Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You have a lovley place here." As she spoke she bowed a little in a sign of respect. "If you wouldn't mind a vodka on the rock would be nice." She smiled and out of her pack she pulled a leather bound book and pencil.

User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Why thank you Young Miss." Wolf walked behind the bar and started to make the drink. As he did he spoke. "We also have rooms for rent if you wish to stay." He said with a happy tone in his voice. "And in honor of you being my first guest you are welcome to stay here for as long as like free of charge."
Shade had began to write in her book; finishing off her last story. She could here the ice clinck again the glass, but what she heard above all else was the fact that she could stay here, free of charge. "Thank you." She said putting down her pencil. "Though if you'd like, I could pay you in stories." She then looked at the man and wondered what his story was.

User Image
sorry, just clarifying. Do the wolves appear to be humans? like, totally?

Beloved Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
♥_______________ We all have music in our veins

Yasei

Yasei walked into the pub, ready for work, seeing that Wolf and somebody else was in there. She smiled."Hello, Wolf. Who's this?" She asked cheerfully, happy to be back in the pub, and happy to hear the music playing. Seeing no other customers than the one Wolf was with, she frowned."Sure is a slow night." She said, her voice a mix of sadness and annoyance. To her, the pub was too great a place to be so quiet.
User Image

Beloved Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
GME Cam

Well that really depends. whether you're asking for a shape shifter type or werewolf type, it also depends on what sort of wolf form the werewolf has too, whether it actually appears to be a wolf or is just a really hairy teeth-ey claw-ey human. lol

Dangerous Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GME Cam

((Your character can look however you want. Mine looks exactly like my avi. I wont stifle your creativity as long as it follows the rules))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf shook his head and said as he laughed, "Hhahahaa Oh my thank you but I have enough stories following me around." He looked to Yasei. "Oh hi Yasei How are you tonight.Im afraid I Missed her name but she is our first customer."

((Edited))
Shade, looked over at the lady who enter the building, and then looked back at Wolf. "Oh, maybe that's one of his stories." As she thought about it a kind of mischivious grin appeared upon her face. " Alright that's ok, but their really good stories. Also my name is Shade Ellethwen" She then waved a hello at the lady, who's name was Yasei.

User Image

Beloved Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Yasei

Yasei smiled and walked up to where the two were."I'm wonderful tonight. Oh and hello, miss. I'm Yasei, welcome to the pub." She said, a sweet smile on her face the whole time. She sat down on a chair and crossed her legs indian-styled.
User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Its nice to know you Miss Shade." Wolf grabbed a room key and placed it on the bar next to Shade. "Here you go you get room one." He pointed to the stairs in the back of the room. "Its just up thoughs stairs and to the right all the way down the hall." He was happy to have someone in his Pub. He looked to Yasei. "Oh my did we ever restock the preztles after that catering job a couple of days ago. "
Shade smiled at Yasie. "So i'm guessing you work here?" Shade's head titled from side to side as she watched Yasie sit down. Her itch to start writing a story was killing her, but with every great story came the waiting game.

User Image
Shade thanked wolf for the room and then bid her goodbyes to the two.

(( Sorry but i have to go for the day sad I'll be on tomorrow))

Beloved Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Yasei

Yasei nodded."Yes, I work here." She said, then turned to Wolf."Uhhhmm, no I don't think we did." She said, still thinking about it."I'll go restock them if you want." She added.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces