Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

*He nodded and took another sip of his water setting it back down with a smirk his eyes closed. He seemed amused at the conversation the two were having with the blunt way the young boy put things.*
Karven
*He nodded and took another sip of his water setting it back down with a smirk his eyes closed. He seemed amused at the conversation the two were having with the blunt way the young boy put things.*
"Oh. By the way, I'm Nayru." She nodded her head to him before she forgot again.
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
He shook his head, his ears lowered slightly. "No. Aces no see Unccie Thomas-sama in long time. Aces miss him."
"I miss him too Aces." She smiled down at him and sighed a bit.
"Nu?" He looked up at her. "Nayru-chan love Unccie Thomas-sama?" His ears twiched slightly.
She looked down at him and blushed a bright red. "Well... Aces... It's a bit more complicated then that...." Her face was giving it away.
His ears twiched again. "Is Nayru-chan a mommy?"
"A what?" She blushed a brighter shade of red. "Well what way to you mean that?"
"Does Nayru-chan have a baby in her?"

Dapper Shapeshifter

Pyrohelix
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel
*kata shook her fur out, looking around as all of her copies were sucessfully defeated. She slowly turned back around and headed back towards the build, the brown wolf's tail swaying back and forth behind her with each step*
*Pyro clapped his hands a few times* Nice display of skill there Kata.

heh *her ears folded back bashfully as she walked over* thanks, but I'm still a bit slow on turning.
You'll get it eventually.

I guess so *sits down* so, how's the family?
Nayru S.
Karven
"Oh. By the way, I'm Nayru." She nodded her head to him before she forgot again.
*Though he was sitting he gave a slight bow the best he could.* It is a pleasure to meet you my name is karven.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
"Nu?" He looked up at her. "Nayru-chan love Unccie Thomas-sama?" His ears twiched slightly.
She looked down at him and blushed a bright red. "Well... Aces... It's a bit more complicated then that...." Her face was giving it away.
"A what?" She blushed a brighter shade of red. "Well what way to you mean that?"
"No!" She blurted out as her face turned redder than a tomato from blushing.
Karven
Nayru S.
Karven
*Though he was sitting he gave a slight bow the best he could.* It is a pleasure to meet you my name is karven.
Her face still a bright tomato red she smiled at him. "The pleasure's all mine."
*He supressed a laugh by drinking some of his water*
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
He suddenly started crying at being yelled at. He jumped out of her arms and ran out the door crying, holding his ears.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
He suddenly started crying at being yelled at. He jumped out of her arms and ran out the door crying, holding his ears.
She ran after him and caught him before he ran out the door. "Aces aces... I'm sorry. I'm not mad.." She bit her lip.
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel
*kata shook her fur out, looking around as all of her copies were sucessfully defeated. She slowly turned back around and headed back towards the build, the brown wolf's tail swaying back and forth behind her with each step*

heh *her ears folded back bashfully as she walked over* thanks, but I'm still a bit slow on turning.

Good. Kamiki had her litter two days ago. 5 pups this time.*Rubbed the back of his head slightly*
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
Nayru S.
Flowering_Aces
She ran after him and caught him before he ran out the door. "Aces aces... I'm sorry. I'm not mad.." She bit her lip.
He whimpered holding his ears, his body trembled in fear. "D... Don't hit Aces..."

Dapper Shapeshifter

Pyrohelix
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel
Pyrohelix
katangriel

Good. Kamiki had her litter two days ago. 5 pups this time.*Rubbed the back of his head slightly*

wow 5 pups? I hope you have the patience of a saint
The white haired man watches the girl and the boy run out the building and he sighs softly before placing a Cigarette to his lips and lights it. He looks over at Pyro and the other then and sighs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff