Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel

heh *her ears folded back bashfully as she walked over* thanks, but I'm still a bit slow on turning.
You'll get it eventually.

I guess so *sits down* so, how's the family?
Good. Kamiki had her litter two days ago. 5 pups this time.*Rubbed the back of his head slightly*

wow 5 pups? I hope you have the patience of a saint
I've already found out that our children age faster than normal. Our first litter is already of age. As for patience, you're right.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
"Does Nayru-chan have a baby in her?"
"No!" She blurted out as her face turned redder than a tomato from blushing.
He suddenly started crying at being yelled at. He jumped out of her arms and ran out the door crying, holding his ears.
She ran after him and caught him before he ran out the door. "Aces aces... I'm sorry. I'm not mad.." She bit her lip.
He whimpered holding his ears, his body trembled in fear. "D... Don't hit Aces..."
"No no. Never hit Aces. I"m so sorry... I juist... I wasn't mad. You surprised me." She took a few deep breaths. "I... Thomas hasn't even said if he thinks of us as a couple.. I can't be pregnant."
Karven
*He supressed a laugh by drinking some of his water*
She looked over and stuck out her tongue at him.
*He takes another sip of water innocently not evesdropping in on anyones conversation.*
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
"Does Nayru-chan have a baby in her?"
"No!" She blurted out as her face turned redder than a tomato from blushing.
He suddenly started crying at being yelled at. He jumped out of her arms and ran out the door crying, holding his ears.
She ran after him and caught him before he ran out the door. "Aces aces... I'm sorry. I'm not mad.." She bit her lip.
He whimpered holding his ears, his body trembled in fear. "D... Don't hit Aces..."
"No no. Never hit Aces. I"m so sorry... I juist... I wasn't mad. You surprised me." She took a few deep breaths. "I... Thomas hasn't even said if he thinks of us as a couple.. I can't be pregnant."
His tail whipped his eyes as he looked up at her. "Aces losts his baby again..." He whimpered softly looking downward.
Karven
*He takes another sip of water innocently not evesdropping in on anyones conversation.*
"Umm Karven... Do you know any Leonhart's?" She looked up at him curiously, wondering if she could get a lead.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
His tail whipped his eyes as he looked up at her. "Aces losts his baby again..." He whimpered softly looking downward.
She bit her lip and hugged him close. "I'm so sorry Aces."
*He stopped his cup inches away from his mouth.* That name sounds strangley familiar for some reason but I might just be imagining it.
The 6'3" white haired man outside leanign against the patio sighs and take s along drag as he watches the people outside," Mrrrhrrmrr."
Karven
*He stopped his cup inches away from his mouth.* That name sounds strangley familiar for some reason but I might just be imagining it.
"It's my father's last name. My mother refuses to acknowledge it for some reason..."

Dapper Shapeshifter

Pyrohelix
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel

heh *her ears folded back bashfully as she walked over* thanks, but I'm still a bit slow on turning.
You'll get it eventually.

Good. Kamiki had her litter two days ago. 5 pups this time.*Rubbed the back of his head slightly*

I've already found out that our children age faster than normal. Our first litter is already of age. As for patience, you're right.

Well that should make things a bit easier *she got up to all four paws again as she stepped forward.* well, I've got to get going. Have a good night pyro. *she nodded to him before running off, dissapearing into the forest*
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
She bit her lip and hugged him close. "I'm so sorry Aces."
He gave another soft whimper as he plopped down on the floor.
*Suddenly drinking some of his water he chokes on it and turns around lookign at her in suprise.* I... you couldn't... did your parents happen to know anyone by the name Seth Grear?
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel

Well that should make things a bit easier *she got up to all four paws again as she stepped forward.* well, I've got to get going. Have a good night pyro. *she nodded to him before running off, dissapearing into the forest*
*He nodded in return.* You as well Kata.*He watched her run off into the forest.*
She held Aces close to her and knelt down beside him. Then looked up at Karven. "Yes. She knows Seth. He was Aunt Aeiri's husband."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff