Welcome to Gaia! ::

When she hugged him, he had flinched slightly. Honestly he hadn't expected that reaction, he wasn't entirely sure what he had expected, but he knew he hadn't expected to be hugged. After a few seconds though, he sighed softly, closed his eyes and melted into her hug. Leaning against her gently and hiding his face against her shoulder. No..there had been no time for mourning. Only self blame. Alex was silent, but he did find her embrace comforting..and warm.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf started to go into a story. He slammed back the rest of his drink and said. "Ok Kiddies once apon a time I use to build boats.... " Just as he got started his face slammed into the table breaking it in two. This caused him and the table to come crashing down to the ground. *CRASH!!* He was passed out cold on the floor. "Mmmmm cookies." He mumbled.

((Sorry but I need to get up in a few hours so yhea I do need to try and sleep a little. Byezies ^_^ ))

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
♥_______________ We all have music in our veins

Yasei

Yasei bursted out into laughter, to only quickly cover her mouth, hoping to cover up he laughs. Her eyes grew wide once she processed what had just happened."Oh Wolf.." She said shaking ehr head. She stood up and draped his arm over her shoulders, then she lifted him up and took him to a booth, propping him half-up against the wall, then going back to where they were sitting. She shook her head then grabbed a garbage can and took it over to the broken table. She picked up the bigger pieces of wood, and glass, then, she grabbed a broom and swept up the smaller pieces into a dust pan and threw the pieces away. Yasei sighed."I knew I shouldn't have given him the other drink..." She said shaking her head.
User Image
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Appearances x Can x Be x Deceiving

Mellicka smiled when he seemed to feel a bit better and calmer. She was getting use to the hug now so when he had laid his head down on her shoulder it didn't bug her to much. She raised up her other hand, not the one he was laying on, and started to brush his hair. "You need to mourn to so that you could move on, it's what I had to do when I lost the only person that I cared about." She didn't lose someone like he had lost his master, while she was close to the person that save her she wasn't that close but still it hurt.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Alex remained silent while he continued to lean against her. Not saying anything or moving when Wolf fell through that table with the loud crash, nor did he move or say anything when Mellicka spoke and brushed her hand through his hair. It was very relaxing, very comforting. A feeling like this, he could almost get lost in it. He would remain like that for a while later, when he finally pulled away from her, his eyes, even if one was still hidden by his hair..were a little red. He hadn't cried, not yet though..but he looked as if he might. Slowly he stood. "..Thank you...for being so kind and listening to me..." It had felt like a weight had been lifted from his chest. "..but I think...I should go up to my room now....our rooms are next to each other and that already offers some comfort to me." He leaned down, giving her a quick hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek as he mumbled a soft 'thank you'. It didn't matter that he'd already thanked her once..then he was off. Going to his room, to hide behind the door and under the blankets on the bed.

][I need sleep too, so I guess it's good to put Alex to sleep while I'm asleep..heh.][

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf woke up in the booth. He looked around with blurry vision and dry mouth to see what was left of one of his tables. "Woops... I guess I passed out again." He walked to the small frig behind the bar and grabbed a 1 gallon jug of water. As he chugged the water he noticed the bar was completely empty. The place was very quiet and still. He polished off the water and though the jug in the sink and refilled it. Once he placed the water in the fig he then started to clean up around the place. After that he pulled out his tool from the basement and started to fix the table. "Man What a hang over..."

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Yasei

Yasei was mumbling something un-comprehendable in her sleep. She had taken a the key to room 5 after she cleaned up the broken glasses. She had left enough money for one night on the counter by the register with a note saying what it was for and why. She woke up, but kept her eyes closed, she could feel the small hangover pulsing in her forehead and groaned, rolling over in the bed, away from the window letting in the morning light.

When she finally did decide to get up out of bed, Yasei looked it the mirror and almost had a heart attack at what her hair looked like. She grabbed a brush from her purse and began to rip through the knotted bird's nest on her head. She kept brushing it until it was back to its smooth, soft, and shiny usual. She sighed, then gathered her things up. She looked at the clock."Nearly noon already? I must've drank quite a bit... but I don't remember drinking more than two drinks..." She said to herself, puzzled. She set her things down and cleaned up the room, making the bed as neatly as she had found it and straightening up anything that was crooked. She walked downstairs and half smiled at Wolf."Good mor... err.. Good afternoon" she said, running her fingers through her hair.
User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf cringed a bit and turned to her, "SHHhhhhhh... not so loud." as he sanded the pieces of the table. He tossed her a pouch with her money in it. "You work here. Plus you my oldest surviving friend. Im not going to make you pay. Besides you know as well as I do that money is the least thing I'm worried about." During wolfs life time he had many jobs and professions but never really used any of his money except for what he had to have so he was actually extremely rich. "I was surprised when you said you would come work for me...after how we met after all. Hehehe."

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Yasei

Yasei smiled a bit and laughed a couple times silently. I told him he'd have one hell of a hangover today, and man was I right. She though rolling her eyes. Yasei caught the bag and placed it in her purse. She wasn't going to argue with him, she'd done it before, and she wasn't going to waste so much energy on a lost cause ever again."Hmm, I don't recall how we met." She said half smiling. She did recall it, but she just liked hearing the story, it made her laugh.
User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf blushed. He knew she was wanting him to tell the story but...it was just so embarrassing. "I was still working as a bounty hunter. You were working in that other bar and was leaving for the night... You were still just a teenager if I recall. The demon I was chasing was just a low class nobody but he had done some really awful things. He ran past the door just as you were coming out. I couldn't stop in time and face planted right in your chest. I thought I was going to die from that beating you gave me. All the while you were calling me a pervert. Anyways I couldn't really hit you back so I just let you go until you got tired. After that I told you that I was going to retire in about 15 years and through you my card. I said you could call me up after that and work for me at my pub. Later I finally caught up to the guy and turned him in but all the people at the check in station mad fun of me because of the bruises and cuts I had. They thought that weakling gave them to me but I couldn't very well tell them that it was a teenage girl that did it. I almost had to quit right then and there." Wolf sighed. He then started to laugh, "I just didnt expect that you would hold me to it. ahahahahhaa."

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Yasei

Yasei couldn't help but laugh. It was a rather funny story, a teenage girl beating up a bounty hunter. She remembered the second time they met too, though, she didn't think he did. She walked behind the bar and grabbed the small bottle of orange juice she always kept in there."Remember the second time we met, or is it my turn to tell a story?" She asked before drinking some of her orange juice.
User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf finished sanding and pulled out the wood glue and nails. He placed his hands behind his head and started to laugh embarrassingly. "HEhEheeeaa I think you should tell this one." He said to embarrassed to say that he forgot. He did remember their friend ship after that though. But for some reason that one was a blank.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Sorry My friend just called. his car stalled and I have to go get him. I'll be back in a while. I wont be able to sleep tonight anyways because of the Migraine Meds I just took. ^_^ sorry again))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Ok im back he got it started at the last moment))

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Yasei

"Well." She said, walking in front of the bar and sitting down on one of the stools."I was performing my first concert. Well, I guess you could call it that. I was opening up for my parents, and for some reason, you were in the crowd. Thinking about it now, you were probably drunk off your a**." She said, smiling as she pictured the memory in her mind. Wolf, for some reason was front row, and obviously drunk."You got up on stage by slipping through the bouncers that kept people off the stage, and you took the mic from me, and started singing twinkle twinkle, just before passing out, hanging on to the guitarist." She added, laughing quite a bit."Of course back then, you didn't remember me until I punched you after a very perverted comment. But I can't blame you for not recognizing me, the first time we met, my hair was like it is now, and the second time we met, it was spiky, blond, and pink." She said. Their first meeting were quite interesting indeed. The first time, she beat the crap out of him, and the second time, he passed out on stage.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces