Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Grotham felt the kick connect with his jaw and his head launched backwards but not his body, he could feel a tooth break in half, he lost his sense of direction with that kick. By the time he recovered Ronin had already jumped up into the air, looking up just in time to defend the sword and kick, but the last attack connected cleanly with his head and upon impact he was forced to the ground. A few scales actually flew off his head leaving a sizable wound from the impact point, when he hit the ground another tooth snapped in half with a sickening crunch in his mouth. His head may have been thick but the final blow not only grounded him, it had cleanly knocked him out of commission, he was not merely unconscious. He was gone, now stuck inside his own head wondering what the hell had happened. From the point of impact blood ran profusely from the top of his head, his skull had been cracked, a reason why he never let Ronin get too close to his skull. The head of any creature had to support not only flesh and muscle plus a brain, it had to be just right to prevent incoherent speech and other malformations of the head from a skull that was too thick. The top of his head was as soft as a humans skull, and when Ronin connected that last attack, it was strong enough to crack his skull right there. Now he lay twitching in the snow, covered in blood, and unable to respond to any outside forces, in a way he was comatose.

Health: 0.05% (Danger!)
Energy: 0.00%
Damage: 99.95%
BGM Choice: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxxJK62nxM

Quote:
HaJoeKen
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image
Anna had sensed another patron coming down the stairs and smiled as she had been waved over.
Prevously the girl had been taking orders and informing the other patrions of the lunch options she had avaliable. With Talon and Nova gone, someone needed to make sure that the patrions weren't starving.
Speaking of starving, where was that little Tommy. Anna decided she would ask Shilo, her daughter seemed to like him for some reason. Maybe she would know.
"Oh absoluetly, I'm making a few pies to go with lunch."
The young witch grabbed her cocoa out of the air and took a sip before thinking on getting coffee instead.
"Is there a certian kind that you'd like?"

Zoeloveful
Ronin
User Image

BGM Select: http://youtu.be/VRZovfWpNUY

Ronin could feel his slide kick to upwards thrust kick connect fully (2-hits!), and as he took to the air to attack the dragon's bigger frame, he felt nearly the rest of his air combo blocked out, though he could feel his defense weakening that, as soon as he landed his axe kick, felt a definite connection, his heel smashed down upon Grotham's head, a nasty crack of the skull and scales flying off (K.O!). He saw the dragon instantly drop to the snowy ground. Was that it? Was the fight over now?

As soon as the mercenary landed on the ground, he knelt down and checked on Grotham's condition. "Grotham?! Hey, Grotham! You ok buddy?? Dude, I'm really sorry...!" Now he knew he had overdone it, and guilt was written all over his face. Lifting the dragon over his shoulder (he's stronger than he looks), Ronin struggled to carry him back to the inn. He knocked on the door, hoping that Anna would come answer it, and hopefully not freak out too badly upon seeing the wounded dragon.

Tiny_rel

Zoeloveful

lizardman((mummyman3))
-She padded along the back ally ways, her padded feet made no sound as they touched the cobble stones. She sniffed at the air, a familiar scent looming on the incoming breeze. "Rain.." she grumbled. As she made her way along she came upon the tavern. As she walked up the steps to open the door the sounds of fighting could be heard inside. She opened the door and stepped in. Her emerald hues beneath her hat scanned the inside of the tavern. Noting the fighting pair she made her way around them heading towards the bar. Her sharp daggers shimmered as they caught the light with the movement of her hips where they hung. Her diamond tipped claws on her gloves shimmered as with the movement of her body as she padded along. As she approached the bar she lifted her light form onto a stood, her long fluffy tail swayed slightly as she looked around for a bar tender.-

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tiny_rel
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image
Shilo was sitting snuggled up in a chair with a fluffy blanket, giggling at a book she was reading. Anna had looked up from her book and smiled at the young girl. She wished she could get into her book that much, but unfortunatly, the cocoa she was drinking and the sound of the fire was much more aluring. Looking up at the wall Anna notices that it's around a lunch time and what she has planned she should start. Standing up she folded her blanket and then kissed her daughter on the top of her head.
Over at the bar, Anna put her book up above the bar and walked into the kitchen pulling out pots/pans and all the things she needs to cook with.
...time pass..
The soup was cooking away and a broth that she was making was bubbling away, while the vegitables were being cut Anna was pulling a cake out of the oven as well as a pie. She checked on the patrons out in the bar. Refilling some drinks and taking some short orders.
Lunch wasn't quite done, but Anna floated out a bowl of fruit to Shilo. The girl hadn't eaten much for breakfast and she wanted to sneek healthy stuff in if she could.

Zoeloveful
((OOC Downstairs for you now smile ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sandra

Sandra simply nods in acknowledgement before speaking. "Whatever you're making now will do," she answers. While she had a favorite kind of pie as most people did, being cherry, she did not truly mind other kinds and wasn't a picky person. "And a cup of coffee, as well." Hearing knocking, she looks away from Anna to the door producing that sound, mentioning, "I believe you should answer that."
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image
Sensing battle Anna had been on edge since it had begun. Although she knew it was for training, she never cared for it. Forget the battles that she had been in herself, or had to be beside of and watch happen. As soon as she had heard the knock on the door she had excused herself from the patron she was assiting, their pie could wait. Hiking her hair up into a pony and then under her hat her outfit started to change as she walked. From the aluring yet relaxing outfit she was wearing, into a pratical and clean outfit.

Opening the door, she saw Ronin and gave him a look that only a mother could.
With a sigh she said:

"Take him upstairs Ronin, First room on the left. I'll follow behind you, but I need to grab some things from my state room first."

Anna wished perfusely that Nova was here, this was more her area of expertese. Sure, Anna could do anything with magic...but not everyone responded well to it. IE Talon. But after all the battles, she knew enough.

In her state room, Anna grabbed a book and her crate of medical supplies. Grothem was Dragon, he would need some other things. She should be fine with this. In the room she sent Ronin to she started enchanting the room, to help keep things out. She wanted it to be a clean wash when you walked in, that way Grothem couldn't get more infected. Then she placed the bandage containers and cleaning solutions on the side table. Today would be interesting at least.

HaJoeKen

lizardman ((mummyman3))

Zoeloveful
Ronin
User Image

BGM Select: http://youtu.be/VRZovfWpNUY

"R-right!" Ronin nodded in acknowledgement and made his way inside the tavern while carrying Grotham upstairs and brought him to the room in which he was instructed to go to. As he made his way towards the stairs, he caught a glimpse of that lavender-haired chick he met earlier when he first came in, as well as a mysterious newcomer with a dark fur body, perhaps a wolf or a canine of some sorts with green eyes and a black hat, and he only gave a nervous smile, though guilt was really written all over his face behind such a goofy looking smile.

The mercenary carried the dragon up the stairs and laid him on the bed, and he waited until Anna came in with medical supplies on the side table, and she began using a magical enchantment that apparently disinfected the entire room. He sat down on a wooden chair and waited anxiously for the redhead to treat Grotham, staying silent for the moment, but willing to help in any way he could.

Tiny_rel

Zoeloveful

lizardman((mummyman3))

Trixie The Trickster

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(( I think I'll wait until Anna is available to interact with again before posting. Sandra doesn't exactly reach out to other people without a purpose. ))
Tatianna “Anna” Eve

User Image

As Ronin laid Grotham down, the witch turned around to examine both of them. She grabbed at some gauze with one hand and with another she motioned to a sponge to clean the worst wounds on the dragon. Anna turned to face Ronin and looked him over.

“Where are your injuries sweetheart, there’s no way he looks like that and you’re out scott free.”

Anna went back over to Grotham, and began to stitch up his worst slices. The small ones would have to heal on their own, but the big ones she would do. Which wasn't easy, dragon scales and all. While she was stitching him up she was also injecting small amounts of pain killer, she needed him to not get too bad of a fever while healing.

“Ronin, come get me a cool wash cloth for Grotham’s forehead okay? Then after that I want you to go get in the shower I’m running you back in your room. Clean out your body before I get to healing you okay? When you’re ready, just say my name. I’ll come to your room and stitch and wrap you up as well.”

The witch didn’t look back as she was finishing up the stitching.
……………………..
With Grotham stitched up, gauzed up and nicely medicated Anna headed downstairs after she was washed up. Lunch was still in the workings and her pies were out cooling, so people needed to be fed.Once at the bar Anna headed back to the kitchen and grabbed three pieces of pie; Cherry, Apple, and French Silk.
She set down three pieces of pie all on one large plate in front of Sandra, as well as a cup of coffee.

“Enjoy.”
She said with a smile.

Then the witch turned to the wolf-esc creature that was sitting at the bar.

“Welcome to Venantium sweetheart, my names Anna. What can I get you?”

“HaJoeKen”

“lizardman ((mummyman3))”

“Zoeloveful”

“Trixie The Trickster”
Quote:
Ronin
User Image

Ronin watched as Anna treated the unconscious Grotham, then she turn towards him and asked about his wounds as well. "Oh yeah...my wounds...totally forgot about them" he pointed towards his bare chest, in between his now torn and bloodied red shirt, as well as a huge gash across his baggy pants. Before she could treat his wounds, he was instructed to bring her a wash cloth for Grotham, and then take a shower afterwards to clean out his body, and then just call her name when he was ready to be treated.

"Yes ma'am!" Ronin nodded in obedience, like an obedient son, noting her motherly qualities. He rushed out of the room and grabbed a clean washcloth from the nearby cupboards and ran it back to Anna, then he made his way back to his room and took a shower, washing off the blood on his body and especially on his wounds. After taking a shower, he dried himself off and, wearing nothing but a pair of white boxers, he then called out for the witch.

"Anna! I'm ready now!"

He then sat himself down on his bed and awaited for the motherly witch to appear in his room to treat his wounds.

Tiny_rel

Zoeloveful

lizardman((mummyman3))

Trixie The Trickster

Newbie Regular

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Sydney Valentino"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[Prinz von Eulen]

She wasn't sure if he was even alive. Until now.

Durem was Durem. A stereotypical Gothic city filled with ghouls and gals. His gal in particular. His heeled boots made a distinctive click against the old cobblestone as he made his way over to her last known locale. To explain their relationship would of been complicated per say. But the end results were held his dominant hand. Rough calloused digits tenderly holding on to the apple of their eyes. A little girl that had inherited the beauty of her mother and the strength of her fiendish father.

Well the years they pass by slow.
Don't they?

He didn't blame her. He could never blame her. Their love was forbidden. It shouldn't of happened. Not back when, not now, not ever. Yet it had produced life and that was something. Something the tall being had nurtured and raised with and without his better half. And said child asked him something and the tall vampire smiled and answered back with a pearly white smile that exposed sharp fangs.

"Maybe angel, maybe."

Their search had led them all over and now, after so long he had finally gotten a hold of her, just a smidgen of where Scarlett Valentino was. The redhead bombshell whose beauty had captivated so many. The daughter clung close to her father as the vampire made his way to the tavern. Venantium was what it was called or so the information given to him said. Even now his allegiance proved a mixed blessing. The MAJESTIC had taken him away from his succubus and now they had given him the road map to her.

If only they could of told him how Letty felt, with being left alone for years upon years. Maybe things would of been squared with those who had emptiness behind their eyes and dust in their hearts. But no, the prince of owls had to deal with that by himself. C'est la vie. Life was never going to be that easy for him. Yet there was nothing but the motion to move forward.

"Let's see if mommy is here mon ange." Sydney had done his best to their child her mother's native tongue.

Father and child pushed the door and into the unknown.

Rose Scented
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image

Hearing her name, even though no one else downstairs would've besides Shilo, who did look at her mother, but then went back to her book. Anna excused herself and went upstairs to Ronins room. She knocked softly before entering, a towel and gauzes in hand.

"How do you feel after your shower?"

She came up to him and inspected his cuts. His leg was bleeding, nothing horrribly fast but it was there.
"I'm going to give you a shot to your leg, because it needs stitches."
Anna looked up to Ronin.
"I know you're a big tough fighter, but I'm bringing out the needle now, so if you need to; you can look away."

It was more of a medical staple gun then a needle, but it was still shiny and Anna already had one person unconsious. She didn't want two. She stopped for a bit, in thought while also counting to see if it would need another stitch. One unconsious person and her running the inn by herself, golly if this didn't cause a flash back nothing would.

Once the stiches were done, she gave Ronin some pain pills to take as she wrapped up and gauzed up the rest of his battered body.

"Alright sweetheart, you're good for now. I'll want to change your bandages before bed, and don't you dare be too rough on that leg until its healed. It's up to you now if you want to come down and eat something or if you want to rest. You let me know."

Anna checked on Grotham once more before heading downstairs. He didn't have a fever and he still had a decent pulse. She took a calming breath. It would seem for now, she had everything under control. The witch knew that wouldn't last for long. Calm never lasted long where Sky's would reside.

Breathing out again she came down the stairs to refill drinks and plates. As she decended the stairs she saw two knew patrions. A gentleman and what looked like his young daughter. She got excited for a moment, maybe Shilo would have a play mate now.

Anna smiled as she came up to the gentleman.
"Hello and welcome to Venantium, my name is Anna. What can I get you?"

HaJoeKen

VEEB0MB3R

Newbie Regular

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Sydney Valentino"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[Prinz von Eulen]

The little girl's red hair and emerald eyes were a sharp contrast to the jet black hair and brown eyes of her parent. More so when paired with the blue outfit she had on. Her father was outfitted with a pair of jeans that had seen one too many washes and a long sleeve shirt that left him looking like he had just walked in from hard work out on the farm. But maybe that was just the Stetson and boots that tied his whole look up. Slow, foot steps were followed by much smaller ones as the family walked in and over to a table in the middle of the bar. It was only when Sydney was pushing out the chair for Noori to sit on that he looked up and over to the woman walking down from above. "Do you have a menu?"
Tatianna "Anna" Eve

User Image
The girl paused for a moment and thought. A menu. There's got to be one of those somewhere.
"Oh, there's probably a short menu somewhere. I'll look in the kitchen. I can make just about anything you'd like however."

Noticing she probably looked disheveled, Anna flicked her wrist and her outfit changed. It was still rather baggy, as the witch didn't show her figure much anymore. Not that it had changed, just her feelings on it had. Baggy jeans and a sweater as the adrenaline from helping Grotham was wearing off and she surely would feel cold again.

"While I grab those menus, would either of you like something to drink."
She asked as she came around the corner walking behind the bar.

Anna stopped to smile at the new people. She came to a stop, but with her last two steps her shoes changed.

Shilo looked up for a moment, putting away the book she was reading and grabbing a coloring book instead.
"Mommy, can I have more cocoa?"
"Yes baby, in a moment."
The witch looked back at them.
"Sorry about that."
She waited on their reply before heading back to the kitchen

VEEB0MB3R

Romantic Phantom

5,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Talon walked, ankle deep in the cold snow, his mind on literally everything but the weather. Nearly half a year had passed since Talon had slept within the safe confines of his, Nova's, and rightly Anna's Inn, and the Half-Demon didn't know what to expect as the silhouette of the Venantium Tavern loomed closer. Would he find the place abandoned, long since looted and broken? Perhaps it was still being maintained, by the generally unsavory folk of Durem.
Smoke, rising from the chimney. The scent of good things picked up by Talon's keen sense of smell. That faint tingle in the air of a nearby creature who consistently users magic.
Talon wasn't at all surprised to pick up Anna's scent shortly thereafter.
Slowly opening Venantium's large double doors, Talon entered his home with a softly growing smile. Unlike the Tavern, Talon appeared much changed since his disappearance: gone were his carefree jeans and leather jacket, replaced by a worn by still sturdy set of dull gold half plate armor. Talon's silver hair was shorter than it had been in years, being about shoulder length, almost as if it had been cut and already started to grow back. In his azure blue eyes there seemed a mixture of sadness from his journey and relief to be home....
But that was it. Looking around, tears beginning to rim his beautiful and charming eyes, Talon was happy to finally be home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff