Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo walks down the stairs slowly and yawns, stretching a bit when he hits the bottom of the stairs, looking around slowly. Seeing Myuki he waves a bit as he heads to the bar, taking a seat in his normal seat before yawning, snapping his fingers for a cup of coffee.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Waving at Aki,
she let Lucky curl up on her lap.
"Hey there sleepy."
passing him some biscuits,
she smiled cheerfully.

Demonic Knight

Moar OoC: Sorry I haven't been in today! I've got myself up to my eyeballs in backlogged commissions so i'm trying to get them done. >_>
I really need to quit doing this. xD
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo smiles and takes one of the biscuits, and takes a small bite, watching her for a moment before speaking. "Hello beautiful. Sleepy huh? Yea... you could say that." Akairo was still half asleep, so he couldn't really say anything about being sleepy.. his filter was gone though, and no one really knows this about when he is tired.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

A little surprised,
she smiled a bit nervously.
Shaking her head, she looked over at him.
"Want me to get you anything?"
getting up, she wandered over behind the bar.

((Aw it's okay))

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara, Selina noticed, was spacing out again, something he had been doing quite a bit lately. The witch sighed, she had an idea why the big man wasn't the same as he used to be, only a few months ago before coming here, but it was not her place to say. A pink mist swirled around him, only to evaporate, where Fujiwara had been on the couch, selina now was there, sitting prim and proper, Fujiwara having being transported to his bed, Selina adpted a girlish smile, standing up, stretching. Her pulsating purple eyes scanned the room, taking notice of Akairo and then the one she came for, Miyuki.

Selina made her way over to the bar where Miyuki was positioned, taking fujiwara's spot she smiled at Miyuki, the smile wasn't the most pleasant of ones. "Are you ready?"

OOC: Sorry for the laaaaate response, a co-worker came over and we had a discussion.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Always~"
she said cheerfully, greeting Selina.
"Where shall we train though?"
looking around, she poked the counter.
"It wouldn't do to utterly destroy the inn."

((S'ok~))

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Selina gave an evil looking grin at the thought of the bar being destroyed, she doubted she could do it as easily as a training session, what with those occupying the place, and the establishment itself seemed....special. no doubt things wouldn't become destroyed so easily. "No worries my dear, no worries." Selina said innocently, waving her hand in the air to dismiss the thought. "We have to start with the basics, and that wont really do anything to damage anything here." She had an itch, she hadn't been a conduit for true chaos in awhile, and it was something she hungered for, but not now she knew, not now.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Well I'm ready when you're ready."
smiling, she tilted her head slightly.
Myu was very excited about this,
since she hoped to accomplish many things.
"What shall I do first then?"

((Heads up, I will probably have to sleep soon))

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
"My dear, today's lesson will be te hardest one, but the most rewarding, at least, that is usually how it goes." She smiled, her eyes seemed to pulsate calmer now as she spoke. "Today you are going to learn to meditate." She knew that the meditation technique was a hard one to master, it would never truly be perfected until much later in life, and even so, only if it was diligently practiced. "Most use a room where there are no distractions, but I find that silly. You will never be able to block out the outside world from your mind." She stood, floating off the floor by a few inches, she made her way back to the couch. "Do what you will, but join me over here, we will begin then."

OOC: No problem, we can just pick off wherever yo leave off.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Sitting down next to her,
she looked at her with expecting eyes.
"Should I..do anything?
hugging one of the pillows,
she patted it happily.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Selina, who had closed her eys, snapped them open, looking frightfully angry at the pillow Miyuki was patting, her eyes pulsating waves of neon purple quickly, they pulsated a few times, before slowing down, and she sighed. Taking the pillow from Miyuki, she threw it on the ground, before pointing to it. "Sit." she instructed, grabbing another pillow she moved to the floor, placing the pillow beneath her, she sat criss-cross, placing her hands in her lap. "Do as I do." She said with a calm look upon her face, most people did this on their knees, in what was called the Seiza position, but that was for later.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Imitating her,
she closed her eyes,
her face a blank slate of expression.
Her breathing slowed, and she concentrated
on feeling her energy coarse through her body.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Selina eyes her curiously, her eyebrow raising in a high arch. "You've done this before." She said, more to herself than anyone else. She watched Miyuki, and noticed that she was focusing on something, and Selina believed she knew what it was. Selina clapped her hands together to try and get Miyuki to open her eyes and listen to her. "You are close, but not correct.' she said, her tone unflattering. "You shouldnt concentrate on anything. You close your eyes, you slowly mute every sound around you, you push away all the things in your mind, until there is just you, amongst the darkness, sitting here. It is the best way to calm ones self. It is also the best way to connect with ones power."

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Nodding, her mind
let go and drifted.
Her eyes remained closed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items