Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Knight

Ðεø Vσи Sтεяlїηg

Deo sat forward in his seat, resting his elbow on the tabletop and his chin on his hand. "Perhaps he has been strange because he does not know you... Or anyone else, for that matter... Ever since he awoke from his state of suspended animation, I watched him struggle to do every day tasks that you and I take for granted. And he did all of it on his own, with very little help from anyone. He refused it." He calmly explained, "I have been watching him for quite some time. Ever since I could smell you on him." The devil scoffed in amusement, "Though now, the only scent on him is mine. Hirano Haru is my property now." Deo sat back once more, once he felt he had adequately explained himself. "Vermilion Valentines will not see him again, unless he is accompanying me. His residence is mine now, and he seems to have adjusted quite well. A collar did not suit him, though. That was disappointing..."
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo watched him with the most serious face he could muster, listening intently, and his face cracked after he had explained, bursting out in pure laughter, falling off of the bar top. After a moment Akairo returned to his feet after regaining his composure, wiping tears out of his eyes.
"Haru???? A slave???? He stopped himself from falling into another giggle fit and shook his head. "The relearning thing I can understand.. and it must have been hard on him. But trying to help that child, in any way, he will turn it on you and make you want him dead. I promise you that. I had to catch the brunt of that because of James."

Demonic Knight

Ðεø Vσи Sтεяlїηg

Deo gave Akairo a quite perplexed look, "Oh? He's very compliant with me. He has obeyed every command given to him. His fear compels him to obey." He stood, "He still refuses to speak though. Something leads me to believe that he is no longer capable of doing such. The pink hair was a surprise, also." Deo then approached Akairo, extending his hand with a photograph in it, apparently to give it to the other. "I thought photographic evidence of new ownership would be a good catalyst. I must say, I am learning quite a lot about the type of persons you are." The photo depicted Haru, with pink roots in his hair, blindfolded and handcuffed to a black cast-iron headboard, sprawled out on a bed. Evidently Deo's, one could infer. There was little left to the imagination for Haru's body, he was barely dressed in said photo!
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

There was a small spark in Akairo's eye as he looked at the photo, but looked up to Deo with a smile. "He looks healthy, So I can't say a word. It is his choice on what he does and does not do, it always has been. You inferring that I was his master and told him what to do? You are incorrect. I was helping him in his time of need. No more, no less." Akairo had spoke nothing but the truth. As for Haru being covered in his scent? He wouldn't understand why. Haru never was close to him. He was close to James, but that was a very long time ago.

Demonic Knight

Ðεø Vσи Sтεяlїηg

"You were his master when you sired him. Though, that was not exactly you, but your... Brother, rather. We shall see how long he survives, I have no experience in caring for a human. He will most likely die as a result of my learning process. I am hard-pressed to think that he has no reaction to that. However if he does not, there are plenty of other options available to me." Deo took the photograph back, placing it in the left pocket on the a** of his jeans. With a flicker of his sharp spade-tipped tail, Deo was not amused, and it showed. But that could be cured, after all... He did have plenty of options for potential hostages. He would probably kill all of them anyways, and that was always fun. "In fact, I am disappointed to see your inaction as well. I have learned everything I truthfully need to know."
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo watched his tail flicker around, assuming he was getting aggravated. "whats wrong Deo? Finding out that im bound to this bar other then for work too late not working for you? I would love to go to your home, destroy it, and take Haru back, but unfortunately I can not. I have tried to leave on many occasions but the higher ups will not allow me too. The power they have me locked under is quiet amazing to be honest. But that is here nor there. I can't walk off of the property unless I am ordered to do so by my superiors." With that he reached under the bar and grabbed a bottle of water, standing back up straight he takes a sip and watches for his reaction.

Demonic Knight

Ðεø Vσи Sтεяlїηg

Deo raised a brow, "And I take it you realize that trying to kill me is meaningless as well? You are not as brazen as you were; you only have that confidence when things are... 'On your turf' so to speak." He made air-quotes as he said 'on your turf' to emphasize his use of a figure of speech. "Well, perhaps your so-called 'job' will send you after him, if they perceive me as a threat to them, or as a threat to their asset: You. You should certainly know, I am absolutely a threat to you both individually and as their asset. However I am no threat to Hirano, I do not harm that which belongs to me."
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo nodded and laughed lightly. "I am glad that you are aware of at least part of my mind set. You are in fact on my terf, and I know for a fact that I can not kill you as I am. But if for some off reason they do send you after me? All I can say is stand on your toes.... When Im set lose, so is my limiter. At that point.. I may not kill you, thats only about a 50/50 shot... but I will do all I can to destroy you." He smiles an acid sweet smile and takes another sip from his bottle, watching him.

Demonic Knight

Ðεø Vσи Sтεяlїηg

"Ahh. By the time you are able to rescue your pet, if you are ever able to do so, he will already be dead or poisoned. There is no use in putting any effort of any type into the quest. In fact, I believe the poisoning has already begun..." Deo summoned his crimson sprite Chi from its crystal home in his armour, using the creature as a sort of clairvoyant crystal ball. This was how he had been watching Haru, and how he continued to do so now. "He is settling in well. He is quite a curious entity... He has a strong will, but not nearly as strong as mine. He will succumb to me rather quickly."

Occupation of Corruption:
Short post is short, and gay task-bar thing is gay. :3
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo laughed and shook his head. "Never misjudge that kid. He will surprise you if you do." That was all he said. There was nothing more that he could say in all honesty. He said too much, he would be killed on the spot. So all he can do is bide his time and hope for the best.

OoC: I agree. short post IS short... haha. And the bar thing is bein a little whore... lol

Demonic Knight

Ðεø Vσи Sтεяlїηg

The devil laughed, "Perhaps he will, but it is nothing that I cannot handle. He is human, after all, and I am much more powerful than he can ever be. His little ice tricks will not phase my plan. They were a surprise, but he cannot control them, so it is of little consequence." Ice tricks? Since when could a human have elemental ice power? But this was the case. "I believe that the power is new to him. When he froze his way through those restraints in my photograph, he seemed as surprised about it as I did." So now things were at a standstill, and Deo was bored with standstills. He would have to find something else to toy with for a while, he supposed. Could be quite a while. Perhaps he should show off his trophy a little...

Occupation Of Corruption: I know, right?! First it was freezing the pages and now it doesn't even work at all. Gaia should've stuck with their own IM system and never touched Meebo's. Their mistake!
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

OoC: Hate to do it and lock you up but I have to leave. I have things to do in town. lol. ill try to be back tonight. buh bais

Demonic Knight

Occupation Of Corruption: It's all good! There wasn't a whole lot happening really, I might've made it better if Deo had brought Haru with him, but maybe next time! >:3
Hon jaa ne~ :3
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo shook his head lightly, looking around the bar, not quiet remembering what was going on the day before. So all he did was stand there like a good dog, waiting for anyone to come in to the establishment.

Loyal Gaian

" E n n u i "

The door to the bar slowly opened. A women was standing in the door way. One crimson and one electric blue eye looked around slowly. She was pale with short bright red hair. Sticking out of her head were two curling horns, a silver chain hung down from her right horn. A black leather collar with silver studs was strapped around her neck, a black and red leather corset with red lace covered her torso. Black leather bell bottom pants hugged her well toned figure, black leather boots covered her feet. Strapped to her waist was a belt that had two dice hanging from it the size of a rubix cube. A spaded tail slowly swayed side to side behind her, a white silk ribbon tied into a bow at the end of it. The final part of her outfit were her fingerless black leather gloves.

"H... hello?" Her voice was soft and almost musical to hear. She wasn't sure if she should even be here. Not many accepted her for what she was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff