Welcome to Gaia! ::

*She smiled and evil grin that the normal Tessa would not smile. Her eyes started the grow a deeper red. She giggled slightly.* Why not? You are with me more than he is... As you said he dosen't know what he has... *She fluttered her lashes quickly and gave the evil smile again.*
LadyKellet
*She smiled and evil grin that the normal Tessa would not smile. Her eyes started the grow a deeper red. She giggled slightly.* Why not? You are with me more than he is... As you said he dosen't know what he has... *She fluttered her lashes quickly and gave the evil smile again.*
he blinks afew times before understanding completely and smirks his eyes turning the same color as hers his voice changeing slightly "I was here just as much you know."
*She placed her hands behind her head and pulled her hair up a bit and messed with it slghtly with her eyes closed. She smiled down at him and opened her eyes slowly.* You know.. ever since I made that clone I've felt.. Badder! *She giggled and leaned down to lick his nose.*
LadyKellet
*She placed her hands behind her head and pulled her hair up a bit and messed with it slghtly with her eyes closed. She smiled down at him and opened her eyes slowly.* You know.. ever since I made that clone I've felt.. Badder! *She giggled and leaned down to lick his nose.*
"Really now?" kisses before she can
*She gave a light giggle and kissed him back. When she parted she smiled.* Be gentale. It is my first time being like this. *She gave an evil smirk.*
Koru walked over to his room with the clone's help, and sat down in the bed. Holding his head, he shook it and grimaced a bit, but he seemed happy.

"I truly needed that," he said. Looking at him, he was tired, but he looked happy, almost youthful. As if a lot of his troubles were easing off of him.

Looking back at Tessa, he tilted his head. "Is everything all right? You don't seem...yourself."
*She gave a very large smile. Her eyes started to tint a lighted red almost pink. As well as her hair.* Of course I'm fine. Oh! You must be refering to the fact that I'm a clone. The other Tessa is in her room with Korune. *She smiled big again. Almost to big ans sweet for Tessa. It was like this Tessa was a perfect little angle.*
Koru smiled and nodded. "Oh, I see." There must have been a good reason for her to make a clone, so he didn't question it further.

Thinking for a moment, he asked, "So...if I tell you something, will she know it immediately, or not?"
LadyKellet
*She gave a light giggle and kissed him back. When she parted she smiled.* Be gentale. It is my first time being like this. *She gave an evil smirk.*
"Alright then, lets me show you how it feels."
*She smiled and giggled.* Nope sorry. I'm not conected to evil. *She gave a large smile again as her hair grew lighter and lighter.*
As Koru was going to speak, he stopped, and quirked his eyebrow.

"Wait, what? Not connected to evil???" He sat up, looking mildly confused. "What do you mean...'not connected to evil'?"

The other thing catching Koru's eyes was the change in her hair color.

. o O ( ...Something isn't right here. She's changing...? )
*She grined at him. Her eyes becoming almost black and her hair growning darker.* Show me everything. *She giggled again with and evil smirk.*
*She giggled slightly.* I guess she didn't notice but when she created me she created me out of the good in her. All that is left is evil. *She gave a onther huge girn. Her voice never leaving a happy note. Her eyes had fully become white and her hair was a white pink.*
Koru stood up momentarily, but almost fell over again. He grabbed his scabbard and propped himself up.

"Show me what you are talking about. Take me to your other half, please," he said, with a sound of concern in his voice.

. o O ( Since when can she split her essence into halves??? )
LadyKellet
*She grined at him. Her eyes becoming almost black and her hair growning darker.* Show me everything. *She giggled again with and evil smirk.*
"We may need to go back to my room then." runs my hands up leaning toward you as i do kissing down your neckfangs scratching it slightly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff