Welcome to Gaia! ::

Korune wakls in rubbing his head feeling slight points on it and sighs, his other was was starting to assert itself easier and without any need of passing through the barrier locks set up around it. After afew second he remembers he was talking with Tessa and that she was suddenly gone after hearing her voice looked into the room still rubbing his head not feeling the blood comeing from where the horns peirced outward but sighs knowing that his body won't stay for more then afew months now. "Hey, anyone know what happened around here?"
*Tessa sleep soundly on Koru's chest. She sighed lightly and continued her sleep.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hel..hello... is anyone here?.... *A small voice was heard from the front of the building.* ((Igave up and decided to creat a new girl...))
LadyKellet
*Tessa sleep soundly on Koru's chest. She sighed lightly and continued her sleep.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hel..hello... is anyone here?.... *A small voice was heard from the front of the building.* ((Igave up and decided to creat a new girl...))
blinks hearing the new voice and looks at Tessa before shakeing his head and going to great whomever it belonged to "Yes, though the normal help isn't awake at the moment, how my I help you?"
*Standing with a hand on the door frame looking aroudn was a kitsune girl. She had a sort of blonde hair that was tip red and cut short. Her ears were the same as her hair as well as her two fluffy fox tails. Her eyes were a green gray color as she searched the halls for the voice. She wore a simple red and white kimono.* I was looking for a place to stay and was pointed into this derection. Was I right?

((Like this but only two tails that are fluffier...
User Image))
he walks into the main entrance area looking at her and raises a hand slightly "Hey, over here and yes we would greatly enjoy if you would stay here." before entering he was able to change into a new shirt that fit nicely on him though the sleaves were abit short almost nothing, his new jeans also didn't look that new from the fadeing from travel before settleing here. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail his deep hazel eyes open abit further then their usual halfway showing his intrest and the blood stopped his horms slightly showing through his hair as small black tips
*She gave a small smile and nodded.* Hello, I'm Daray.. Are you all that is here?
LadyKellet
*She gave a small smile and nodded.* Hello, I'm Daray.. Are you all that is here?
"Most of the others are sleeping at the moment, by the way my name is Korune, it is quite a pleasure to meet you Daray. Now then, did you bring anything with you?"
*She held out her arms and spun showing just how short her Kimono was. ((Right below her butt. About a few inches below. Like in the picture)) She gave a small smile.* Only what you see...
LadyKellet
*She held out her arms and spun showing just how short her Kimono was. ((Right below her butt. About a few inches below. Like in the picture)) She gave a small smile.* Only what you see...
he nods showing abit more intrest "So I see, well the head isn't awake, shes asleep with her master you see, if you wish you could stay in my room until they give you one for yourself."
*She gave a slightly biger smile and nodded.* That would be nice. *She walked up next to him.* So they still have masters here too?
LadyKellet
*She gave a slightly biger smile and nodded.* That would be nice. *She walked up next to him.* So they still have masters here too?
"Yes, why do you ask?"he smiled back watching her before starting to lead her to his room
*She stopped and put her back towards him. She undid part of her kimono and let it down so you could see the large 'X' scar on her back with many other little scratches on it as well.* Lets just say that I've had my fair share of bad masters. I just didn't wish to come to near anymore.
LadyKellet
*She stopped and put her back towards him. She undid part of her kimono and let it down so you could see the large 'X' scar on her back with many other little scratches on it as well.* Lets just say that I've had my fair share of bad masters. I just didn't wish to come to near anymore.
"Don't worry, this is what this place was made for, and there hasn't been a bad master in here since it opened...ofcourse there hasn't been that many either so put yourself at ease." he walks over tunning a hand over one of the slashes that make the X
*She turned slightly so that she could look over her shoulder at him.* Are you a master too?
LadyKellet
*She turned slightly so that she could look over her shoulder at him.* Are you a master too?
"Only once and to some twins, other then that, I'd say that I was a slave before just afew years before that so I treated them kindly, as I do to all slaves, even if they are not mine."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff