Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tatianna "Anna" Eve
User Image

While reading through her book, trying to listen for the door she greeted a customer or two. Offering them either a warm meal or drink for the road as they were dropping in to warm up on their travels. Anna was happy to oblige, she had been feeling like something was missing since she had been traveling, before she had come upon Venanitium. If she was honest with herself, it was since she had left Mournful. But everyone needs to grow, everyone needs to cope, everyone needs to heal, and she hadn't allowed herself to do much of the last two. That needed to change, Anna needed to be Anna again.

Shilo had come down stairs to play with an early Christmas present that she got to open from her grandma. She was sitting on the rug near the fire place. Anna had gotten a fire going and bewitched some average chairs to be some large fluffy, puffy sink into chairs and added a rather large, fluffy rug in between, that's where Shilo was. Her mother was happily preparing a plate for a patron and refilling her own cocoa glass.

Ronin
User Image

"Feels good to be home....kinda..."

Shortly after the few patrons that have walked in, one more decided to make his way into the tavern; a familiarly scarfed mercenary, albeit covered in snow. Despite the cold snowy wonderland outside, Ronin still appears in his usual garb. How he even manages with wearing sandals and an opened shirt out there is a little mind-boggling, but it seems the cold doesn't bother him very much.

Walking into the warmth of the bar and the smell of hot cocoa, as well as the Christmas decor and getting that so-called Christmas spirit, the snow had seemingly melted off his body as pulls his black scarf down from his face and smiles warmly towards the redhead whom he had met with briefly for sometime in this very same tavern. She appears to be running the bar at the moment in Talon's absence.

"Hey there. I'm back" Ronin chimed towards her as he walked towards the bar and sat himself down on a stool, patiently waiting until she was done taking care of the rest of the customers here.
Tatitanna "Anna" Eve

User Image

A soft wind blew as the door was opened and Anna opened her ears for the footsteps, even though she was wishing the customer she had just dropped a plate down for, a good day. Looking up a soft smile appeared on her lips, it was Ronin. Finally, a usual I know. Leaving the customers she was just working with, Anna walked over to Ronin.

"How was your travels? You were gone for quite some time."

As she was talking, a tall cup of cocoa floated over. Anna grabbed said glass out of the air and offered it to Ronin.

"Would you like a candy cane in it? Or perhaps a warm meal for your cold belly?"

Anna was smiling once more, it was really nice to have someone around she could talk to besides Shilo. The girl was feeling reminiscent and asking family about her fathers side, so Anna wasn't much help. She floated the basket of candy cans to her anyways. If Ronin didn't want one, Anna sure did.

HaJoeKen
Ronin
User Image

Ronin returned a soft smile to the woman, her warm welcome making him feel right at home already despite not knowing her for too long. Upon asking about his travels, the scarfed mercenary responded "Yeah, I normally don't stay in one place for too long as a wandering merc looking for jobs constantly, but that doesn't mean I won't come back to a place I like." He had a warm, charming smile upon his young, slightly stubbled face, and eyeing the hot cocoa she offered him, as well as mentioning a candy cane in it and a warm meal, his stomach growled, already demanding food.

"Oh man I'm starving! A warm meal will do me just right!" Ronin responded with a hearty chuckle, and, wrapping a hand around the glass of cocoa, along with a candy cane, he nodded affirmatively with a grin. "And sure, I'll take a candy cane with this hot cocoa, thanks! Sounds like a yummy, warm combination"

Tiny_rel
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image

"I'm glad you enjoy it here, we enjoy your company. I'll get you something warm to eat. Put the cane in the cocoa, it's fantastic."

Anna topped off another gentleman's coffee cup on her way back to the kitchen. Back there she hummed some holiday tunes to herself and she walked around to the different area's, warming up some chili on the stove and some roast in the oven. The witch tossed a few more logs into the hearth in the kitchen and then went out to the bar over by Shilo. She gave the girl a snack, some cocoa and loaded some more logs into that one as well.

Walking back to the kitchen to check on Ronins food, Anna grabbed her cup of cocoa out of the air and took a sip before setting it back up. She stirred the chili and pulled the serving of roast out of the oven, spooning some gravy on top of the roast, potatoes and carrots, the witch then spooned some chili into a a bowl and placed some crackers on the side. She brought it back out with an oven mitt or two.

"Now be careful, it's very hot. Oh, I've forgotten a fork."

She waved behind her and a fork and spoon followed in the air.

"Here you go sweetheart, now while you enjoy that I'm going to go and check on your room to make sure its made up. Do you need anything before I leave?"

HaJoeKen

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Some short time had passed, and yet again the Cambion found himself sitting down stairs at a random table. Chain smoking and slow drinking his misery away. Or was he simply basking in it? Either way, the more he coped with the separation of his love, the more he realized that not only would he have to face her again, though the connection she had begged of him to remove from her, the mark....it was a can of worms all on it's own. The mentioning of it did at least make him a little happy on the inside, for it meant that she did still love him. Seeded deep beneath the growth of hatred was still compassion and intimacy felt for him. The feelings he had for her were permanent, and he knew it. Though was a creature of her caliber capable of the same? Evidence would show the answer to be no, but these creatures were much more complicated, too much so to be understood in the first place. Not to mention, you couldn't answer the question unless you were one. And even then you'd have to have the desire to. Sighing heavily he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind, in his current state he wouldn't dream of facing her. Though he didn't plan on sobering up any time soon. No. Meanwhile, the two up at the bar would be practically ignored.

the unholy star
OOC: Looks like you get to find Hartia in a vulnerable moment. Good for you. Lol.
Rose Scented
OOC: Are you still able to play? Or you too busy being mama?
Ronin
User Image

The kind gestures of the woman was already making Ronin feel warm and fuzzy inside, being treated like he was family, and he couldn't help but feeling slightly bashful, tucking his face into his scarf while scratching the back of his head. "Aww shucks, you guys are too nice to me~" He took his cup of hot cocoa with a peppermint stick sitting inside and drank from it and awaited patiently for the red headed witch to serve him up a warm meal; roast meat with gravy, potatoes and carrots, as well as a bowl of chili. Upon seeing the meal, his mouth drooled slightly, though wiped it cleanly from his scarf to smile graciously towards the witch.

Before digging in, she then asked if he needed anything else before she would tend to his room. "I think I'm pretty good, ma'am. Thanks for the meal and your hospitality~!" He chimed before taking his fork and knife and devouring his food hungrily. "Mmm...! So good... Oh man that hit the spot! Mmm~!"

Tiny_rel
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image
Coming back down from Ronins room, which had now been turned down and fresh towls were put in Anna had noticed a new patron at the bar. She smilled warmly at the gentleman from behind and walked over to Ronin to hand him a napkin and refill his cocoa.

"I'm glad you're enjoying your meal."
Anna flashed him another one of her signature smiles.

Walking over to the new patrion at the bar, Anna grabbed her hot cocoa out of the air it was mildly cold now. She would fix that unfortunate fact later. She got another smile ready for the gentleman.
"Hello and welcome to Venantium Tavern, how may I assist you? We have some lovely warm your tummy options this cool day. Such as warm cider, hot cocoa and some lovely home made chili and roast."

Anna did see the other gentleman at a table in the distance, but he gave the air that he wanted to be left alone. She would wait till that changed to greet him, there were enough people actively in the Tavern to keep her spirits up.

HaJoeKen

Viktor RavenBorn

Peccaminous Peregrine

(My 4 year old deleted my post. I am sorry)

Viktor looked up from his book and offered a soft smile, he was still new to this world and its inhabitants. "May I have some water." He asked, his voice was deep and soft but carried well enough for the woman he assumed to work there to hear. "I am sorry...I do not understand much of common speech." He added in case water was the wrong work all together and he had just made a complete fool of himself, but his book said water was a drink for this place.
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image
Anna smiled at the new comer and decided he would get both water, and cider.

"My names Anna, and you are?"

The young witch also offered her hand in greeting. Once the greating had been done, Anna walked back to behind the bar grabbing an ice cold glass of water as a mug of cider poured next to her. She walked back over to him and set down the water first.

"This is your water,..."

She placed the mug of the cider down next.
"...and this is some cider, just in case. Enjoy."

Viktor RavenBorn

He smiled and took her head. "I am Viktor." He said smiling in a friendly manner as he shook her hand gently, he checked his book as she brought him the drinks. "Thank you." He said looking at the cider now more then the water, it was something brand new to him and thus and decided to try it first.

"This is..." He checked his book. "Good, Thank you again." He grinned, he was trying to seem warm and friendly though it was not what a Fear Keeper would be known for he wasn't worried about upholding his kinds reputation. He was wearing a find suit which was covered mostly by a cloak of black feathers.
Ronin
User Image

By the time the witch had come around, Ronin's plate was more or less licked clean, and he rubbed his belly out of satisfaction. "Mmm...that was delicious! Thanks for the meal again, ma'am!" Ronin smiled happily towards the redhead and accepted another serving of hot cocoa, nodding towards her appreciatively before taking another sip of his hot drink. After tending to him, he then watched as she tended to another new fellow patron, who ordered some water for himself and stated he was not very good with human speech here. "Must be another new wanderer in the world"

Waiting until the redhead came his way again, he then called out to her. "Hey! So I take it Talon is out at the moment? I haven't seen the guy just yet..."

Tiny_rel

Viktor RavenBorn

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
In the dark corner of the bar a small blue portal opened up and a massive figure walked on through, red eyes, smoke flared nostrils, and an attitude that could kill. Except he held with him a book he was reading and he walked into the light revealing his very face to everyone, Grotham the dragon, he smiled at everyone and waved with a smile on his face. He was happy to return and find everyone was back, without them it was really quiet almost eerily quiet, and he hated that so he went bye bye for a while before coming back. He sat down at the bar and wrapped his tail around himself, he was by no means humanoid in anyway, he was a full fledged dragon who was punished by his goddess like the rest of his tribe was. FLipping the page in the book read to himself, personally it was one of his own works, never published or finished but it was still a good read. It was basically a journal of his travels and he was going to publish them but he never finished his book. "Good morrow everyone." HE said looking up from his book and turning his attention to Anna, he simply nodded and smiled before returning to his book.
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image
"It is very nice to meet you Victor, if you need anything else, please let me know. "

A warm smile still on her face, Anna made her rounds to all of the patrons. He smile was almost genuine now as she was enjoying all the people filling up the Tavern. She was elated, and the feeling was showing, in her smile, in her eyes and in her cheeks. People made her happy, Anna was happy to see people.

On her way around people Anna stopped at Ronin to grab his empty plate, completely ignorning the shine that it was emiting from being "clean". She flashed him her smile, which was pretty much stuck to her face at this point.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your plate. Once you can move, you're welcome to go sit by the fire and enjoy your drink and the heat."

She turned around at the mention of Talon.

"Talon? Um, I'm not entirely sure. I think he may have run to town personally instead of having Nova order it. Talon never was one for some of the modern conviences. But if I do see him before you do, I'll let him know you're looking for him."

Just then Anna saw Grotham walk in the bar, and she changed directions once again.

"Good morning Grotham! Long time no see. I have warm drinks ready, or would you rather something cool?"

Anna headed back to the bar, to both get Grotham something to drink and to return Ronins plate to the sink.

Viktor RavenBorn

Ronin

lizardman ((mummyman3))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out