for both of them - their body movements were the best ways of conversing. Any other way was just foreign and awkward.

Jael didn't expect any other words to come from him, nothing needed to be said in her eyes, so instead she planted another more passionate kiss upon his lips, a hand caressing his jaw as if to seal the words in time.

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

Instead of talking he returned the soft and passionate kiss, his right hand shifting to run over her head and the pink messy mass that was her hair while his left hand remained below the sheets to allow his fingertips to trace over her skin. Making their way to the small of Jael's back before pushing her closer to Saka's form as if to keep her protected from the cold outside, shifting enough after the kiss to press his forehead to Jael's allowing his dimly illuminated iris's to settle upon her face and eyes. His right hand slowly moving to caress her cheek and around her eye socket, to slowly push random strands of Jael's hair away. "I'm happy you decided to share that drink with me..." He whispered before giving her nose a soft kiss, a reminiscent of when they first met just over a year ago and the following night out into the city. "As much as I hate to admit it... The first person I had ever told that I loved had abandoned me; But right here in this moment... It feels just like that short time that was spent all those years ago." Saka's left hand adjusted to rest against Jael's hip, his right fingers now tracing her lips slowly.

It was a crossroad that kept Saka often from advancing a relationship beyond sex and this time he had slowly began to wander down it for the second time in his life, it was probably a strange sight for anyone... To see such a large and deadly man to show such a tender side of himself; He was showing Jael that he was being truthful and honest and that he wanted to attempt to put her fears to rest. "But to me nothing as beautiful as you re, doll and even this moment shadows in comparison to everything of your grace... In all sincerity I would never change all the s**t we've been through together." He kept his voice to a whisper still, the fingers of his right hand now caressing Jael's chin and jaw line as if her skin were porcelain.

Lavish Lover

Jael was pretty damn happy she decided to share that bottle of booze with Saka too on the dance floor. It had been a heated and passionate moment then and he hadn't really stopped once they reconnected. How funny it was that Jael, a simple human female, had been able to stir the pot and make Saka - the being who hated humans with a passion - fall so hard for her. His words were sincere, delicate but their was strength behind them. He shared with her his trepidations of actually forcing those dangerous words of 'love' out of his mouth but Jael understood. She knew what it was like to be terrified of putting oneself out there to only get slammed back to where you started but even more broken than before. She hoped this time it would be different.

"I'm not going to leave you, if that's what you're guarding yourself for. You're the sexiest and the strongest guy I know, and I wouldn't want to give you up to all those other whores out there. You're mine, and I plan on keeping it that way," Jael whispered back with a glint of mischief in her eyes. While their conversation may be on a sappy topic, very romantic, Jael and Saka were still the same people. Her hand would move to grasp his which touched her jaw line, a smile now becoming wide across her lips. "Remember when you and I first had a night together and you thought you were going to break me in half?" she joked, recalling his relatively timid beginnings with their sexcapades compared to where they were now. She understood, it was always a difficult task for any being of strength to know just how much force to put in to the acts without physically damaging the person. Yet it still made her smile knowing where they had started and just how much had changed.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hellraiser

Kurai`Haruko

Ooc:
Says the woman who's currently hover handing a PM.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Saka Hirozumi
Kurai`Haruko

Ooc:
Says the woman who's currently hover handing a PM.
OOC: I'm not good with words,may I offer you a rude gesture instead?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff