Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jossiah was surprised at first by the hug but soon relaxed when he realized it was Wolf. "Its alright you have nothing to be sorry about" Jossiah say petting wolfs back soothingly "Now she is no longer a danger, that is all that matters" He said trying to comfort Wolf. "Also you do realize you just cast a mage level spell? you should be more careful of your own limitations.... last time.."

Then he paused realized, there was no last time for this wolf. this was the first time.

Jossiah laughed a little and gave Wolf a squeeze"im just glad to see you conscious again, "

Jossiah was fine with it, it was actually a decent solution. " But... you do know now you have a spoiled psychopath loose in your pub... you know she wont make any of our lives easy even if defanged"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf clung tighter and groaned as he nuzzled into Jossiahs’ shoulder. “I… I caused you pain. How are you so forgiving?” he asked, feeling as though he may have crossed a serious line. When Jossiah mentioned the last time, his ears perked up. “Last time?” Wolf asked curiously. Of course, when Jossiah made his concern regarding Kuji’s behavior, Wolf chuckled. The pub owner released his friend and replied, “Yes, she will definitely be a disturbance but it’s still much better than her soaking up power and trying to kill everyone. Besides, once we discover a way to sever the link between the two of you, we can finally make her pay for the lives she destroyed.”

Looking to the door he sighed and turned his attention back to Jossiah. “I know that I’ve already asked a lot of you but may I ask for another favor?” he requested. Walking over to the bar, the pub owner began to pour himself a drink. He swiftly took down the drink before continuing to speak, “I may not be able to speak with the forest as my older self could but the pub still speaks to me… sometimes. It tells me that there are intruders in the forest. Dragon Hunters to be exact. I need you to look after Lulu and the others while I go and tend to them. I know that my older self would’ve killed them without hesitation but… I want to try a peaceful resolve. Throughout our adventures, I’ve taken so many lives. Recently, I’ve been questioning if it really had to be that way. I know that many of those encounters was going to end violently no matter what but did all of them. Does it always have to end with blood and screams whenever I’m involved? I know that my decision is dangerous but I want to try. Will you help me try?”

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((dude i cant, my gf will go apeshit , she reads all of these too man. i do NOT need to be in the doghouse))

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Lulu was in the kitchen making break fest for every one. She herd every word that Wolf uttered and then grins. " You better say yes !" She calls out from the kitchen. Her hands full at the moment with bacon and ham. She had to look for meat that wasn't to damaging to cook, after the night they had. she would rub the meat some in some spices for the ham and then start to cook them on the stove.

" And don't make me come out there and burn the place down while scolding you two " She says in a mater of fact tone. she would then grin as she thought of ways to get them together. It looked like Wolf had stepped up the challenge. She sighs as she flips the ham now turning a nice golden brown. She would put the meat once cooked on a platter with the other ham and start to make the eggs. She made the eggs last since it was a pain in the butt to keep warm.

As she was doing this the oven dinned indicting that the french toast was done.She would pull them out of the oven and place them on the cooling rack. She was so busy with the place that she doubted she had time for her self.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SpellsThorn
((dude i cant, my gf will go apeshit , she reads all of these too man. i do NOT need to be in the doghouse))

((Hehehe OMG hehehe I completely understand spell. There's no worries I promise. I'll change that post I'm a bit.))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Ok I changed the post))

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jossiah embraced wolf as he voiced his worry " because I know sometimes it is necessary. that it isnt malice in your heart, but kindness" Jossiah said soothingly "it is easy to forgive when you care for someone of a good heart"

Jossiah looked over wolf. "its almost as though you were reborn with more of my nature than your old nature" Jossiah said with a curious expression looking over his old friend. "we use to argue of such things, you have me on your side as long as you need me"

Jossiah laid a hand on wolfs shoulder lightly "perhaps the best way i can help, is to become the Guardian for the region. It will bind me to the forest, But because of my connection to creation, there are things i can do, that not even your olderself could. "

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((i finnnaally gooot skyrriiiiiimmmmmm, so i may be slower to post ))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SpellsThorn
((i finnnaally gooot skyrriiiiiimmmmmm, so i may be slower to post ))

That's ok Spell. You enjoy the game. ^_^ ))

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu was now pulling stuff out of the kitchen as she hears wolf say this " Hey I can take care of my self " she huffs and then sticks her tongue out at Wolf. She would then look to Jossiah " Don't believe every thing he says "She winks at him " Any way." she puts out the food she was cooking " Food is done " She looks at them " so if your going to go off into the forest at less pack up some food okay ?" she says to them. " And no butts " she smiles and then sticks her tongue out at him. " You don't need to be going into the woods on a empty stomach." she then grabs a slice of bacon and munches on it.

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jossiah took out the ornate glass pipe from the hidden pouch under his sash and filled it. as he thought. "It may take retraining you for nonlethal methods" Jossiah said after a moment of thought. "Such as striking nerve endings to debilitate to paralyze them, or how to bend their energy path ways so they are unable to use certain magics"

Jossiah offered the filled pipe to wolf first" that is something i can help you with , without a doubt, the same methods used in healing can be used to debilitate"

But jossiah also realized there would be some techniques wolf might struggle with, they required seeing and knowing the pathways. A sight that Athkaethians possessed intuitively , but demons often struggled with.

Jossiah looked up wolf with a measuring gaze, those keen shining eyes weighing wolf. He was must younger. so it would be much easier to train his body than it would be for the older version. Flexability, agility, accuracy and knowlege were a requirement . it was one thing to punch through a wall, it was another to be as water which wears it away. Jossiah tapped his chin as he thought as weighed the possibility of training wolf in how to enerviate without magic. and whether he could build wolf the proper gloves which could send a pulse of energy into the body of others without relying on his own energy.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu would watch them as she ate her food. She would slip back into the kitchen to make lunch for every one that wanted it. She just had to figure out what to make " Hmm "

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jossiah stood outside in the bright morning sun, moving through the exercises. Each motion like a slow dance of martial prowess , and maintaining form as a form of meditation.
Moving from fluid slow jabs at points in the air , flowing into a turn with his elbow, the spin continuing to sweep his leg at a non existent opponent , only to turn into a roll away , backfliping til he stood lightly on his feet facing towards the same point a few feet away, to catch his breath. It took only a breath, before he began flowing into defensive.

It was early enough that few if any would still be awake. His eyes were closed the entire time, all 3 eyes covered by his red sash.

Kuji ku was digging through Jossiahs room, trying to find the spell seal to the wrist bands at the very least. or the Sjiran flute if she was lucky.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu was going about cleaning the rooms. She would come to the males room. Jossiah. Hearing some sound " House keeping " she says knocking on the door. Who ever it was better get there a** out and fast.

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
WildFoxAppears
Lulu was going about cleaning the rooms. She would come to the males room. Jossiah. Hearing some sound " House keeping " she says knocking on the door. Who ever it was better get there a** out and fast.

The ku's eyes went wide as she heard the female at the door."s**t" she hissed under herbreath looking around for somewhere to hide. Her skill with magic was not like Jossiahs and she would not beable to reshape herself to disguise herself as he could. She hurriedly rushed into the Armoire closing the mirrored door behind her as she shuffled herself in the back quietly behind beautiful handwoven handmade clothing of Athsilk. She pressed herself aganst the back pannel.

Suddenly the pannel gave way to a hidden compartment, she fell backwards the pannel slidding open revealing a secret passage. When the ku fell backwards she had reflexively grabbed a a fistful of clothing and coats to steady herself. And with a loud sound of the pole holding them coming dislodged, and a bunch of wooden hangers falling down as she tumbled backwards.

We there goes for being sneaky. The ku had no weapons, and was still under the wolf demons spell so would not beable to even attack the female. So she did what she could scrambling to her feet down the corridor into an unknown secret passageway into Jossiahs room.... It smelled as if it haddnt been used in years.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff