Welcome to Gaia! ::

*She giggled slightly and looked around.* If you think so. *She stood and twitched her tail slightly.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*She smiled again.* If you want to. *She proped him up and helped him towards Tessa's room.*
Koru followed the clone, holding his scabbard, but keeping himself going with his own strength.

. o O ( I don't like the sound of this at all...not one bit... )
*She turned the corner that led down the hall to her room. She smiled.* You'll be fine, Koru. We are almost there.
Koru looks at Tessa curiously. "Of course, I'll be fine. I'm just exhausted, that's all."

He chuckled one, but his concern and confusion were still rather apparent as they approached Tessa's door.
sorry i gtg guys))
((s**t... ok later...)) *Tessa turned and saw Koru and her other self. She was giggling and hanging all over Korune. She gave an evil smile. Her hair was a deep bloodred almost black color and her eyes were black.* Did you two come to play with us?
(( Aww, come on!! Not at the best part!!!! razz ))
Koru stopped for a moment, his jaw practically fell open. His initial reaction in his mind was complete rage. A man he trusted...who protected the hotel with a barrier to protect it from evil...in such a situation with Tessa.

But Tessa...the betrayal he initally felt wrenched his heart in such a way he never knew existed...he had never been betrayed by someone he loved. What he saw happening was unacceptable.

Before he spoke, something caught his mind. . o O ( The double...!!! ) He gripped his scabbard, and used the energy that was still remaining in it.

"Unify these souls, NOW!!!" A white beam of energy reached into both Tessas, the dark and the light, and seemed to pull them together in an ethereal fashion. Even in Koru's weakened state, it wouldn't be possible for Tessa to resist the soul bind...especially with just half a soul.
*The Tessa's began to pull towards each other. They finally joined in a bright dazaling light. After the light cleared Tessa laid on the ground in her simple lilac dress with a bow around it tied in the back. She was passed out but everything looked to be back to normal.*
Koru saw Tessa convert into normal...and his anger seemed to fade. He was hurt....distraught. But there had to be a good reason. Tessa...the sweet girl whom he saved from the slave ring....who fueled him to end the ring's reign...who inspired him to create the hotel for other strays and those in need...

Whom he loved...

...Loved?

Koru looked at his hands for a moment...weak...and thought long and hard. He was in such a rage, and it turned to heartbreak in a moment. How was this possible? He was terrified of letting go and treating Tessa like a woman...he saw her still as that child he saved, and feared if he loved her as an adult, that he would be no more cleaner than the slaves that sold her.

. o O ( But that wasn't the case, was it? I love her...for her. Not because of what she is...because of who she is...because of what's inside. To truly love...you have to have a balance between the light, and the darkness. Even love has a dark side...it can't be all light. )

He looked at her, and sighed. Looking to Korune, his eyes narrowed momentarily...but he said nor did anything. He leaned over and picked Tessa up, cradling her gently, leaving the scabbard on the floor. That wasn't important...she was.

He slowly walked with her back to his room, his knees almost giving out on him on a few occasions, but he made it, and layed her down on the bed.

"..."
*Tessa began to stir slightly. She sat up quickly and looked around.* Koru! *She tried to get up quickly but syumbled and grabed her head.* What happened? *She peeked over at him threw her fingers though her head hurt. She gasped slightly.* You are hurt sit. *She moved over slightly still clutching her head.*
Koru leaned against the wall and raised his hand.

"...Sit...please," his voice was almost hollow...a mixture of disappointment, sadness, and confusion.

He looked at her straight in the eyes.

"...I'm going to ask you this question only once," he said, "and I want you to look at me when you answer it. Do you remember anything that just happened within the past thirty minutes...?"
*She looked him dead in the eyes and shook her head.* I only remeber you comeing back but at the same time something happened to Korune while I was standing there so I created an illusion of myself to send to great you but when I made it reall... *She looked down.* That's the last thing I remeber befor now. *She looked up at him with her fist up near her lips, one higher than the other.* Why? Did I do something bad. Are you angry with me Koru? *A tear swelled in the corner of her eye.*
Koru looked in her eyes, searching for truth. What she didn't know, was that he was reading her very aura. He would know if she was lying...

....and she wasn't.

He closed his eyes for a moment and smiled. A relief washed over him.

"No...I am not angry with you, at all..."

He opened his eyes, and his smile faded. "...I am angry though....at myself." He looked down to the floor, averting his eyes from Tessa.

"...I have treated you so poorly...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces