Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo leaned over the bar with a smile. "Welcome to the Vermilion Valentines.. My name is Akairo, Let me know of anything you will need." He watched her for a moment, his own mismatched eyes following her, but broke away, looking back in front of himself with a small yawn.

OoC: Creepperrrrrrr xD

Loyal Gaian

She blushed when she noticed the man staring at her. "M.... may I have a tea please?" She moved slowly to the bar, almost as if she was afraid of something. Once there, she took her seat, her tail wrapping around the bar stool. Her eyes moved around slowly, looking over the area. She always found new places to be like a wonderland.

(( Out Of Cookies: x3 that's a very nice everything you have there.... be shame if something were to happen to it... TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ))
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo nodded slightly with another smile. "what kind of tea would you like? Raspberry Oolong tea? thats one of my favorites.. but thats here nor there. What type of tea would you like?" He tapped himself on the head for rambling as he did, he always seems to do so around new patrons.

OoC: DX that was my everything you just frazzled

Loyal Gaian

"That sounds lovely." She smiled at him. She looked back at him, then back around the area. She seemed in awe over the things on the wall and the decor. The chain softly jingled as she moved her head. It was a lovely place, and the man behind the bar wasn't too bad to look at as well. But that was neither here nor there. She'd been alone, and she was fine with that.

(( :O You play minecraft too? ))
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo nodded and snapped his fingers, leaning on the bar top still. A fresh b rewed mug of the tea set down in front of both of them and he laughed lightly. "I couldn't help but get some for myself.. I haven't thought about drinking anything other then water for some time now.." He laughs again and takes up the mug, blowing over it for a moment before taking a mall sip of the hot liquid.

OoC: It has been a while... lol... but I used to play it like a religion. haha

Loyal Gaian

She nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you." She blew softly on her own cup, taking the cup to her black painted lips. She took a sip slowly, her tail uncurling from the bar stool and swayed happily behind her. "I... I am called Zeke." She spoke as she set the cup back down on the bar top.

(( x3 I play it. DJMokey is my screen name on Minecraft. ))

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Wandering back from the clearing,
she walked into the inn,
stretching slightly.
Sitting down in her usual spot,
she picked up her cat, setting him down lovingly
on the cushion next to her.
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo smiled and nodded lightly. "Its nice to meet you Zeke, as I said earlier I am Akairo. Call me what you wish.." Myuki trailed into the room and Akairo gave her a small wave. "Was your little camping trip fun Myuki?" He turned back to Zeke and shook his head lightly, leaning in closer to get a good look at her and stuck his tongue out. "You seem... nervous. Are you alright?"

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Sorta.
I should have brought something.
I swear there's something living there."
leaning back, she glanced at the newcomer and gave her
a small wave.
"Were you alone long Akairo?"

Loyal Gaian

She blushed softly. "I... I'm new to this world. And some places do not like me in their places because of my looks. Some have called me a monster." Her tail curled back around the bar stool.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
((Be back in a bit,
going to pick up some snacks))

User Image
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo smiled and shook his head lightly. "Well you can relax here, You are welcome at any time, and no one will bother you unless you bring it upon yourself... but seeing as you are timid currently... I don't see you having any issues...Just be careful around me." He laughs a bit and watches her, the blush on her face making her quiet adorable. "I apologize about being so blunt... but there is no point in sugar coating things in my eyes." He sat back in his chair and brushed the hair from his face pushing it to the side.

OoC: LoL okies. tyt xD

Loyal Gaian

She nodded to the women that had waved to her. Her eyes turned back to the man, blushing at what he said. "What... what do you mean?" Her tail started to swish behind her. She wasn't really sure about what he meant, but was thinking he was flirting with her.
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo laughs and shakes his head, a small smile crossing his face. "I have been bound here for... a long time. I can only leave when work is calling for me. So I know quiet a few people, and there are quiet a few people that do not like me. There is always some sort of fighting going on around me... sorry for not being clear about what I said." He takes a sip from his mug, another cool smile crossing his face as the taste hits his mouth.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Returning from
the store,
she sat down and smiled,
nibbling on her pie.
Watching the two converse,
she leaned back slightly.