Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Lulu growls at the female " Oh go BLEEP your self then " She yells back. She would then turn back to him ".. I see what you mean " She sighs " Don't worry I wouldn't server her any thing of that venture.." she says to him. ": Its bad enough she is walking around naked " She shivers ".. Oh well we get what we can." She says to him

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Screw this imma find a rat in the basement" she said throwing her hands up, so through with not being able to do what she want, or leave "This fkn rune better not fkn stop me from fkn feeding on a fkn rat!" she yelled as she stalked off like a very angry , very hateful grumpy cat. Kuji had absolutely no people skills. she was a big ball of hate and violence. she never needed people skills other than to manipulate people, at this point she saw no point in even trying. infact it seemed as if she was intentionally trying to piss people enough to get kicked out.

Jossiah sighed relieved as soon as kujiku was down the stairway. He gulped down the rest of his wine straight from the teapot, needing a nice strong buzz to not have to deal with.

"we will just have to deal with it, till rosalund figures out a way to sever our connection and i can finally strangle that smug hateful face of hers" he muttered bitterly. granted there would be something psychologicalyl messed about strangling someone that looks exactly like you.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu looks at him and then sighs " I guess that is one way to look at it " She says to him " Either way what will you do now that she is out and about so to speak ?" she asks him " Any thing we should worry about her getting into ?" She wasn't sure if she could feed on a poor rat or not. Even if a rat would stick around to see if she could eat or harm a being.".. I hope she can't eat a rat." she shivers " poor rat doesn't need to have his poor life snuff out of him cause of something as hunger " She says to him ".. How do you do it ? no take the life of a living being ?" She asks him " I don't mean the plants either i mean ones that can feel pain and fear."

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"As long as she doesnt get her hands on this" Jossiah said pulling the sjiran flute from the belt under the red sash around hsi waist "Just like most things, it can take any shape the owner chooses. It is connected to our Will, Though i choose mainly to take the forms of instruments, and ordinary things" He said then demonstraited.

He stepped a way alittle, and gave the flute a turn in his hands. In moments it glowed an irridecent aray of opalecent colors, and began elongated into a long ornate staff. He danced it around him expertly, with an inhuman grace and flow, the staff being his most commonly manifested weapon. a weapon if wolf were awake hed recognize as the Staff that could generate an electric blow with a sonic blast on contact. It could shatter massive trees , or be thrown like a spear.

He then turned it again around him, and it snapped in half in his hands, becoming two seperate sword length poles. "Most weapons i make are blunt. but she can create everything i can make, and add her own nature to it. these become the Blades of Sorrow in her hands"

He then snapped them both together and turned it over in his hands, and again it became an silvery metalic opalecent crystaline flute.

"As long as she doesnt get her hands on this, she is only a minor nuisence and annoyance" he added clipping the flute back his belt "my spellbooks might be another issue, but she has never shown profficency with magic , spells, or most things that require focus."

Jossiah sat back down next to her "it might be better if she can eat a rat, it will keep the pub more sanitary , and mutually beneficial " he said as if it were probably the only bright side to this situation. "for me taking life isnt something easy, but for others its much easier because they dont value life" jossiah explained

"to us, all life matters, and has inherent value as creations of the True Name, but to a Ku, who hates the true name and all of creation, life has no value, "

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu watches him and then nods " True but what did a Rat ever do to us ?" she asks him back. I am just glad we don't have pets around .." She sighs and then remembers the bird "well ... you had a pet .. but no more " She thinks about ti " Are you going to replace the bird or no ?" She asks him as she twirls her fingers around the rim of her drink. " I don't think i want children or any thing around her if she acts like a spoiled brat .. "

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"well we serve food, and rats poop and pee where ever they walk, they dont have bladders" Jossiah commented "plus get into grain and food storage and wreak havoc. I dont like her killing them, but given they are somewhat a pest, and it keeps a worse pest out of my hair, its mutual beneficial"

Jossiah thought for a moment "not likely while she is around, but once that matter is taken care of , i might bring in more creatures that are more... exotic" he said after considering "creatures like Uramogs(look like animated stone dolls), and Neshtem(look like small impish dragons),and kurikareem (scorpion tailed flying spiders), or perhaps a clay golem to protect the property"

"I think its best if we keep her away from most guests that cant handle her, children, elderly, humans, anything she might try to instigate fights with." Jossiah said with a sigh of "oh lord this could be bad" "she may even try to instigate fights between other patrons to get them to fight each other for her entertainment"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu looks at him as she thinks about this." It sounds like she is going to be a trouble maker on a high level " She says to him and then thinks " I don't think the devil wants her if she is this bad." She says to him and then stretches " either way. " She looks up ".. I better be on my toes then when it comes to cleaning and other stuff " She pushes her self off her seat " Want to help ?' She nods to the kitchen " I am sure she tore something apart in there." she was of course talking about doors and hanging stuff.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
(( i sorry its four am where i am at and i need sleep >.< so ni ni ))

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((rest well, its 4am here too im just... i dont sleep lol))

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(Seems Fox and Thorn are in the same time zone as me.)

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Less so than she was, but probably wont make it easy for anyone" Jossiah admitted as he rose "sure ill help clean up after her"

He pulled back the sleeves of his thobe and pinned them up past the elbow .to help out in the kitchen to clean up the mess of pots , pans, and everything else that kuji ku had pulled out an thrown about in her tantrum. It looked like someone had raided the entire kitchen, pulling out everything and throwing it over their shoulder in every nook and cranny..

In the meat cuppard she seemed to take out some of her aggression on the hanging slab of half a pig. There were deep slash marks through it , and stabs. Apparently the rune wouldnt keep her from being violent with already dead things. that was probably good to know. but this wasnt about feeding, dead meat didnt have nerve firing. This was pure tantrum anger and lashing out.
Jossiah helped pick things up and put them where they belong more than annoyed at the Ku's childish behavior.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu puts her hand on her hips as she sees the destruction of the kitchen. " Well bloody hell." She says to her self . Shaking her head " Remind me to piss her off with some cleaning choirs" she says to him and then bites her lower lip. She would set about getting the work on scrubbing any spills the female had left behind." Maybe we should see about a spell for time out." She grins at Jossiah " Might piss her off "

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jossiah bust out laughing so hard he nearly dropped the basket of fruit he was carrying to put away. A melodeous almost musical sound. at the idea of treating Kuji like a child "im all for it, chores, time out, all of it. hell id say bend her over your knee and spank her" Jossiah said laughing so hard little shining tears welled in his shining eyes.

"It will probably piss her off, but who knows maybe we can train her to not be well..." jossiah said spreading his arms to show the scope of the mess she made "this"

He had never even throught about it before. He had been so busy containing her as a threat, that now that she was not a threat, the idea of treating her like a spoiled brat was just too good. Part of him just wanted some sweet sweet justice, but the idea was just making him giggle so hard. it would add greater insult to the now defanged Ku.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the basement Kujiku was chasing rats, not carrying if she knocked over boxes, or barrels to get to them . She was draining them of lifeforce ,sulking like a angry teenager , occationally throwing stuff in anger at her situation. She was miserable so she would make everyone else miserable. Since she couldnt hurt anyone, she would make their life a nightmare. What rats she didnt turn to dust, she calmly disemboweled, and put into a basket. She knew it was petty, but she didnt care. she was going to make the whole place stink of death and rot. SHe might even put hot sauce in peoples shampoo and toothpaste..

If she couldnt make them suffer through violence. she was gonna make them suffer for her amusement. She was already thinkibng of petty ways to make herself a pain in everyones asses.

ESPECIALLY JOSSIAH. she fumed angrily.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lulu claps her hands " Then its settled " She says to him and then giggles " I can't believe we have a counter plan for this little child." She giggles and then puts the rest of the stuff away " Should we go and test this theory ?" She asks him cutely " I can't wait to see her get her butt in a corner in miltery style.

She was of course was talking about standing in the corner. Hands in the back of ones back. and standing there with your legs straight or was it apart ? either way hours of this would make some one put there head on straight and not ******** up. " I got a way to punish her that she won't like." She says to him." Its time consuming but also worth it." she grins

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf’s eyes slowly cracked open before they began inspecting his surroundings. He was in his bed again. A long sigh pushed from his chest upon remembering what happened, he made a mistake. When pushing his demon energy into the seal, Wolf used too much and drained himself to the point of exhaustion. All that he could think about was if his older self would’ve made such a mistake. From what people had told him, his older self was always very precise and almost never made mistakes. Wolf wondered how he could ever hope to live up to such a person, let alone turn out like him.

After washing his face in the sink and getting dressed, the half breed exited his room and descended the stairs. Upon seeing Jossiah, however, his stomach twisted itself into a knot. Wolf swiftly walked over to Jossiah, slipped his arms around his waist, and embraced his old friend by lifting him up. As the pub owner nuzzled his neck, Jossiah would feel a tear fall on his shoulder. “I’m so sorry.” A lump formed in the half breeds’ throat as he felt Jossiahs’ soft skin against his fur. “I made you feel so many physical responses and then so much pain. Please forgive me.” Wolf clung to him and didn’t want to let go, being afraid if he did then Jossiah would leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff