Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Selina gave a nod, this was sort of what she was expecting. "Well? Have you let it all out? Fully, just let it out?" She seemed interested in every word Miyuki spoke, she had Selina's full, undivided attention right now. Her purple eyes were filled with curiosity, while her face just radiated with happiness. Behind her, Fujiwara had both the spirits of the girls on his shoulders. they'd point and he would follow. He was no longer crying, instead his eyes were their normal, lively green.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"There was a priest..
who was hurting Fuji..and I almost..almost did.."
but she shook her head, watching Fuji and the girls.
"But..I'm so scared to loose control.."
she whispered, shuddering at the thought.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Selina nodded, she had been in similar situations with the giant nekojin. "Well." She said with a wink. "Perhaps we'll have Fujiwara wait outside in a little bit, and we'll just let you release all of it at once!" She grinned. "It will either all come out and dissapate, leaving you tired and without psychic powers ofr a day or two while it filters back in, or something else will come out, of which I am quite prepared to handle." Again, she held nothing else in her voice but confidence. "Though, I feel I am needed." The light waned for a moment, and Fujiwara stood straight, a solemn look on his face as he pushed out of the water, ending up crawling out, seeing as his legs and feet were terribly burnt. "I will be back soon, and I will have Fujiwara bring you again." she said, turning as she did to see Fujiwara. She sighed and put her hands to her hips. "You foolish boy. Do visit more often wont you? The girls miss you terribly."

She did not seem worried at the slightest when it came to Fujiwara's burning legs, nor did she need to as the muscles, sinew, skin, all of it, seemed to regenerate quickly. Fujiwara nodded, he could not speak again it seemed. Selina gave Miyuki a bow as the girls ran off, dissapearing into the light, Selina hurried after, also dissapearing from view. The cavern went back to normal.

OOC: I got about, one post or so left before I pass out.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Waving, she looked at Fuji.
She realized she was very cold.
Going over to him, trembling, she smiled.
"Hi.."
she said quietly.

((Alrighty))

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
As the light faded Fujiwara was laying on his back in the dirt. As Miyuki walked over and spoke his eyes popped open, and for a moment as he looked at her, his eyes held a deep shade of pink. They changed, slowly, to a happy orange, every now and again flashing pink. He stood, slowly, before enveloping Miyuki in a loving embrace, as if trying to project everything that made him who he was, into her, as if saying. "Where have you been for so long?". he then bent his head until their foreheads touched. he smiled, giving her a peck on her lips, before looking back into her eyes, gauging how she would react.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Turning a bright red,
her head steamed from blushing so hard.
"Right here.."
she stammered, before wrapping her arms around him tightly.
"Right..right here.."
she murmured.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara didn't know how to react, as he had never gotten that reaction. "Right here?" he breathed, not quite understanding what she meant. All he knew was he cared for her, and he was tired of always letting his emotions get the better of him. Sh cared for him and he her, so why deny it further?

OOC: Whoops, short post!

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

She smiled against his chest,
shivering.
"well..I'm not sure either..but it felt like the right thing to say.."
she reached up and stroked his cheek.

((Don't worry about it :3 ))

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara smiled and nodded holding her tghtly, they would notice that colors began to blend in with one another, before the warmth of Vermillion could be felt. They were standing beside the couch in the bar, Selina stood not far, looking annoyed. "Only. ONLY. Because it was today will I let what happened today go." Selina roared. "Never again Fujiwara, the next time you dare attack me for trying to help I will end our truce." Before anything else could be said, she dissapeared in a poof of pink smoke. "Okay, then." Fujwara said, feeling bad, he looked down at Miyuki. "Are you suddenly as tired as I am?"

((Fiiiine.))

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Nodding, she closed her eyes, leaning on him.
"I hate to sleep..because I am without you.."
she said quietly,
feeling her ears turn red again.
"I'm sorry about Selina.."
she said quietly, nodding towards the pink smoke.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara nodded. "No worries! She'll come around." He smiled down at her, before leaning down and happily giving her another quick kiss for the cute comment. "Let's fix that!" He said with an innocent shrug. "I wouldn't mind someone to cuddle with." he smiled at her, slowly leading them towards the stairs. "Your room or mine?" he asked, innocently again.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Yours?"
she squeaked.
Pinching herself, she couldn't believe this was happening.
At all.
Smiling broadly,
she hugged him tightly again,
not caring if this was a dream.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara smiled, laughing aloud. "All right then." He led her the way to the room he had taken over. "Your a might bit easy to get too blush. I am exploiting that." He said causally as they entered his room, the door sliding shut behind him with a soft click.

OOC: I am passing out, like, now. Woo! Fade outs.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Smiling, she laid down next to him,
still holding him.
"I'm so happy.."
she whispered,
closing her eyes and going to sleep.

((night night))

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Waking up from her deep slumber,
she blinked and looked at the still sleeping Fuji.
She smiled to herself,
stroking his hair.
Her lips touched his, kissing him gently,
so as to not wake him up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items