Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Well it sounds like you're pretty hungry.
So we should make you something small to appease the beast in your tummy."
poking his belly, she laughed. softly.
"Then we can make something bigger to feast on.
Like a pizza with extra cheese."
licking her lips, she bounced slightly.
"What do you think?"

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara made the motion of the pillsbury Dough boy as she poked him, bending over giving a whooping laugh as if he had been tickled. He was in a good mood, so much so that he was being the silly man he used to be. "That sounds great." Producing an apple from nowhere he took a big bite into the red object. He pointed at the apple in his mouth, producing a new one in his other hand in a silent question of 'Do you want it?'. He had barely swallowed his first bite before taking another.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Shaking her head, she scooted to the kitchen.
"I'll get everything ready for the pizza."
Rummaging through the fridge,
she hummed to herself, grabbing some cheese and
other pizza stuff.
"What do you want on yours?"

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara shrugged before finishing both apples like a wave of termites would decimate a wooden structure in the old cartoons. He followed her into the kitchen, standing back as she pulled out stuff to make the pizza, Fujiwara washed up and began making the dough. "Good stuff." He said over his shoulder in response to her question. Deciding no to reiterate the fact that he could, and would eat almost anything. The dough didnt take long to make, Fujiwara was an expert cook, having been so for several years, they just ould have to wait while it proofed. "There will be lots of dough, so we can make lots of pizza's from now on." Fujiwara loved pizza, though he usually stuck to rice, ramen, and the like, he had a soft spot for the dish, it was so flavorful, so deliecious, it was down right terribly amazing.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"How bout we split it half half..
or are you hungry enough to eat a whole pizza on your own?"
straightening up, she carried some pepperoni and salami
onto the counter.
Thinking, she glanced over at the vegetables.
"I wonder what else we could add to it.."
she murmured.
Getting a bowl, she poured some tomato sauce into it,
stirring it with a wooden spoon.
Running a hand over her forehead, she looked at him with a smidgen
of sauce on her nose.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
"Half and half will be fine" He said brightly as he began cleaning up the leftover mess from the dough, washing off the sticky mess, he looked over her ingriedients, and then the ingriedients that were avaialable to them, mostly looking at the vegiies. "Do you like Onions? Olives? Mushrooms? Green peppers?" He would have continued but he noticed the sauce on Miyuki's nose and grinned, making his way over to her he wiped it off, showing her what she had, his tongue sticking out playfully.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Giggling, she licked it off.
"I'm part pizza apparently."
Thinking, she grabbed some chicken.
"Let's put bbq'd chicken and onions on it."
Turning, she went to get the sauce,
rummaging through the cabinets.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
As she made mention that she was made of part pizza, he grinned, though he had to admit that would be delicious. He laughed at the thought, nodding at Miyuki, he grabbed two onions, skinning them and began chopping them exprtly, the whole thing only taking a minute or two, not even long enough for the onions potent attacks to affect him. Spinning he tuned to the dough, which was done, He took it out of the proofer, and began to mold it, then cut it into several thick squares. He wrapped each square, save one, in suran wrap, placing them in the fridge. The last one he began to mold into a circular shap, until it was the right size, and shape for their pizza.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Hm, I don't think we have
chicken..but I guess I could still use the sauce."
Slathering tomato sauce and bbq sauce on the dough,
she pre heated the oven.
"This is possibly the fastest pizza ever made."

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara shrugged. So it was going to be a tomato, barbeque, onion pizza? That didnt sound terrible at all, fujiwara figured, and smiled with a nod. "You want fast?" He asked, with a grin, turning off the stove. Looking at the pizza he walked over to it, liften it into the air expertly, and then tossed it, like one of those italian pizza makers do with their dough, before sending torrents of fire at it, fully engulfing it for a second before dispearsing. He caght it as it spun down, using both of his hands he continued the spin until it was on the table.

The pizza was done, fully. He smiled, looking pleased with himself, he split the pizza in half, taking alf the pizza up like some strange, flat watermelon, he began to dig in, excited.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Laughing, she took a slice
and began to eat it.
Watching him gobble down pretty fast,
her eyes widened.
"You..must have been starved"
taking another slice, she looked over at him shyly.
"Hey, um..thanks.." she said quietly.
"..for always getting me out of trouble and stuff.."

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara, having almost completely eating his half, smiled widely at her. He waited until he finished, wiping his mouth after he was done with his last bite, he laughed. "I suppose I havent been eating as much as I should." he admitted, but he was getting back into the habit. "No problem." his mouth gave Miyuki a sincere smile. "Soon though, whenever Selina shows up, you'll be able to defend yourself better than I could." He smiled at this, giving her a nod, he walked over to her, patting her on the head. "Besides, it's not like you mean for all of this too happen." Unsure if he should do anything else he bent low and hugged her, if for no other reason than to hug.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Surprised, she hugged back tightly.
For that moment Myuki was in heaven.
"Best day ever.."
she thought to herself.
Resting her head on his shoulder,
she closed her eyes,