Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
(( >.< I'm gonna get off for a while o.e ))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"No its fine just do as you wish."

((Ok laters you guys))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf started to clean the already clean bar just to pass the time.

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
♥_______________ We all have music in our veins

Yasei

Yasei smiled."If you clean it anymore it'll sparkle too much to look at." she said jokingly before walking over to the stereo and turning it up quite a bit.
User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Oh yhea your right... I was just trying to find something to do while we wait for hopefully another customer." He said as he poured himself a drink.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf started to take one shot after another as he watched the clock. ("Man this place is dead. I mean this is the only place between Signas and Solarium. I figured there wold be more people come in then this." ) He thought.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf leaned back in the chair at the far end of the bar and propped his feet up on the back table.
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Appearances x Can x Be x Deceiving

Mellicka wondered in the pub and looked around, there wasn't anyone in the bar that she could see. It was her first day on the job so far it didn't seem like it was going to be that hard of a job. She had decided to wait until after she had eaten before she came here, she looked around for the owner because she knew she had to check in before she started work. "Hello?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf fell asleep where he was and fell back in the chair. *Crash* "Oh hi your here." He popped up from the floor quickly.
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka jumped a bit at the crash, she hadn't seen anyone in the bar but when he sat up on the ground she saw him. It was the owner of the bar, she knew she should but she started to laugh, she nodded. "Yes, my name is Mellicka I'm the new bartender." Mellicka said as soon as she stopped laughing, she had a feeling that he knew that already, but she decided to introduce herself anyways. "Are you okay?" She asked him as she walked over to him.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf bowed his head and removed his hat. "Its a pleasure Miss Mellicka." "Hehe Im fine it happens a lot you'll find." He walked over to the pub. "Well this is it. Will you be needing a room or do you live outside the pub?" He asked happily.
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka smiled and nodded. It's a pleasure for me as well, thank you for the job." She followed him over to the bar and started to look through it to find out where everything was. "I would like a room if that is okay, I'm not living anywhere else." She admitted. "Can I make you something to drink to prove my skills?" She asked, it was always a good idea to make a good impression.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf smiled and slid her a key to room 2 and pointed a the stairs. "Its up there to the right second to the last door." He looked at her and smiled. "Ok make me a Tie me to the bed post baby." He said as he winked.
The faint clatter of armor being moved around could be heard from outside the building. It got slightly louder until the door opened, revealing a man approximately 6'5" tall with a better than average muscular build, at least with what could be seen from the armor size. His dark black hair reached his waist as the wind from outside blew it around to the front of his body. He had green eyes and a fair look. The pauldrons took up most of the upper body armor. A strange mask hung from his belt on his right side. On the left side was a katana, longer than a normal one. Around the other parts of his belt were many throwing knives. Strapped to his back was a great sword and a large scythe.

He looked around after the door closed behind him. Not much detail to the place was seen. Not many people either. He walked up to the bar and leaned on it. He refused to sit on a stool seeing as the weight of just his armor would destroy it.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf sat at the end of the bar and smiled at the new comer. "Welcome good sir my name is Wolf the bouncer and owner of this Pub. What may we get you tonight?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff