Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image

In the middle of a forest stands a pub and hotel along the only road between two major cities. The owner is a half breed wolf demon that's over 7600 years old. He was recently a bounty hunter but decided to hang up his boots and settle down. He has many secrets but usually keeps to himself. He has been revealed as the forest guardian and can control the forest to his will. The pub is made completely out of wood and seems to be brand new but there is more to the old place then it may seem.

User Image

~Walking inside the pub, one will find a bar straight ahead. This bar serves all kinds of drinks. Even blood is supplied for those that need it.
~To the right is a stage area for entertainment purposes.
~To the left is a lounge with couches for people to relax. There's even a fire place where a fire is nearly constantly burning.
~There's a door behind the bar that leads to the kitchen. The kitchen is kept well stocked with anything anyone might need.
~There's a set of stairs to the far right at the back of the room that leads up to the hotel rooms.
~Next to the stage near the back, just before the stairs, is a door that leads out to the hot springs.

User Image

User Image

Surrounding the pub is a very dense forest. All kinds of creatures exist within this forest. There are various places where the trees open up into a clearing. There are also some different paths that lead throught the forest though most are not very travelled, the main one leading to and from the pub.

User Image

Over the many years since our story last left off a massive tree with a waterfall fall running through it. Many natural demons have moved into this tree and made it into their own way of being.

User Image

There's a river that runs through the forest. It comes to a waterfall at one point before continuing on past the pub. This river is well stocked with fish and is very clean and clear, providing a fresh drink to those that need it.

[alignUser Image

This is the Dark Wolf Forest. It holds many secret and covers a massive amount of land. Do not take it lightly or your life will belong to it.

User Image

This is the Northern City of Widowmere. It is very industrious and moves forward in magics, weapons and other such goods. It is welcoming to both human and demons but has more so demon dominated.

User Image

This is the Southern City of Lexington. It is a human city that is far higher in technology than the demon cities. This is where their strength lies as humans.

User Image

This is the inner Mountain valley. Believe it or not this Valley resides Inside of a mountain. The ceiling just looks like a sky but its not. It is always day time in here so to speak. It holds many mysteries of its own.

User Image

Senji Village is located a distance from the pub itself. It started out as sacred plot of land when it was blessed by the Ancient Shadow Lycan Guardians. Over the past 1000 years this sacred land has thrived into a village where they reside instead of returning to the Shadow Realm. Here people can learn the cultures of the Shadow Realm and creatures from the Shadow Realm can learn adjust to the human world. Alot of the decendants of Shadow Lycans stay here while they age to study and train. This land is protected and is a safe haven for those that need it.

Theme Song of the Pub

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I hate that you people are so childish that I have to revise my rules because you cant ******** grow up. I have been lite on my rules and looked away from time to time but fair warning from now on, ((AND I DONT CARE HOW GOOD OF FRIEND YOU ARE)), if you break a rule your going to know about it and if you break enough I WILL kick you. Again you can all ******** yourselves for forcing me to do this instead of just gorwing the ******** up.

1. Be nice to the guests. (I know that people disagree and all that but if you must fight follow the next rule)

2. Don't fight in my pub. (If you must take it out side. Otherwise you will be ejected by one of the two spells placed on the pub. No one is above these spells.)

3. Don't screw with the staff. (If you disrespect the fact that these people own or operate this pub you will be kicked.)

4. Keep things PG-13.

5. Romance is good but you know better than trying to go skinamax on us.

6. Follow the other standard Gaia rules.

7. I shouldn't have to say this but you're not superman. No Godmodding or crap like that. (You know exactly what I mean so if you have to ask the question on if its to over the top then it most likely is.)

8. The question of Grammar. Mine sucks so as long as you can write well enough for everyone to understand its fine. (If you are a word Nazi that loves to call people on every mistake then you are not welcome here.)

9. REMEMBER! This place is suppose to be fun so don't poop on other peoples cake. Don't come in here and start drama.

10. Anyone who associated with Love Renewed/Tainted and Jaded, Ayla Devoid, Seraphina Milana or Marcu Mayhem that posts and tries to start s**t will IMMEDIATELY be reported and banned no questions asked. We are sick of the bullshit drama.

11. Do NOT ignore others. If you aren't feeling up to RPing or your characters are locked, please post saying something to that effect. But do NOT completely ignore/blow off someone's posts. Anyone guilty of this will be given a warning then will be banned.

12. Do NOT control another person's characters. They are not your characters to control. (The ONLY exception is if you have expressed consent from the owner of those characters.)

13. If you dont want to be asked about someone RPing with you. Then you MUST have this posted in your Sig. "Please do not ask me to RP I will Ask you if I want to." If you do not have that in your sig then its your own fault someone bugs you about it.

14. There is to be no more OOC guilt s**t. As in for example "Sits on OOC couch" "Im board" "Wants to RP but no one will talk to me" "Everyone ignores me" The truth is the reason people ignore you is because of that crap. If someone asks "Dose anyone want to RP" or "Who is all here" then you can reply with a simple. "Im here" But the off comments about being ignored stops today. As I have said before you are here to RP. DO NOT BRING DRAMA INTO MY PUB.

15. DO NOT BRING PERSONAL BULL s**t IN MY PUB! If you feel bad, if you are sick, if you are depressed, if you have had a bad fick day I dont ******** care. If any of this applies to you and you come in acting like an a** to others and I cantch you doing it you will be warned and then if I choose you will be kicked. If you not up for RPing and acting right the dont ******** post!

16. This rule refers to rule 11 and the fact that I have to put it here show how childish you really ******** are. DO NOT LOG OFF BECAUSE SOMEONE YOU DO NOT LIKE IS ON! If there are conditions that brings you to the rule of ignoring others, rule 11, then you need to GET MY PERMISSION FIRST AND NO I DONT MEAN TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT I MEAN YOU ASK ME. You do not have the right to take the situation into your own hands so ALWAYS ASK ME. So in other words if I catch you logging off, OR SUSPECT, that you logged off because someone you dont like is on I will warn you then kick you. Dont not argue my warnings. I dont care what excuse you have it wont change my mind. I will not tolerate rude conduct any longer. If this is something you can not handle the you can leave.

17. Do not threaten to quit my Pub nor actually quit unless you mean it. I am sick and tired of people who love their pitty parade and inisist on trying to quit every ******** week to try and make people feel bad. If you threaten to quit I will kick you on general princaple and if you do quit I reserve the right to choose if you are allowed back at a later date.

18. Finally this one. I reserve the right to inforce the rules as I please. Not not cry to me saying I never enforce the rules on this person and do for others. I take everything on a case by case basis. I will enforce the rules how I see fit. IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THAT THEN YOU CAN LEAVE.
User Image

Banned List
Love Renewed/Tainted and Jaded
Ayla Devoid
Seraphina Milana
Marcu Mayhem
Kawaii Kitsune Ai

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Owner ~ Their word is law.
1. God Solder- Wolf (WOLF) - (LEVERT)

Co-Owner ~ They hold standing over managers and help owner.
1. Shadow Lycan Alpha (Luna)

Managers ~ These are the people that help the owner/co-owner keep the hotel/pub in working order.
1. Shadow Lycan Alpha (Tigger)

Bartenders ~ These are the people that take care of customers needs.
1. Shadow Lycan Alpha (Crest)
2. Shadow Lycan Alpha (Glacier)
3. Shadow Lycan Alpha (Lace)
4. Shadow Lycan Alpha (Remington)

Bouncers ~ These people enforce security and keep peace within the pub/hotel. (All employees are permitted to take action if needed)
1. Shadow Lycan Alpha (Baron)

Cooks ~ These people made the food for customers and make sure the kitchen's well supplied.

Entertainers ~ These are singers/dancers/musicians to provide entertainment for customers.

Healers ~ These are people who tend to the wounded.
1. Shadow Lycan Alpha (Luna)

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This is the profile part of the show.I welcome everyone to my pub but only bother sending me a profile if you intend to be a long term character that's not just floating through. Fill the following out and send it to me.

Ok this is the new part. I need you to re-establish characters and to please send me profiles. Its ok to not submit profiles for side character and characters meant to die but as stated above. Anyone long term needs to have a profile. If I request a profile for a character because they have become a major character and you do not provide I will be forced to place you on the ban list.

Name:
Bio:

Name:Kit
Pic: >.> <.< Look at my avi XD
Bio: Um um um D: <.< Its a new start D: <.<

Name: Lulu Inu
Pic: (if you wish)
Bio: Lulu has come here for a while. But until now she has gone missing OH nose !

Name: Luka Megurine
Pic: (if you wish)( i have tons but eh D: )
Bio: Luka is a Succubus and vampire <.< so she is new here <3

Name: Zeke LeDeltrie Zilverwing
Pic: See posts
Bio: One of the few from back in Wolf's time. Zeke was original a male, but after his beloved wife Shiva passed away, he took his own life. Because of his family's ability, he was reborn, but as a women. She is constantly battling her own personal demons but is a kind, caring and sweet motherly women.

Name: Kujira Zilverwing
Pic: See posts
Bio: The youngest child of Zeke's, he is the son of a dragon that ran out on her. He now takes it upon himself to protect his mother from just about anything and everyone. He's a bit hard headed and doesn't like talking much, but he is kind like his mother. He's usually found sleeping or eating something to keep his energy up.

Name: Andrea
Pic: pic
Bio: She grew up at inn because Wolf had adopted her when she was left on the doorstep. Many things happened to her at the inn so she had left but once she heard that her brother Levert was now running the place she decided to come back to see her broher again and be the bard once more.

Name: Amrilla Saphiral
Bio: She is the older sister of Larson. She had never been to the inn before but her brother had talked about it so she decided to check it out.

Name: Larson Saphiral
Bio: Larson is the younger brother of Amrilla and had been to the inn years and years ago. After his mate had theirs kits and disapeared out of depression he left. He has now come back though with the kits whom are now adults.

Name: Jericho, Tobious, and Angel Saphiral
Pic: Jericho, Tobious, Angel
Bio: They are all the children of Larson and Moey whom they had only seen when they were little kits. They went with their father to the inn to make sure he was ok and that he wouldnt have a nervous breakdown from so many memories.

Name: Xirena Charonte
Pic: Human~ish form Foxtaur form
Bio: Xi's parents left her only at a day old, she doesn't know what happened to them or if she had any siblings.She only knows the story her foster mother told her. Which was she was found in a thicket assumed to be for deer, only a day old as a baby pink fluffy foxtaur. The foster mom took her in and raised her as her own along with the rest of the group. Gypsies/Roma. At age 9 she changed for the first time into her human form and hat to re-learn everything she had learned. at age 15 was in her cursed inner beast first awakened scorching a potential rapist. From that day she has learned to control some of her magic but not all every now and then it will flare up. At 18 she left the group and went to make her own way in this thing called life.
Played by: Shanyanguonna

Name: Sevrian Minitsku
Pic: picture in my posts
Bio: Sevrian is the leader of his tribes wolf pack; The protectors. He has been gone for a while and his job conflicts with his love life. He has been married twice and divorced twice, because of his job. He has six children. Four of which have passed away, One he has never met, and his son Skylar. Sevrian hopes to one day fall in love again and start a family, the only thing in the way of that is his duties and the Elders trying to search for his son.

Name: Skylar Minitsku
Pic: picture in my posts
Bio: Skylar isn't like your ordinary teenager. At the age of three his mother was murder while their village was being burnt to the ground. Chosen by the Gods Skylar has a very difficult an dangerous journey ahead of him, that he does not want. Though he has no choice. In time his body will change and things will happen to him, his father is training him for the day that the elders come looking for him to either destroy him or turn him evil. The power he holds and what he chooses to do with it will affect his people drastically.

Username: Dear Sleeper
Character: Crystal

Was reading over the first page. Since I am planning on staying long term, I figured I would send you profiles for Misty and the two kids since they will be staying long term. Also. Would it possible to get a room? Doesn't matter the floor, just where ever you would like to toss them. ^.^

Name: Misty Onitsuka
Pic: [x]
Bio: Misty is a fox demon. Her full history is far to long to put down. Recent history, Misty has been taking care of Lucas and Jaclyn Minitsku, her friend Sephronia Minitsku's children who disappeared. Her main priority, to keep the kids safe from the Elder's of Seph's ex-husband's tribe.

Name: Lucas Minitsku
Bio: Born to Sephronia and Rikuto Minitsku, Lucas was raised by both parents, but mainly his mother since his father left frequently until his death. After his death, his mother became involved with an old, powerful vampire. The rest of the events afterwards are a bit of a blur. The last thing he knew him and his sister were with Misty, leaving their home to find a new one.

Name: Jaclyn Minitsku
Bio: Born to Sephronia and Rikuto Minitsku, Jaclyn was raised by both parents, but mainly her mother since her father left frequently until his death. After his death, her mother became involved with an old, powerful vampire. The rest of the events afterwards are a bit of a blur. The last thing she knew her and her brother were with Misty, leaving their home to find a new one.

Name:dark moon
Pic: wolf form:User Image
human form:User Image
Bio:she is a rogue wolf all she has left with her is her back pack of some clothes and her Guitar and a little money

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

First Floor
Back Managers Room -
Room Behind the Stage -

Second Floor
1. Misty Onitsuka
2. Lucas Minitsku
3. Jaclyn Minitsku

Third Floor

Fourth Floor
60. shanyanguonna ( Xirena Charonte )

Fifth Floor
~All rooms one fifth floor are currently on reserve.~

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
We are now open for business.

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Wolf wiped down the bar. It sure is quiet tonight." He said to himself.

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf Poured himself a drink and sat at the back table where he could see the whole down stairs area. He puffed on a Cigar and drank on a bottle of Wild Turkey.

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf looks at the clock on the wall.

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf slams back a shot and pours another.

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The sound of the wind flowed freely through the bar. It was loud and obnoxious. Wolf walked to the stereo system and turned up the music. "Thats better." He said to himself.
Shade looked at the building that she was now in front of. Her eyes were like that of deer who knew it was going to die; awe and amazment. "Wow this sure is a nice place." She stepped closer to the door and knocked. Her knocked told who ever was inside that she was not timid and not outright crazy. "Hello anyone in there." She hollered, remembering that it was always nice to knock before entering.
User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf yelled. "Please come in we're open."
After hearing the man on the other side say that they were open, she thought she had hit the jackpot. Opening the door and stepping inside Shade could finally realax a little. Some of the places she had stayed in were, no offence dumps, but this; this was nice. She approached the man sitting at the bar. "You must be the owner?" She then took a seat night to him.

User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf stood and bowed his head as he removed his hat. "Yes young Miss my name is Wolf the owner and bouncer of this pub. What may I get you this evening." He said happily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff