Welcome to Gaia! ::

*She looked over to him.* Never Koru! You never did. *She moved over and sat on her knees beside him.* Please what have I done to make you think such?
Koru closed his eyes, and looked at her, and smiled.

"It's nothing you need to concern yourself with," he said. He was obviously seriously moved by whatever happened, but it seems he doesn't want her to worry.

He slowly kneeled down to one knee, breathing heavily....the unification process didn't take much out of him, but he didn't have much to begin with.

"...*pant*...All that matters is you're whole again," he said.
*She tilted her head.* But I only created an illusion. Why wouldn't I be whole? *She looked him up and down.* You really need to sit on the bed. I don't need you to pass out on me. *She tried to smile but it came out weak. Whatever she had done had effected him and he wouldn't tell her. She pouted slightly.* What did I do Koru?...
Koru sat down next to her and looked at her. It hurt him too much to say it...he couldn't. It felt like his heart was going to break. If he could permanently forget that memory, he would...

"...Perhaps this will be better..." He placed his hand on yours, and closed his eyes.

"Close your eyes, and you'll see."

Once his eyes closed, it would show her what he saw....it also would quite possibly jog her subconscious memory as well...
*She closed her eyes and the images flashed threw her mind. Her eyes moved behind her lids as she watched. Once it was done she was gasping. She looked up at him and covered her mouth. Tears feel from her eyes as she feel into his lap to cry.* I'm sorry... so sorry.... I don't...I didn't... but I did... no wonder you are angry...
Koru gently stroked her head and her cheek, wiping the tears away from her face.

"Shhhh...," he said gently. "This was my fault...If I hadn't been so worried about becoming that which I saved you from, maybe...."

He closed his eyes for a moment, letting out a sigh. "Maybe I would have treated you more like a woman...than as the young one I saved..."
*She sat up and looked straight in his eyes and very close.* Koru, it's not you. You were just worried for me. You didn't want me to get hurt. *Her eyes flashed back and forth looking for somthing deep inside him.* It's not your fault if you last love was lost and you don't want that to happen again. *Her eyes flashed to the floor then back up.* Plus I never really gave you reason to think of me as a woman. I always act like a child...
Koru sighed.

"It's not so much that, Tessa," he said, placing a hand to her cheek gently. "I was afraid...that loving you would have been wrong."

"...That it would have made me as bad as those who enslaved you. What I didn't see was...was that it doesn't matter what you were or what you are...I love you for who you are..."

He looked into her eyes deeply, almost as if begging for her forgiveness, in spite of the events.
*Tears swelled up again as she staired at him. Her heart skipped a beat as she quickly brought her lips to his in a kiss of love. She had been yearning for that for so long. Now she had it.. like a dream or fair tale come true.*
Koru was surprised momentarily when she pressed her lips to his, but then he closed his eyes, and wrapped his free arm around her gently, returning her affections.

It had been so long since he had felt this. It had nothing really to do with the physical aspect...but the emotional aspect. He hadn't felt so warm...so complete...

...since Jewel.

He gently stroked her cheek as their lips stayed together. It seemed like hours passed, for what was only a few moments. His pain and exhaustion seemed to be miles away now. He felt as vibrant and as young as he ever did.

But most of all...he was happy.

He slowly pulled his lips away, looking Tessa in the eyes warmly, letting a slow sigh out.

"...I...." Words seemed to escape him at this point.
*She smiled at him and ran her face agenst his like a cat would and started to purr. She layed her head in his lap again and purred even more and she curled up slightly and moved her head into a comfortable spot.* I love you too....
He smiled warmly, and continued to stroke her cheek and her ears...the fatigue hit him again...but he was all right with it.

He layed down slowly, laying his head on the pillow, and he closed his eyes, resting his hand on her shoulder as he dozed off...

(( Night. Sweet dreams when you sleep. ^^ I'll be back tomorrow, or Wednesday, depending. ))
*She smiled at how he had fallen asleep. She moved up next to him and kissed his cheek.* Good night love. *She smile and laid her headon his shoulder and placed a hand on his chest. She soon feel asleep.* ((Night night. Hopfully tomorrow.))
im sorry guys I got booted crying ))
((Aww that sucks... I think I'm going to bring Mirage back or creat a new girl...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff