Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lizardman ((mummyman3))
Zoeloveful
(( Hey, guys, sorry I've been gone for a while sweatdrop Any idea how much time has passed since page 62? I can't tell... ))
I would say about a couple months because the thread dies and comes back. But that is me some one else might say like a week.

(( Thanks! I was swamped at the time that I posted the end of the last scene I wrote here, so I fell inactive here as I put all of my effort into my own threads. Now that I've caught up in activity, however, I thought it was about time I returned. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what to do with my character since it's been a couple of months in the story... I'm sure I'll come up with something sweatdrop ))

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Grotham took everything Ronin had thrown at him, he felt every punch and kick that hit him with force, the boy had used enough strength to make him stagger a bit. Though the dragon was not done yet, his eyes turned to pure blood red, and smoke started to froth at his mouth. Turning with speed he made his mind, he went with every move he had ever known. Upon staring Ronin in the eye he slammed his foot down and trembled the earth, putting his arms at his side he unfurled wings of gret destruction and leaped into the air. Hovering above the ground he opened a portal by his partner and a sword, an ancient blade, rose from the ground to sit by the boy. Snapping his arms out in the usual boxing form he used his own weight and dropped from the sky, hitting the ground he shook the earth with devastation. The ground around them cracked in various directions, he growled at Ronin and smiled wickedly, before launching a fireball at the boy's feet. He stood there as fire swathed the ground before going out, his mind and body were warring once more, he was going to fight like he was fighting Talon.

Stepping back he bent down and then jumped at Ronin, throwing a punch to his stomach, then he twisted his body in a motion that was not humanly possible to swing his wings and tail around in a deadly sweeping motion that would remove limbs. From there he turned back in a full three sixty and hollered at Ronin before front flipping behind him and using his elbow he thrusted it at his spine. (Technical moves!)

Health: 89.56%
Energy: 72.50%
Damage: 10.44%
BGM Choice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxxJK62nxM
Ronin
User Image

BGM Select: http://youtu.be/VRZovfWpNUY

Ronin felt his counter combo connecting on the dragon (3 hits! Good!), with the wheel kick, stunning his opponent before he regained his stance, while Ronin allows himself to backflip away after the wheel kick to the back of the dragon's head and landed in a fierce stance with one hand outstretched and his other hand curled into a fist to his waist, and his sharp, dark brown eyes glaring down upon his opponent. He, in turn, glared back with bloodshot eyes and smoke coming from his mouth, and he stomped the ground with such beastly force so as to make the ground shake around him, but the scarfed merc didn't even flinch one bit nor show any fear, only stood ready for the onslaught that Grotham would unleash upon the human.

At once, Grotham launched a fireball towards the scarfed mercenary, which he naturally hopped back to avoid the heat as it melted the snow around the immediate area, leaving behind the concrete floor with some burn marks on the ground. While the fire was still spreading and Ronin had just escaped the fire, Grotham had jumped his way through the fire and launched a punch aimed towards Ronin's stomach, who made a backwards hop retreat once again to gain some distance from the dragon's massive fist, and, as soon as he lands from his hop, he attempts to dash in, and was just about to retaliate with a powerful right hook when the dragon suddenly hunched down twisted his body with his wings spread out that spun with the sharpness of a blade, which had cut partway through his scarf. "Oh s**t that's sharp!" Ronin realized as soon as he eyed his scarf getting cut. At the last moment before following through with the hook, he attempted to rear his body back to avoid the sharp wings coming at him, pulling his body far away as possible. Although not fatal, he did not leave without receiving two huge gashes across his chest and abs, and he gritted his teeth as he attempts to make his retreat, but not without taking a blow from the dragon's tail as it launches him away. "NNNGAAAAAHH!" (3 hits! Good!)

Ronin slammed into the snow, landing hard on his back, but the thick snow cushioned his fall somewhat. Picking himself up quickly while still feeling the stinging pain of the cuts upon his chest, he watched as the dragon had somersaulted over him, attempting to apply offensive pressure upon the wounded human. "Nnngg...heh...looks like he's really turning up the heat..." Ronin simply rolled forward to avoid the cross-up elbow thrust behind him and, while focusing chi into his hands and grabbing the hilt of his Jade Snake Blade in the middle of his roll, he gets to his feet and, with a swift draw of his blade, he unleashes two fast, crescent-shaped, light blue chi slashes towards the dragon, one after another. "GETSUDAN!!" His sword was still brandished, the light blue chi flowing around the whole sword and the hands holding it, he was ready to fire another one if needed, but right now, he's attempting a long range attack at a safe distance just to see how he would react. Though wounded, the look and spirit of a warrior still remained within his image, and he wouldn't let a few cuts keep him from sparring with his partner and giving his all.

Ronin Fight Stats
Health: 82%
Meter: 49%

lizardman((mummyman3))

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Grotham stood there and simply moving a bit like Ronin had done let the chi blasts pass right by him. He began to focus his own kind of chi, he called it Nature's Faith, a dark red aura surrounded his entire body he was channeling his magic through his body and because of his descent his magic was just a bit stronger than a human. The force in pressure would grow, beneath him cracks began to form, the concrete ate the thick snow and Grotham simply stared at Ronin, smoke flowing from his nostrils, then small light particles began to form one after the other the florescent tiny lights gathered at a single point. He simply stood still as stone, the pressure continued grow beneath him and the ball of light forming in front of him grew as well. "Nature's Wrath." He said calmly and the ball turned blood red before launching itself everywhere in an array of magic in a deadly solidified form, though it could only be accomplished one time as it was like using a grenade launcher carrying cluster rounds. When it ended he took up a stance of martial arts his magic completely gone, he faced his opponent in a defensive manner holding his hand out in front of him and one hand to his side, his left leg forward, and his right leg backward, knees bent, and posture ready. He was going to strike Ronin again if he attempted to attack at this point, and his punches were mean.

Health: 84.56%
Energy: 0.00%
Damage: 15.44%
Ronin
User Image

Seeing his opponent effortlessly dodging the blasts, with little to no movement, Ronin continued to glare down at his opponent as he was beginnings to focus an even more intense chi than a regular human being's own, in the form of a dark red chi. Its power, as it began forming within the dragon, made the ground crack beneath him. "Uh-oh...he isn't playing around..."

When the ball formed in front of him, Grotham had unleashed the huge ball of energy towards the mercenary, which then exploded into several blasts of deadly chi towards the mercenary. Ronin drew his Jade Snake Blade and, infusing it with his own chi, surrounding the blade with a light blue aura, he quickly deflected several blasts away (Technical!) from him while moving across the cluster of dark red chi blasts to avoid them with well-placed footwork even across the snow, the speed and precision of a master swordsman, with the fluidity of a martial arts kata, and he did this while advancing upon his opponent. If he planned on using this many blasts to keep Ronin out, he will not give him a break as soon as he closed in.

As soon as he approached Grotham within range, he started off his assault with two cross slashes across his shoulder and abdomen, followed by a roundhouse to spinning jump kick combo, sheathing his sword at this point, and follows through with a downward hook, uppercut to the chin, and finishes off the combo with a backflip kick, which after the move, he would backflip a short distance away from him and land into fighting stance.

Ronin Fight Stats
Health: 76 % (6% in red life, has taken chip damage)
Meter: 24% (uses %25 after infusing chi with his sword)

lizardman((mummyman3))
Zoeloveful
lizardman ((mummyman3))
Zoeloveful
(( Hey, guys, sorry I've been gone for a while sweatdrop Any idea how much time has passed since page 62? I can't tell... ))
I would say about a couple months because the thread dies and comes back. But that is me some one else might say like a week.

(( Thanks! I was swamped at the time that I posted the end of the last scene I wrote here, so I fell inactive here as I put all of my effort into my own threads. Now that I've caught up in activity, however, I thought it was about time I returned. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what to do with my character since it's been a couple of months in the story... I'm sure I'll come up with something sweatdrop ))

((OOC: Well, the boys are still fighting outside, but I could do some more story line inside giving you something to reply to. I sort of stopped doing that because they are fighting...and I've nothing to do.))

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tiny_rel
Zoeloveful
lizardman ((mummyman3))
Zoeloveful

((OOC: Well, the boys are still fighting outside, but I could do some more story line inside giving you something to reply to. I sort of stopped doing that because they are fighting...and I've nothing to do.))

((If you want to interact, I have a character staying in the tavern inn. If not, I don't mind waiting a little longer for someone else))

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: Anyone heard from Talon.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Peccaminous Peregrine
nope
Peccaminous Peregrine

((OOC, I'll message him.))
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image
Shilo was sitting snuggled up in a chair with a fluffy blanket, giggling at a book she was reading. Anna had looked up from her book and smiled at the young girl. She wished she could get into her book that much, but unfortunatly, the cocoa she was drinking and the sound of the fire was much more aluring. Looking up at the wall Anna notices that it's around a lunch time and what she has planned she should start. Standing up she folded her blanket and then kissed her daughter on the top of her head.
Over at the bar, Anna put her book up above the bar and walked into the kitchen pulling out pots/pans and all the things she needs to cook with.
...time pass..
The soup was cooking away and a broth that she was making was bubbling away, while the vegitables were being cut Anna was pulling a cake out of the oven as well as a pie. She checked on the patrons out in the bar. Refilling some drinks and taking some short orders.
Lunch wasn't quite done, but Anna floated out a bowl of fruit to Shilo. The girl hadn't eaten much for breakfast and she wanted to sneek healthy stuff in if she could.

Zoeloveful
((OOC Downstairs for you now smile ))
Tiny_rel
Peccaminous Peregrine

((OOC, I'll message him.))

((OOC; He didn't have inter webs access for a while. He's got it back now so hopefully we'll hear from him soon.))

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tiny_rel
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image
Shilo was sitting snuggled up in a chair with a fluffy blanket, giggling at a book she was reading. Anna had looked up from her book and smiled at the young girl. She wished she could get into her book that much, but unfortunatly, the cocoa she was drinking and the sound of the fire was much more aluring. Looking up at the wall Anna notices that it's around a lunch time and what she has planned she should start. Standing up she folded her blanket and then kissed her daughter on the top of her head.
Over at the bar, Anna put her book up above the bar and walked into the kitchen pulling out pots/pans and all the things she needs to cook with.
...time pass..
The soup was cooking away and a broth that she was making was bubbling away, while the vegitables were being cut Anna was pulling a cake out of the oven as well as a pie. She checked on the patrons out in the bar. Refilling some drinks and taking some short orders.
Lunch wasn't quite done, but Anna floated out a bowl of fruit to Shilo. The girl hadn't eaten much for breakfast and she wanted to sneek healthy stuff in if she could.

Zoeloveful
((OOC Downstairs for you now smile ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sandra

Sandra awoke to a ray of bright sunlight pouring into her room through the part in her curtains, urging her awake as it burned through her eyelids and shocked her sleepy magenta eyes. Rolling over to cover her eyes and groan, she then lets out a sigh and rises to a sitting position, taking a moment to separate the dream that had been interrupted from reality before stepping off her bed to get ready for the day.

After she was clean and dressed, the lavender-haired woman headed downstairs into the tavern, looking around at the few other people present at this time of day. Tommy didn't appear to be working today, so there goes her only hope of a good conversation. Heading to the bar, she takes a seat when the scent of fresh baked pie caught her attention, alerting her stomach that she had slept in and missed a meal. She had a late night, so this was expected. What she didn't anticipate, however, was how alluring the scent in the air was. Turning in her seat, she scans the room and sees a woman taking orders, waiting for the employee to get close with her hand raised slightly so as to get her attention. "Excuse me, miss," she says politely, "Are you selling pie, at the moment?"

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Grotham watched as his oppenent advanced with a blade, watching his everymovement and the way he moved around the energy blasts. "Impressive...he might make a good pupil for a dragon." He thought to himself as he let blade strike his claws with each slash. Like daggers he could slice through most flesh easily, but they could also claw their way through stone and steel. A dragons claws were like blades themselves by nature, more tough than most wielding a blade. He kept his eyes on the target, never faltering and as well when the sword was sheathed and he went for a melee combo he wrapped his wings around himself tightly to absorb the shock and force of the melee assault.

When Ronin had jumped back and backflip motion to get a distance from the dragon he unfurled his wings and tucked them tightly against his back, giving him some freedom of movement, and with lightning speed he began his own assault using his both his hands and his tail. He threw several claw jabs at Ronin's head with his hands shaped like cones his finger tips pressed tightly together, and with ease and calm he would throw his onslaught. Should Ronin survive he would be the dragon's pupil and he would as well elongate the human's lifespan, with swift motion he brought his arms inwards and flipped one up at his chest with his fist making sure not to hit the heart. He only wished to knock the wind out of him not kill him, spinning though on one foot he brought his leg up and around in a spinning motion of a roundhouse kick to the boy's shoulder.

Following the movement of the kick he set his foot down sticking the landing and then sliding forward brought his tail around to swipe the boy's feet from underneath him, at this point he was anticipating a counter strike so there he ended his attack and slid with ease backwards ten feet. The cold chill still not affecting him in anyway, the snow beneath his feet steamed from his body temperature, a dragon's body heat was ten times more than a human's they run so hot a dragon born in lava can survive in the snow it was all thanks to nature and her guidance. He stared at Ronin watching his everymove though to see from where and if the next attack would appear. (Technical most of these you can dodge if you wish.)

Health: 84.50%
Energy: 0.00%
Damage: 15.50%
Ronin
User Image

Ronin's combination of attacks have been completely blocked out by the dragon's wings, noting that it felt like punching at a steel wall, but tougher yet more flexible. As he lands from his backflip kick, stepping off and away from the wall that was his opponent, the distance gave him more than enough time to sway his head to the side to evade the beast's deadly claw swipes, which came at him swiftly. Swaying his head and upper body side to side, ducking his head, and skillfully parrying the strikes with his bare hands as he redirects the claws away and past him. At the end of the dragon's rapid assault with his claws, he follows through with a double fist strike. Ronin defends from this with a double outward block with his forearms and then guards his upper body from the roundhouse kick afterwards, opting to return a roundhouse kick of his own.

But instead, he gets swept off his other foot by the dragon's tail sweep (Counter Hit!). "Nngg! Right...he has a tail...haha". Breaking his fall from the ground with a double hand plant (Technical!), Ronin then springs into a far reaching forward roll to close the distance on the evading Grotham once again, going for a slide kick (Reversal!), followed by an upwards thrust kick aimed at his jaw while his hand was planted on the ground, which would launch the dragon if connected. Regardless of whether it launched or not, the mercenary would follow up this attack, as he springs himself from the ground, with an aerial roundhouse kick, two sword slashes, then finishes off the combo with a downward cut into a somersault splitting axe kick down on the head, would ground his opponent if this connects.

Ronin Fight Stats
Health: 67 % (9% in red life)
Meter: 57%

lizardman((mummyman3))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items