Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akairo slowly walks into the bar, his hands tucked neatly in his pockets, his ears pushed flat back against his head, grumbling about something along the lines of mistreating workers at the company. As usual he shakes his head, as if leaving the foul mood at the door way to the bar, and slides onto his normal spot on the bar top. There obviously wasn't much going on in the bar, there rarely was these days, though Akairo hoped that maybe some form of life would appear in the establishment out of complete and utter randomness. "It would be nice if someone showed up... I know this place has probably not seen much action at all since I last I was here a few months ago..." He shrugged and slipped into a more comfortable position, watching all of the door ways in his peripheral vision.

OoC: Have to love a sit at a desk job where your boss doesn't check up on you for hours at a time... lol. I should be back on here a lot more now, cause im just awesome like that.

Demonic Knight

I wish I had internets so I could roleplay too! D:

I'm on an iPad at the Verizon store. :/
ooc: Did Fujiwara ever come back? Does anyone know whatever happened to him?

Demonic Knight

I dunno... I'm not online enough to know anything about what's going on anymore. )':
Maybe one day i'll have an internet connection... And a computer...
I don't even have a computer anymore. -__-"

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
OOC: I am around once in a blue moon. Between moving, working (now) two jobs, and an internet connection that I can pay barely, I havent been online much. I'm sorry. I am trying to be on more and more, but it's only for a few minutes here and there for the time being. D: I'll see what I can do about making it up to you all with a super duper post(s) this weekend.
ooc: It's okay, I kindo' get it. It's been months for me.Seems your life is a bit more hectic than mine, but I work a lot too. I was just checking in. I hope things get better for you soon.

Demonic Knight

I can get on with my phone (like I am now) but its more trouble than its worth... I'm in the market for a cheap laptop right now though so I might be on more soon!
ooc: I'm willing to try to start something back up, but I make no promises. It would have to be slow going because I wouldn't be able to post regularly. I might just start over with a new character too, or alter the ones I've been using unless someone has a particular interest in them.

Demonic Knight

I have one piece of the internet puzzle! Got that laptop I was talking about today, i'm using it now!
But I haven't any wifi at home so I'd still have to venture out to get a connection... But i'm one step closer!
Ooc: good! Figure out your conundrum and I'll reinsert my presence as well :3
Ooc: good! Figure out your conundrum and I'll reinsert my presence as well :3

Demonic Knight

I'm... Borrowing my neighbor's wifi now but it's Clearwire so it sucks balls and barely works half the time. But it's enough to make some posts here and there!
Ooc: as long as you can make the post ya pirate ;D pillaging and raping the life blood (aka interwebs) of your neighbors. For shame. XD

Demonic Knight

Hahaha, true. But because i'm not paying a bunch of tiny bills like that, I was able to pay my big bills that matter ahead! Like rent! No one realizes how quickly all of those small bills can add up. I'm minimal on expenses so that I can try to get ahead... Which is finally working out a little bit, lol! Now if I can just accumulate a kick-a** savings... Everything will be good and i'll be willing to get my own beasty internet. Speaking of internet, I want to be able to name my own broadcast so I can name it something really gay and have my password be like... f@gsb4n@n4h@m0ck or something.

That will kick a**.

Jesus ******** I haven't roleplayed in so long I think I forgot how. I could really use the inspiration too... After falling in love with the universe, everything else (my artz included) just seems so mundane and boring... It's hard to draw anymore! I put a picture up in what used to be the Picture Post for critique and all of the feedback included "Don't use MSPaint"

I was kinda #salty about that. That's like telling a photographer to stop using a camera. Like... wtf.
Lmao. I understand. I haven't drawn in ages. I work two full time jobs just to live in this expensive a** area. Totes need to move bu that costs money too. Which sucks. But I have my own apartment and internets, and a decent car for the matter so I can't really complain too hella much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff