Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akairo just laughed a bit, looking at the floor while shaking his head. "forget about it Hun. I don't even know what I'm asking myself." He really didn't. He was not sure what he did and did not want to know and was frustrated at himself about it.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni frowned and leaned down enough to level her face with his a bit better, uncrossing one arm from her stomach to lightly poke at his cheek. "Well, now I can't 'cause now I'm curious."
Akairo laughed and looked up to her, his head leaning against her hand she was probing him with a minute ago. "I don't know where I stand with you. Sometimes it seems almost as if you want to stay around me, then sometimes you want nothing to do with me for me" he stopped and watched her, not sure how she would answer.
Akairo laughed and looked up to her, his head leaning against her hand she was probing him with a minute ago. "I don't know where I stand with you. Sometimes it seems almost as if you want to stay around me, then sometimes you want nothing to do with me for me" he stopped and watched her, not sure how she would answer.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni let her hand remain where it was as Akairo leaned his face into it, moreso because she was afraid the tired man was going to just fall out of his seat. She giggled a little, quietly, and smiled at him. "I'm a cat. How else do ya think I'll act 'round people I cherish, mm?"

Her face sobered a bit after that, and she looked off to the side some. "I like bein' 'round people. I like bein' 'round people I'm comfortable with. I jus' dun wanna annoy them, 'cause that's what happens."
Akairo just watched for a moment, a small blush creeping across his face before he leaned forward slowly, kissing her on the cheek lightly with a small smile. "I don't want you to ever go away Yuni.. I don't think it is possible for you to want that to happen." After realizing what he did Akairo looks off to the side on the ground, not sure exactly how she would react.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni blinked owlishly at the peck on the cheek she had gotten, that odd blackish blush of hers tainting her cheeks. She chuckled a bit nervously and straightened up some, letting her fingers playfully tickle by the corner of Akairo's jaw.

"Well... That's good t'know... I wouldn't really wanna leave anyhow." Yuni ruffled the man's dark hair before rubbing at her face with the same hand. "I think... I'mma go nap somewhere..."
Akairo woke up in the chair he had fallen asleep in the night before, a rather large stretch followed by a yawn coming from the man. After laying in the seat for a moment he stands, walking over to the spot Yuni decided to crash in and smiles a bit, she was out cold and looked so peaceful. He pulled a blanket out if his too upstairs and laid it over her so she wouldn't get any colder and headed to the kitchen, putting a pot of coffee on whilst looking for something to make for breakfast.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Akairo-Gin Havok

Yuni decided to claim the couch she climbed out from under last night, covering her face with her hoodie to avoid sneezing on the accumulated dust and such. Seems no one has been here in a long while if its in need of cleaning this badly. She twitched a little in her snoozing like a kitten having a dream or nightmare, which was common for her, and she woke up at the feel of something touching her. Yuni stretched like the feline she was and stood with the blanket held around her shoulder, swaying a bit while rubbing her face.

Sleepycat was still sleepy.
Akairo popped his head out I the kitchen with a small smile on his face, looking over to the neko. "would you like something to eat sleepy head? he asked with a small laugh, his cuppa coffee appearing from behind the door long enough for him to sip it.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni's drooped ears twitched at hearing Akairo, though her eyes weren't totally functioning in the seeing department. Like any intellectual creature that's just woken up, the Nekojin grumbled some incoherent words and sluggisly ambled her way towards where she heard Akairo's voice. Until her blanket-wrapped form met the bar counter. Then she was at such a loss that she flopped over to rest her cheek against the counter's surface.

More mumbling.
Akairo laughed, walking out to the bar with a coffee for Yuni. "Usually when it comes to walking, not running into things is a great idea." Akairo sat in front of her and stroked her ear for a moment before he realized what he was doing.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Coffee, caffeine in general, and sugar, with Yuni is probably the worst chemical mix in the cosmos. But Akairo probably didn't know that. Her nose wiggled at the smell of the coffee, a very audible purr rumbling from her throat at the feel of something scratching her ear. She picked her head up some and rested her chin against the counter instead, blinking sleepily ahead at him before a rather large yawn erupted from her face.

"I... am... a magical leoploradon..."
Akairo laughs, continuing to scratch her ear lightly. "really now." He said with another small laugh, followed by a smile. "You are so adorable when your half asleep." Akairo leans down and kisses te top if her head between the ears and stands, stretching.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni bared her feline canines with a wee "Raaaaarrrrrrrr~!"

The teen's purring grew in volume after the little kiss on her head, lolling her head back onto its cheek as she wiggled a bit. Cracking her back by the sounds of it, maybe an ankle. One of her hands left the blanket cocoon to rub at her bleary eyes, another yawn leaving her before she too straightened up. Groggily, she looked around at the earthly decorated Valentine tavern with some confusion and spun this way and that.

"Where the ******** am I..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces