+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am the blood of the dragon.

((Yeah, only Luna didn't go to school, she was a slave. >_> Tossed from man to man until she escaped.))

You know nothing, Jon Snow.
((Fixed and noted, Thank you biggrin ))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
O femeie este o armă mortală.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna offered her smile warmly to both girls. She spoke to Naomi, and as soon as she took her hand noticed her freeze. She noted this may be postcognition. She in turn turned the girls hand palm upward and dipped her finger in the water, drawing a pentagram on her hand with the water and it immediately dehydrating in her hand. Luna mumbled a few words and released her hand.
"The next time you try to delve into my memory be cautious. I blocked certain parts of your cognitive ability on me. Your reading was false. And it will continue to be unless you control yourself."

Luna smiled toward Jael. "Thank you, Jael. I happenned to come here with a man named Adenn. He's been here before, many years ago. We're...travelling together." Luna couldn't help but grin at the thoughts of Adenn flooding her mind. When Jael pulled out vodka Luna inhaled the scent and smiled. "Ohhhh, my kind of potion." She sipped her water.

O femeie care dansează pentru a prinde in capcana mortala este chiar.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am the blood of the dragon.

((Fanks. :B She's not being mean btw. She just doesn't want her to see those things. I posted before I saw your edit but it's still fit.))

You know nothing, Jon Snow.
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Naomi then became angry at Luna,

"I beg your pardon, but before you go ahead and
cast spells on people why not listen to their whole story
. You don't just assume!"

Naomi turned to leave,
Before she did she turned around for a split second
"And by the way, I can't help it when I get my visions. If i could.
They would be gone by now. "

And with that she stalked off to go and check on their other
customer.

"How Rude!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(( I know but Naomi is a fast judger of people, and it's almost always never right (Its something Ruby noticed about her right way) I LOVE YOU THOUGH.. I'm sorry, But i'm going to be mean to you now razz ))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna felt slightly bad for casting a spell on her. She covered her face for a moment then called after her. She was going to appologize. "Naomi, wait. I am sorry. Just...it's...touchy information. I reacted. No one knows about me either ok, so I keep your secret if you keep mine."
Luna slunk down into her seat and sighed. "Whiskey would be nice..." she grumbled...

Lavish Lover

Watching the two ladies exchange...whatever was going on.. Jael felt a slight jolt of energy in the room. She hated that feeling. It reminded her too much of what she was tied to, what she had to deal with day in and day out whenever he was around. She never said his name, didn't even think it, it put her in a bad mood. Yet, as soon as the energy started it stopped, and some words were exchanged between Naomi and Luna. Jael couldn't help but smirk at the reaction Naomi had given to Luna but quickly she hid it with the flask and another sip of vodka. It wasn't until Naomi was further away, mostly out of earshot, that a small giggle began and she handed the flask over towards Luna with a bright, wide grin. "Don't worry, she decided to act like a child earlier today too. Granted I did probably make her sour in the first place..." Jael only chuckled a bit more before resting her chin in her palm and her elbow on the bar counter.

"Ah, so you like to travel with people. More specifically a male people. It does always make for a more interesting trip," Jael mused, knowing full well how interesting a trip with someone else could be. "Ah but ya were here before? Didn' this place jus' open?" Confused, Jael looked around and found herself pouting slightly. If this place was open before the owner did a piss-poor job of managing it. 'Maybe he needs a manager on sight when he's not around. I could do that pretty damn well,' she thought to herself. Ah, but that would mean she probably couldn't drink on the job. Psh, that threw that option out the window!

xxxx ϒσʊ ʞησѡ ɏσʊ ȴῖɣε Ъɏ ϯɧε ѡσɾɗȿ ɏσʊ ɔɧσσȿεxxxx

Out Of Chicken:: I've gotta switch the way Jael talks, she's normally more of a 'broken' speech kinda gal. Slang and not perfect english. I just kind of forgot..so don't mind me as I find my nitch with her again xD
User Image

<><><>

"Her instincts were telling her to run, to scream and run, but she couldn't. She couldn't leave him in any way shape or form. He was a human and she was a wolf, yet she still felt a strong pull towards him. He was bound to her,. No matter what anybody was to think of them, or how they felt about them being as one.. she knew they would stay together and that they would survive this long battle. The world had offered them a chance at a glance to a world together and in fact, they loved it. They couldn't wait for the......."

Ruby stopped reading , her heart pounding, somebody was coming...
She knew it.
Putting her book down she got up.....

<><><>
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naomi turned back to Luna and smiled at her
"it's alright, I understand, and Agreed." She
winked at her silently and went to go into the small
private booths.

What if I disturb her?
She thought worriedly...
She tip toed slowly to the door frame.

As Naomi walked in slowly, carefully as to
not startle her she noticed that she was standing.

"I was wondering if you wanted something to
eat or drink. I am a waitress slash bartender here
Anything at all?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna took the flask and took a swig of vodka. "Delicious friend, thank you." She handed it back. "She is younger, we must try to understand. And she is confused. I can tell." Luna shifted upright again and rolled her shoulders back. "Aye, I do. Well...Adenn and I just sort of took a liking to each other. It's pretty up in the air right now. I made out with some succubus the other night...a girl. He didn't seem to mind. It is rather confusing...I wonder sometimes if he truly likes me for more than...well." She stopped her sentence and bit her lip.
"Ah, I haven't been here before. Adenn took me here. He's been here...many years ago. Adenn's a bit older." A bit being an understatement since she'd recently found out he was 600+ years old.

User Image

<><><>

Ruby's heart slowed down slighty and she felt herself able to breath normally again. It was only Naomi. Ruby blushed,
"N-No, T-Thank you. I'm Okay"

Damn i'm so lame! I hate being afraid of other people.
She went back to her book.

<><><>

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v ~ Jak ~ ^v^v

How do I get myself into these situations.

I don't know how much longer I can take this smell. Unwashed sweat mixed with spilled beer and cigarette smoke were only amplified by the heat of the truck cabin. "The AC is down" the fat truck driver said when they first got in. God I should have rode in the back with all my merchandise as soon as I heard those words.

Beer and rye, meats and cheese, fresh linen, plates and other assorted things. All brand new, ready to be used at the Two Moon Tavern.Getting to the shopping district was easy enough. Sadly, I never considered how to get it all home. Ha! I guess I was "lucky" this fat slob was lying about, out of work and out of money. Now here I sit, wallowing in an air of filth, counting seconds until I make it back.

I honestly can't believe everything that has happened today. 24 hours ago I was happily hammering away at roof tiles. Now, I'm stocking a tavern that already has costumers!

I guess though, whenever I think of the costumers, I can't help but think about her.

I know I shouldn't; the blood rushing to my face does little to help the unbearable heat. Yet regardless of how hard I try, I can't get the image of that smile, and those eyes out of my mind. It haunts me like a ghost, always present but just as intangible. How could I ever have those eyes see me for what I am, and not a simple young boy trying to be a man...

The sweltering heat was becoming unbearable now. I have to shake these thoughts out of my head! Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts...

^v^v ~ Two Moon Tavern ~ ^v^v

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v ~ Jak ~ ^v^v

Jak was grateful when the truck finally came to a stop at the rear of his Tavern. He was practically gasping for air as he left the cabin, bent over completely, drawing breath after shaking breath. The fresh air of this land never smelt so good.

After paying the truck driver, and unloading his things one skid at a time, Jak was left with the monumental task of placing each individual object in it's home.

^v^v ~ Two Moon Tavern ~ ^v^v

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
((Alright, taking the time to back track and read what's been happening))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff