Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Dapper Shapeshifter

Well I do come out in the day too. The nights are just cooler and more peaceful *she watched his scratch at the spot* are you thirsty or anything? It's kind of fend for yourself when no one else is here.
"Oh um, yeah. Could I get a glass of water?" -he brought his hand back down, looking over at her milk drink infront of her-

Dapper Shapeshifter

alright *she got up and walked around to the otherside of the bar, grabbing a glass and a bottle of water from the fridge. She set the glass down infront of him and poured some of the water inn, setting the bottle down beside it* Oh, by the way. My names katangriel but my friends usually call me kata *holds her hand out to him*
"Thank you" -he took a drink of the water, pausing as he looked at her hand skeptically- "My names stork" -He set his glass down and shook her hand-
Inuyasha walked into the inn. He was dressed again and holding his right arm. Damn this thing is heavy. Guess this is another thing i have to get used to with auto-mail.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Inuyasha walked into the inn. He was dressed again and holding his right arm. Damn this thing is heavy. Guess this is another thing i have to get used to with auto-mail.

*kata's ears twitched at the mention of automail as she looked over* automail? You alright kid?

Dapper Shapeshifter

Stork_carrier pilot
"Thank you" -he took a drink of the water, pausing as he looked at her hand skeptically- "My names stork" -He set his glass down and shook her hand-

nice to meet you stork *she walked back around and sat at the other side of the bar again* So I take it you're new here?
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing

*kata's ears twitched at the mention of automail as she looked over* automail? You alright kid?
Inuyasha nodded. Yeah. I'll be fine. I just got a new arm today with the help of my friend Rikku. She has an amazing talent with automail. He said as he sat down at the bar.
katangriel
Stork_carrier pilot

nice to meet you stork *she walked back around and sat at the other side of the bar again* So I take it you're new here?

"Um, yeah. Kinda. I've been coming here for about a week" -shrugs as his ear twitches when the other person entered-

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing

Inuyasha nodded. Yeah. I'll be fine. I just got a new arm today with the help of my friend Rikku. She has an amazing talent with automail. He said as he sat down at the bar.

ah I see. I knew a guy with automail once *laughs lightly* then again he'd usually smash it on a daily basis *shakes her head*
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing

ah I see. I knew a guy with automail once *laughs lightly* then again he'd usually smash it on a daily basis *shakes her head*
Inuyasha chuckled. No offence but he sounds like a real bone head if you ask me. He then looked over at the other man that was at the bar. What's with Twitchy over there?

Dapper Shapeshifter

Stork_carrier pilot
katangriel
Stork_carrier pilot

"Um, yeah. Kinda. I've been coming here for about a week" -shrugs as his ear twitches when the other person entered-

Ah I see. Well I hope you like your stay. Hope the crazy people around here dont bother you too much *she gave a joking laugh as she took a drink from her coffee milk*

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing

Inuyasha chuckled. No offence but he sounds like a real bone head if you ask me. He then looked over at the other man that was at the bar. What's with Twitchy over there?

yeah, he wasn't too bright *her tail swayed slightly as she looked back, soon turning back to inuyasha* Oh, that's a new guy I just met, stork
katangriel
Stork_carrier pilot
katangriel
Stork_carrier pilot

Ah I see. Well I hope you like your stay. Hope the crazy people around here dont bother you too much *she gave a joking laugh as she took a drink from her coffee milk*

"crazy..people?" -his eye twitched as he looked back over at kata for her warning-
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing

yeah, he wasn't too bright *her tail swayed slightly as she looked back, soon turning back to inuyasha* Oh, that's a new guy I just met, stork
Stork? Oh yeah. Rikku has a crush on him. But she doesn't know if he likes her back. She's kinda hurt by his silence if you know what i mean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff