Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Dapper Shapeshifter

Stork_carrier pilot

"crazy..people?" -his eye twitched as he looked back over at kata for her warning-

*kata blinked as she patted him on the back* Easy there buddy it was a joke, the people here are nice. You've got nothing to worry about *kata arched a brow as she noticed the two silver earrings on his one ear* and nice earrings you got there. For being a jumpy guy I wouldn't expect you to be getting needles jammed in your ears.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Stork? Oh yeah. Rikku has a crush on him. But she doesn't know if he likes her back. She's kinda hurt by his silence if you know what i mean.

crush huh? Well that's young relationships for ya. I'd say for her to ask him but I'm afraid he might go into a twitching fit. He seems a bit...on edge *arches a brow*
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
Stork? Oh yeah. Rikku has a crush on him. But she doesn't know if he likes her back. She's kinda hurt by his silence if you know what i mean.

crush huh? Well that's young relationships for ya. I'd say for her to ask him but I'm afraid he might go into a twitching fit. He seems a bit...on edge *arches a brow*
Heh heh. Yeah. He does seem a bit paranoid. He said as he looked over at Stork.
katangriel
Stork_carrier pilot

"crazy..people?" -his eye twitched as he looked back over at kata for her warning-

*kata blinked as she patted him on the back* Easy there buddy it was a joke, the people here are nice. You've got nothing to worry about *kata arched a brow as she noticed the two silver earrings on his one ear* and nice earrings you got there. For being a jumpy guy I wouldn't expect you to be getting needles jammed in your ears.

"I made sure everything was sanitary about the process" -he finished his water and looked towards the clock- "I should head back to the condor" -he yawned and climbed off the stool- "Have a good night and/or morning kata" -he gave a tired wave to her and inuyasha before walking out the door and off towards the carrier ship-

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing

*whispers to inuyasha* I'm surprised that tiny body can take that much stress.
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing
katangriel
Sasuke Kyo Zilverwing

*whispers to inuyasha* I'm surprised that tiny body can take that much stress.
You should see my dad when his chlosterphobia is acting up. Get him in a small tight space and he goes nuts. He whispered back to her.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Stork_carrier pilot
katangriel
Stork_carrier pilot

"I made sure everything was sanitary about the process" -he finished his water and looked towards the clock- "I should head back to the condor" -he yawned and climbed off the stool- "Have a good night and/or morning kata" -he gave a tired wave to her and inuyasha before walking out the door and off towards the carrier ship-

Bye stork. Have a good night and sleep well *waves back*

Dapper Shapeshifter

*can't help but laugh at inuyasha's comment* oh people and thier strange fears *finishes her coffee milk*
katangriel
*can't help but laugh at inuyasha's comment* oh people and thier strange fears *finishes her coffee milk*
No i'm serious. He balls up and starts mumbling to himself. You can't even get him to snap out of it when he's acting up.

Dapper Shapeshifter

geez, well I'm sure there's some sort of hypnosis ploy out there that can help that. Or therapy *shrugs*
We've tried everything. My and mom even made up a lie that mom had been kidnapped by the evil witch Marjoly and not even that worked. It's like he's in a different world. He said as he let his automail arm rest on the bar. The arm made a soft metallic sound as he hit the hardwood table.

Dapper Shapeshifter

*leans her cheek in her hand as her ears twitched at the familiar sound* I guess that's what having a phobia feels like
katangriel
*leans her cheek in her hand as her ears twitched at the familiar sound* I guess that's what having a phobia feels like
I guess so.He shrugged. By the way, I never got your name.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Oh, my names katangriel but most just call me kata *holds her hand out to him*

Dapper Shapeshifter

*kata shrugged and piced up her and stork's glasses, washing them and putting them back on the shelves of the bar. She flicked off the remaining lights in the inn before walking through the darkness to the door. Her sillouette was outlined by the beginning of the sunrise as the front door opened, the familiar brown wolf stepping out and closing the door with her hind leg before running off into the forest*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff