Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
((Guess that answers my question.))
*Pyro appeared sitting on the edge of the roof, his eyes looking up at the clouds in the sky. His mind was drifting again.*
Inuyasha jumped onto the roof and sat next to Pyro. Hey Pyro. Haven't seen you in a lond time.
*Pyro jumped slightly, his mind snapping back to focusing on what was around him* Gah!*He shook his head for a moment, noticing the Succubus looking at him. He'd raise his eyebrow slightly out of curiosity before looking back at Inuyasha* Huh?*His brow furrowed as he tried to remember who it was that was talking to him but sighed when nothing came up.* My apologies but... who are you?
((I can't remember for the life of me whether Pyro has met Inuyasha before or not. If they had, it was very brief.))
((I think so. I can't remember either. sweatdrop ))
Inuyasha chuckled. I'm Prince Inuyasha Zilverwing of Aquinx remember? You probably know my mother more then me. Sasuke Zilverwing?
*He nodded* Ah yes. I believe I have met her a few times before. How is she anyway?
Let's just say that dad got her so pregnant that she can't even move. He tends to to that every now and then. He said as he scratched the back of his head.
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
The Succubus had already brought her eyes back down to the forest by the time Pyro had been startled.
((I'd shoot you a PM to talk to you about the Succubus but Gaia seems to have disabled them for now.))
[[What do you want to ask?]]
((Well for one, what her interest originally in Pyro was and to offer assistance in the question she just asked herself if you want it. And while I'm thinking of it, I was also wondering about that rolling method you've used to make decisions is?))
[[Her original interest in Pyro was his powers. And the decision making method was first determining a percentage, choosing higher or lower end of the percentage range, rolling 10d100 then dividing by 10 and truncating at the decimal point.]]
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
((Guess that answers my question.))
*Pyro appeared sitting on the edge of the roof, his eyes looking up at the clouds in the sky. His mind was drifting again.*
Inuyasha jumped onto the roof and sat next to Pyro. Hey Pyro. Haven't seen you in a lond time.
*Pyro jumped slightly, his mind snapping back to focusing on what was around him* Gah!*He shook his head for a moment, noticing the Succubus looking at him. He'd raise his eyebrow slightly out of curiosity before looking back at Inuyasha* Huh?*His brow furrowed as he tried to remember who it was that was talking to him but sighed when nothing came up.* My apologies but... who are you?
((I can't remember for the life of me whether Pyro has met Inuyasha before or not. If they had, it was very brief.))
Inuyasha chuckled. I'm Prince Inuyasha Zilverwing of Aquinx remember? You probably know my mother more then me. Sasuke Zilverwing?
*He nodded* Ah yes. I believe I have met her a few times before. How is she anyway?
Let's just say that dad got her so pregnant that she can't even move. He tends to to that every now and then. He said as he scratched the back of his head.
*He blinked a few times in disbelief* What?
((@Shesolyr: Ah, so as an example you'd pick yes as above 50% and no as below that then roll 10 100-side dice, total it, then divide by 10. Nice. And just out of curiosity, powers were those anyway?))
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
((@Shesolyr: Ah, so as an example you'd pick yes as above 50% and no as below that then roll 10 100-side dice, total it, then divide by 10. Nice. And just out of curiosity, powers were those anyway?))
[[Exactly. As for the powers they were the shadow powers. She has shadow walking already but that's it. She also has all the other powers that Pyro has but doesn't use them.]]
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Inuyasha just shook his head. Nevermind. In short, she's pregnant. Let's just leave it at that.
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Inuyasha just shook his head. Nevermind. In short, she's pregnant. Let's just leave it at that.
*He nodded* Right.
((@Shesolyr: Alright. As for the giving him a new power, if PM's were working, I'd talk to you about what he already can do if you do decide to do that.))
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
*He nodded* Right.
((@Shesolyr: Alright. As for the giving him a new power, if PM's were working, I'd talk to you about what he already can do if you do decide to do that.))
[[Or you could state a few powers he doesn't have but could use.]]
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
*He nodded* Right.
((I'm not sure what else he could use. He's already got several of the abilities that fire, ice, and shadow elementals have along with those of an angel. He also knows a few standard mage spells and paladin skills.))
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
*He nodded* Right.
((I'm not sure what else he could use. He's already got several of the abilities that fire, ice, and shadow elementals have along with those of an angel. He also knows a few standard mage spells and paladin skills.))
[[Perhaps some sonic ablities.]]
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Pyrohelix
*He nodded* Right.
((Like? Oh, and something I just remembered, he's got some minor shapeshifting skills. Namely that he can change his wings and he can mimic other forms while in his shadow elemental form. But that's about it.))
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
*He nodded* Right.
((Like? Oh, and something I just remembered, he's got some minor shapeshifting skills. Namely that he can change his wings and he can mimic other forms while in his shadow elemental form. But that's about it.))
[[Concussive blasts of sonic energy.]]
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
*He nodded* Right.
((Nah. Don't think he needs something like that.))
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
[[+shrugs+ Ah well, I wouldn't know what powers would be useful for your character.]]
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
[[+shrugs+ Ah well, I wouldn't know what powers would be useful for your character.]]
((Well what powers does she have?))
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
Shesolyr
Pyrohelix
((Well what powers does she have?))
[[At least 50 thousand various powers.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas