- Posted: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:40:04 +0000
This RP thread is dedicated for all of those who were a part of the 'Neko Slaves' RP that began a long time ago by Asaphynx. Graciously, she gave me control of the thread, and it flourished into quite the roleplay area.
Update...LOOONG overdue. :p
Storywise, the trader rings have been destroyed, and the warehouse is no longer a slave trading site. It has been changed into a boarding house/small hotel for girls, neko, human, and other species alike. It is a place for those without a home, former slaves who have no where to go, or for those who just need to rest on their journeys.
Recently, a great battle was waged outside of the hotel, it being a haven for refugees. The inhabitants were successful, but something causes Koru, the owner of the hotel, to have sleepless, nightmare plagued nights, that something is still wrong...
The battle between an ancient incarnation of Chaos known as Baiken reached a climax with Koru in front of the hotel, with Koru and the hotel being victorious over the darkness that plagued the family for 3000 years. Shortly after, a new war arised with Raizo, who wanted to obtain control over the Dark Realm.
Now that the war between Raizo and Koru's family/friends has ended, things have returned to being peaceful. The empty grave worries Koru quite a bit though, and Kiro has his hands full with Reno being a new vassel in the house of Azael down in the Dark Realm, Makai. But all's well that ends well...right?
Perhaps not, as the grave's emptiness confirms it is the body of Krill, who has ressurrected through some form of necromancy. He now hunts for the seven sins, collecting the souls of those most guilty. But for what reason? And what will happen, should he succeed...? The hotel is quiet and peaceful, but there always is a quiet before the storm...
Krill succeeded in finding the sins, revealing his gambit. His intention was to use Koru's body as a host for Baiken, changing him into the Scion of Chaos based off an old prophecy that revolved around Koru's family. What he didn't know was that Kiro, being half demon and half human, was the actual scion. A fight brewed between the now posessed father and son that almost ended the family then and there.
They survived in the end with the introduction of Koru's daughters, Hikaru and Andrea. Unfortunately, with the fact that Koru's children were safe, it was found that his wife, Tessa, and Keno fell victim to a soul stealer known only as Stitch. Not much else is known at the current time.
Koru's life can't seem to be at ease. His demeanor has saddened greatly, and his daughters are practically the only light left in his eyes, keeping him from losing all faith in the world and questioning his purpose.
Of course, things aren't all bad...
1. Nothing exceeding PG-13. And I mean NOTHING. You want to go that route, take it to PMs.
2. No powergaming/god-modding. I will not tolerate it whatsoever.
3. No fighting within the hotel. You want to duke it out, please take it outside of the hotel.
4. Literacy is encouraged...actually, it's required! None of this omfgwtflolz stuff. At least put some effort into what you type.
5. Avoid one-liner posts if you can. If not, it's all right.
6. I make the final decisions on all violations, and RP issues. LadyKellet will be my second in command.
7. Old RP'ers of the Neko Slaves RP are to come here. Should you wish to have an admin-like role as well, PM me.
8. New people are welcome and encouraged!
9. If you are a new person here, please PM me a general profile of your character.
Pic: (if possible)
Powers (no overdoing):
General background story:
10. NO FORCING OF ANY ACTIONS IF THE PLAYER IN QUESTION DOES NOT WANT TO BE FORCED.
11. Have fun!