Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PK Lady Sonia Renegade

Regarding the new arrival of the seemingly angelic lady, most of his previous encounters of the angelic kind often ended up on the worse side of matters, but given that she didn't seem ready to pounce or even more so, appearing compassionate of someone she was just meeting, seemed to let the benefit of the doubt lay far more on the side of her just being a kind stranger then the sort of "Avenging angel" he had met a few times before. Considering his reactions he could give, he was still not so sure how much he should reveal to a stranger, given this was not exactly the prime time for his meeting new people, but in an effort to at least keep friendly he would turn and smile trying to keep from being rude, and speak to the newcomer.

I'm pretty fine for the moment, just...

Thinking a bit of his appearance while talking, Tricon stopped mid sentence realizing his grin, fake or not, was still showing one of the features he never hid very well, his sharp row of teeth. Thinking for a moment, he would grab a ratty scarf within his grasp at the entrance of the bar and wrap his face with it, hoping he didn't already offend or alarm the dark skinned lady angel before him.

...Just dealing with a new chapter in life I guess.

Feeling like his actions where as nonchalant as a gimp in a cheerleader expo, his thoughts started to get a little paranoid about his current attire. Though wearing the black on black outfit of his new cloth jacket and older leather pants decked in zippers might seem just like a fashion statement, even the black headband could seem just trendy if she had not already gotten a full view of him chompers and started to figure his less then popular true appearance... It was moments like this he really wanted to avoid today, potential fights when he was already emotionally wounded and weak.

Umm... How are you doing, miss?
Master_Tricon

User ImageUser Image

Ri Ra
                                                      ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

⊰ ⊹ Location Outside the Bar ⊹ Mood Tranquil ⊹ With Tricon

Normally, she wasn't easily startled. When he turned to face her and smiled, however, she felt her nerves pinch and those masks on each side of her head give another shake and laugh at her. Her hand pulled back from him like he had light it on fire and covered her lips some, her golden hues wide as she settled on his features. Noticing that he also felt uncomfortable with his cheshire cat grin, he pulled a scarf up to cover it. She smiled weakly, letting her hand fall away from her lips with a nervous giggle and a nod of her head when he mentioned that he was starting a new chapter. She felt rude down to her very core at her behavior, making her bow forward slightly as she spoke in mild embarrassment.

"I apologize.. that was very uncalled for on my behalf."

When she straightened, she could feel his own frame becoming uneasy. She tilted her head, her eyes scanning him over now that they were face-to-face. He didn't look 'evil'. His head-to-toe dark wardrobe was what was in, or so she had been told when she was last in the city though perhaps it was those sharp teeth that made her weary. She had no reason to be, she knew, for she hadn't gotten into a scuffle since she had fallen and woken up. He had tried to be sweet about it all, asking how she was and making her smile return in full fold across her lips. Her golden hues softened, practically making her beam with such gentle innocence and life. Her heart of hearts told her there was nothing to fear here, though her mind screamed in warning. Slowly and gingerly she rose her hand again, this time letting her fingers brush against that scarf and pull it down under his chin. There was no reason to hide from a child of God, she held no vendetta and had no fight in her.

"I am well, but I sense great turmoil in you.. there is no reason to hide here, but are you sure you're okay? You feel like you're fighting a war against yourself."

OOC ۰۰ None
halosky

User ImageUser Image
                                          Diadora Nedori

Location Hot Tub -> Bar Mood Calm With Halo
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          She blinked at the gauntlet, watching it shift into a watch that he promptly secured onto his wrist. Her spine tingled with the chilling crawl that ran up it as her eyes narrowed, feeling the low growl roll deep in her chest before she muffled it. She not the biggest fan of magic or magical objects, her eyes shifting up to his as he made his way over and went on holding the door open for her. She was absolutely positive now that the voice had come from his gauntlet/watch and was determined to ask him about it later when he mentioned Saka and Jael. She blinked out of her mild fog, tilting her head some before giving a softer shudder. They had run out on the two looking for keys and neither one had come looking for them. The thought made her blush, reaching up to pull the hair tie out of her hair and let her now curling locks fall down her back and around her shoulders.

"I hope so too, I really am getting tired and if the forest isn't safe... I do need to crash in a room."

She let his comment brush off, getting use to the fact he liked being around her now as she ducked under her arm and exited the hot tubs barefoot. She went down the hall, weaving back into the main foyer and towards the bar only to see it deserted. She frowned, stopping to look around for the couple of trouble only to see no one in sight. She took a few steps to close the distance between her and the bar, dropping her boots onto a bar stool before she hopped behind the bar herself. She dug around the bottles and pulled out a few drawers until she found one that was locked. With a raised brow, she looked quietly up at Halo with a wide grin that reeked of mischief. She took her nail, wiggling it in the lock until a satisfying click resounded to her ears.

Pulling it open only offered her sweet relief as she saw labeled room keys, pulling two out and shutting the door again. She turned the keys in her hands, both were on the third floor and seemed to be side by side as she set the keys down in front of Halo. She then turned to start looking at the selection of liquor, her nose wiggling as she took soft sniffs. She was more hungry than thirsty and liquor made her.. angry thanks to her predator side. She leaned back on her elbows, leaning her head back to look at Halo upside down.

"Whatchu want? I'mma go raid the kitchen and find us some food since our dynamic duo seems a bit.. preoccupied elsewhere~ But dun worry, I'll leave 'em a note sayin' we found keys 'n' stuff."

[O]ut [O]f [C]ookies ---

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PK Lady Sonia Renegade

The fact that she would react was honestly expected, but that she would choose to forgive her reaction and aim to be okay with his obvious difference was at least a nice turn in events. After her bow and addressing him however, she seemed to get close and illuminate his inner turmoil. His red eyes peering into her golden stare, he turned his head away a bit embarrassed about this emotional change in him. Guessing he really wasn't hiding much at this point, especially with her tugging on his scarf, he let himself try to let go of just a bit of his troubles.

War would seem easier, I'm at least familiar with that...It's more like a reevaluation of a long life thinking I am doing things for the greater good, but recent events making me feel like I was maybe using my past as reason to be selfish... That and I am not use to human emotion, but that is what I am now stuck with it seems.

Why was he even sharing this, did the new emotions now require acceptance from others? His mind feeling such a cluster, it actually felt good to try and open up and let the troubles lighten from what he was holding onto. While his mind was still far from at peace, he could at least share for the time being without worry of an immediate episode of explosive rage.

I guess it seems so much easier to do something horrible when you think it's for some heroic cause... But I never knew where to draw the line.

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
ƕɛԁɩxxxxxxƪuɳɩɛsɑ

One moment it was empty, then the next moment it was full. The small space right outside the door of the Zackrodisiac was soon covered by a small being. Fuzzy and tiny, adorable and dazed. There wasn't even a noise that was made, aside from the soft breathing from the little thing. Two furry ears twitched as she gave out a small yawn, pointed teeth slightly being touched by a small pink tongue. As the mouth shut once again, big brown eyes opened to view her surroundings. Which were now new to her. A look of confusion and also a look of still sleepiness came over the fuzzball's facial features. "Whar funny man?" asked a tiny voice, timid and quiet. Her tail flicked only slightly before she sat up and curled it around her torso. Two slightly larger than should be paws grabbed a hold of it, stroking down the now raising hair as she began to realize she had once again poofed into some other space and perhaps time.

A small whine could be heard escaping the tiny body as she shuffled around to check on her surroundings. The giant magenta jacket around her crinkled and crumpled with the moves as she took a glance at the building which she landed next to. Her brown eyes, once full of worry, now grew wide as intrigue and curiosity began to overcome her fear. Without much thought, the little creature pushed herself off the ground, giving a small squeaking grunt as she wobbled to the door and proceeded to try and open it. Tugging it and rattling it as her paws did their best to grab the handle. "Uh.. Uh!!!" she pulled and tugged and gave an exasperated sigh. "Dowa! Why you so hawd to open!?" she yelled at it, now becoming frustrated and flustered with this stupid thing. "Hellooooo~ someone let me in!" Hiedi called out, her little feet dangling off the ground as she held onto the handle that would not turn for her.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PK Lady Sonia Renegade

Shimmering Cupcake

♋﹃﹄♎

((OCC : Suuch a blah post, forgive me! >< ))

Once she was out Halo closed the door behind them. Tucking his hands into his pockets as he followed her back to the main foyer. Good thing they knew where they were going other wise it'd be a fun session of wandering around for who knows how long. Sure sitting in the tub was relaxing and comforting but it was getting more and more late. "Well there's always that tempting offer of the couches. Nothing beats the back up bed. Good old couches...when you're simply too tired to get to bed." He sung, laughing towards the end while shaking his head slightly. All because he didn't mind crashing there didn't really mean she would be.

When they finally returned to the bar he joined her in looking around for their hosts. A brow arched when there was no sign of them. "Guess they must be searching still." A smirk grew upon his face as he thought back to the way they were when they had saw them last. Nice couple, seem like they could and most likely were the life of the party. Still following her he stopped before the bar while she jumped over it. Watching as she began to search the drawers until she found one that refused to open.

Seeing the smile she gave him Halo couldn't help but return it. Only growing slightly when she picked the lock, revealing that the keys they sought were right there. "Great minds think alike." He commented, taking one of the keys and placing it in his pocket. When she asked him what he felt like he was silent for a moment as he examined the drinks upon their shelves. "Hmm if they have any mead that'd be awesome. Love the stuff since I first tried it. Nice and sweet while having so little alcohol you can just chug away. Best stuff ever." His expression brightened before his ears twitched upon hearing a strange sound from outside. Turning his head to the door he rose a brow.

Listening further to what he thought was a small voice on the other side. "Uh...hold that thought..." A gesture given for her to wait as he made his way over to the door. it didn't sound hostile, or large or dangerous for that matter so there was no need to be cautious about nearing the door. Taking his right hand out of his pocket Halo went to turn the nob, opening it slowly as he was already leaning to see who was on the other side. Those blue hues lowering down to see the little figure who had been hanging onto the door. He couldn't help but smile at seeing the adorable little thing. "Hey there little one. Just hanging around I see?" He said with a small laugh, poking a bit of fun at the fact she was hanging by the door nob.
♎﹃﹄♋
Master_Tricon

User ImageUser Image

Ri Ra

⊰ ⊹ Location Outside the Establishment ⊹ Mood Peaceful ⊹ With Tricon

His shift in nervousness made her smile become more soothing, her gaze softening as she watched him struggle to find the words much less to relax himself enough to speak. When he did, she could hear and feel the strain and confusion that laced them. She nodded slowly as he expressed his new changed in a not so straight forward manner, the new way of life obviously the source of his turmoil. Selfishness was a normal part of life, she gathered and even more so one with his kind yet tethered with the new human emotion spectrum he was engaged in, she could only imagine the overwhelming sense of literally 'what the hell' that flooded him and made him act this way. She let her hands fold neatly together in front of her frame, her gaze catching flickers of his being beneath.

"That is.. normal when you are reborn. I went through the same change myself many millennium ago when I fell. It's not quite insanity, but it feels as such in the beginning. It's really quite liberating down the road, being able to understand things you never could before, feel as others have felt. It's very human and offers us different lifeforms a sense of balance and humanity of our own though not such a thing is in our nature."

She could feel the tension raise from his outburst and had only hoped her own response would ease him. Her non-violent nature made it so she was calm and collected before him, a pane of stained glass that the sun radiated inside a church as it were, only there to observe and smile at him. She let her hand move away from its fold, reaching slowly and tenderly for his elbow as her free hand gave the softest of waves to the forest. Her smile was bright, her eyes glowing with flaming curiosity yet held such gentleness that even his soul would be soothed with her presence though that was just the natural way of her kind-- to balance and outweigh the bad with their pure good.

"I don't think either of us are quite ready to venture inside. Why don't we walk the forest edge and clear some of those webs away from your mind? The peace and quiet of the forest will help soothe your demons, Sir."

OOC ۰۰ None

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PK Lady Sonia Renegade

It seemed that the sudden struggle of humanity wasn't completely unique to him alone, though he could hardly compare himself to an angel, fallen or not. Given the fact that she seemed to be in quite the great mood, she clearly had been at terms which her change for a good while now, but then again he was just meeting her, so she could have her own good and bad days, but that seemed just like anyone else at this point. While he knew he didn't have millennia to figure it out, it was a least comforting tho have support, and while he may have a little bit of a tough time coping with the new feelings, if he could get through being stuck on his past then the rest would probably seem easy by comparison.

I suppose looking at this as a means of personal growth can be something to look forward to...

Listening to her proposal to venture back into the woods where met with mixed emotions, from own mistrust of his past actions to the mentioning of soothing demons concerning him with his cover, but given that she had been nothing but nice to him so far, his lack of trust was more for himself then her. Figuring that his current dilemma and emotional confusion had him perhaps a little too preoccupied with his own drama to start any with someone else, he would sigh and nod in agreement to her.

You might be surprised just how much life is in those woods honestly, wildlife seems so much more present when you can detect each lifeform within a good distance away, but they mostly seem to have just a few things on their minds anyways...

Not sure if he was starting to relate to the animals now or not, he simply seemed to be talking aloud to give himself bit of distraction before they ventured off too far.

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
ƕɛԁɩxxxxxxƪuɳɩɛsɑ

Hiedi had almost given up on trying to use the front door, ready to drop from the handle, when all of a sudden the door opened up and began to swing her slightly from the movement. She made a squeal of surprise and her big brown eyes looked up to the crack in the door for whatever thing had made it move. When a man with blue colored orbs poked his head out around the corner, all Hiedi did was blink. She was confused, and also awed, by the way he looked at her. He was smiling, as if she was amusing or something. Her small nose twitched along with her ears when he addressed her as 'little one' and said she was hanging around. This little comment brought a smile to the little fuzzball's mouth, her eyes sparkling with excitement at the joke.

She dropped down with a small thump, landing first on her feet then on her butt until she quickly scrambled back to her stand up and waddled quickly inside. Her bushy tail swished back and forth with ease, her eyes not taking a look at the inside of the place but rather looking to the man who had spoken to her. He was tall, and he had blue blue blue eyes. "I'm not wittle, 'nd I wasn't hangin'. I was twyin' to get inside!" Hiedi explained, though she was slightly upset that he did not understand, she could not help but giggle. The idea of her hanging around like a monkey was just silly!

halosky

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The familiar kitsune lounged one of the new couches,staring up at the ceiling,absentmindedly popping grapes in her mouth,one-by-one,from the bowl sitting on her stomach. she would chew each grape slowly and methodically,each movement seemingly robotic. Her mind was miles and miles away,lost deep in the thoughts of yester-year.
Master_Tricon

User ImageUser Image

Ri Ra

⊰ ⊹ Location Outside Establishment -> Forest ⊹ Mood Tranquil ⊹ With Tricon

She listened to him talk about personal growth as she directed him slowly down the stairs and along the path back to the forest. She only gave a faint smile when he would speak of the wildlife here, having saw some of it while she was flying high above it all though she knew darker terrors lurked here. She could feel it. She nodded and took in his anxious behavior, almost as if he were having his own personal anxiety attack. She let her aura tickle his own, radiating soft calming waves into his body in hopes to soothe him yet she didn't know just how advanced his kind was or if it would have any real affect at all.

"The animals will leave us alone. They left you alone when you were wandering and they left me be as well. We are not of importance to their little minds.

At least, that's what she hoped. She could sense the darkness further in, but they wouldn't be venturing that far. She got them a little ways in before starting to make their circle, the establishment still in plain sight from them through the trees in case something happened though she wasn't sure what good it would do. She had only seen one little life form enter since they had arrived and started chatting, but she was sure there had to be more. She let her eyes fall over him, giving him a small nudge as encouragement to relax with another bright smile across her lips. He really was going to be difficult with those emotions of his.

"It isn't bad to feel things, you know. There are some emotions out there that make being 'human' worth living."

OOC ۰۰ None

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Knight Breaker
Hi.
OOC: if you're going to post OOC..please say OOC at the beginning or use (()) {{}} [[]]... to keep OOC separate front IC...thank you mrgreen

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

Saka had buried himself to the confines of his room's interior for the past couple of days, well his room and Jael. A habit of his that is rather old; Showing just how anti social he tends to be, emptied bottles which were brown or green in color decorated the floor's surface along with clothing and various other items. His six-foot-one figure would climb slowly from the bed with only the covers around his waist as he sat at the edge of the mattress gathering his senses, a firm right hand running through messy locks of emerald hair. "These walls are getting kind of dull, and I need a hot shower." He glanced at the figure behind of him in the bed and decided to allow his lover to sleep, finally climbing to his feet Saka would carefully tuck Jael in before heading for the bathroom.

The very much so hungover brawler first relieved himself and then climbed into the steaming shower, scrubbing every fiber of his tanned flesh, from the length of his tattoo covered arms (Shoulders to wrists) to the crevices of his abdominal muscles, washing his chin length hair twice not long afterwards. Finally making his way from the bathroom Saka would dig through his drawers before pulling on a pair of faded and worn out gray jeans, tattered in the knees and around the bottom seams; After fastening his leather belt and fastening the chain from his wallet before walking over to sit on the edge of the bed as he pulled his ebony toned work boots onto his feet and tying them before tucking them under each leg of his jeans... He was now awaiting his lover to wake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff