Welcome to Gaia! ::

LadyKellet
*She giggled as she stood up.* Why? Are you that board? That you are going to go insane if you don't do something fast? *She giggled again as she looked around the room.*
"Maybe..."
*She looked over and jumped on him but as she did she turned into a little cat.* Got you!
LadyKellet
*She looked over and jumped on him but as she did she turned into a little cat.* Got you!
eek
*She giggled and purred slightly.* Didn't know I could do that did you? I just don't know when I turn back. *She gave a little kitten smile.*
LadyKellet
*She giggled and purred slightly.* Didn't know I could do that did you? I just don't know when I turn back. *She gave a little kitten smile.*
pets running my hand to the tip of your tail each time "So you could turn back at any time?"
*She gave a little cat chuckle.* Any time now. The time is always different. Five seconds today, an hour tomorrow. Who knows?
LadyKellet
*She gave a little cat chuckle.* Any time now. The time is always different. Five seconds today, an hour tomorrow. Who knows?
"I see, and what will happen when you do?"
*She titled her head up to him.* I'll just change back. My cloths aren't on the ground so I won't be clothless at all or anything like that. Why?
((It's Tessa. I found the greatest picture of her!
User Image))
LadyKellet
*She titled her head up to him.* I'll just change back. My cloths aren't on the ground so I won't be clothless at all or anything like that. Why?
"Just curious cause the sudden shift in weight will most likely cause me to fall with me ontop of you."
*She looked up at him.* Do you want me to move then?
LadyKellet
*She looked up at him.* Do you want me to move then?
"No I am enjoying right now as is."
*She gave a slight kitty smile and faced him.* Ok that's good.
LadyKellet
*She gave a slight kitty smile and faced him.* Ok that's good.
sits down laying you in my lap and starting to pet you again "Mhm."
*She layed down and started to purr. Shuddenly she was herself again. She hand her legs on ether side of his heips and her hands on ether side of his head.* Oh sorry..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff