Welcome to Gaia! ::

"How about..."Kaoru lightly tapped his chin. "Just some cola? If you don't mind." He purred softly, giving Shiro a light kiss on the forehead.

Demonic Knight

"Sure." He replied as he got up and made his way behind the bar. He pulled out a clean, never used glass and poured some ice and normal dark cola into it. "Ohh yeah, we have someone who should be here soon. I gave her a job as a waitress..."
"Really? That was fast." Kaoru smiled and wagged his tail. "See? You are popular."
Elphaba could see the building in her field of vision, she knew she was merly seconds away from it and then, she was past the gate. With a victorious yet quiet 'whoop' she made her way in the bar as soundlessly as possible, the air in her throught catching quiet often as she tried to regain her breathing pattern so as to not disturb the owner. "H-hello?" she asked, the air comming in and leaving her in jagged breaths.

Demonic Knight

((OOC: Actually, I have an annoucement for another rule that I'd like to add. the new rule 13 is:

13.) Try to keep you OOC chat to a minimum, and please let people know when you are leaving either by Roleplaying your character out or by OOC. This way people don't get confused and reply to a post to someone who isn't here. Also, try to make your OOC stand out from your normal Roleplay, like using a different sized font or a different color.

Yaay Thank you! ^^))

Demonic Knight

"I'm not popular. I just happen to have given a job out rather fast... that's all." Shiro replied as he handed Kaoru is drink and Elphaba entered. He turned to her, "Ah! Hi there! We're not busy or anything... You look a bit tired. Need anything?"
Elphaba had quickly realized that her eyelids had dropped down and that she had become hunched over slightly, her hands on her knees as if to breathe in the air faster. She blinked, hearing her new bosses words and shook her head quickly, "Oh n-n-no!" she said, this time stuttering out of nervousness, not breathlessness. "S-sorry sir, I'm okay, I just was a bit out of breath." and with that she looked at the two of them and realized she had yet to introduce herself, "Oh, and um the new waitress, my names Elphaba Turner - my mom chose my name, not me." she added the last bit knowing her name was quiet perculiar.
Kaoru smiled at Shiro and took the drink. "Thank you."

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ennui(Shiro you write alot!)

Ami pokes her head in with a faint blush on her cheeks as she looks around"Umm Shiro...you here..?"she walks in slowly with a deep blush a small bundle in each arm as she looks around for her friend.

Demonic Knight

Shiro giggled a bit, "It's very nice to meet you Elphaba Turner. Hehe, relax relax. It's a very flexible environmnet here so feel free to do as you please. I'm not like the bosses that have pineapples stcuk up their--" Shiro cut himself off, knowing that it was rather rude to speak in such a manner to someone he had just met. It would make him seem more un-professional. He turned back to Kaoru, "Welcome!" He said with a smile.

((And here's a perfect example of my new rule 13. ^^ Some other people in my house need to use my PC, and I'm not sure how long that will take, so I need to go for a while. I'll be back as soon as I can though!!))
Kaoru took a sip of his drink before waving to the two newcomers.
"A-alright." she said, fiddling with her hands a bit. She was always nervous when first meeting an authority figure, terrified that they would instantly hate her and make her life a living hell.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kaoru-Kun`
Kaoru took a sip of his drink before waving to the two newcomers.
Ami looked to Kaoru with a soft smile as she walked over and tried poking him"Hey there hun,you know being a mother is very hard work..?"
"I'm sure it's a very difficult thing to do." Kaoru smiled at his friend. "But you know I can always babysit if you need a break."

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggled at Koaru with a soft smile"Its okay..they are with the nanny while I am at work.."she blushed deeply as she sat by him and bit at her lower lip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff