MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Minerva Mortis

User Image

Gasping as she's swept up and then laughing, the woman nuzzles her cheek against the side of his head. "Me, perfect? You should try taking a glance in a mirror sometimes, love. You are the paragon of perfection." Blodwyn giggles again, oh no. The perfection of perfection... What was wrong with her. Could possibly be the silly man in front of her, no no.

Relaxing, Blodwyn brings her hands up and slowly runs them through his hair, gently massaging at the man's scalp as she hums softly. "So my lovely model, what style would you like to see?"

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

He stood and stretched again. This time more full bodied and on his toes as he reached for the roof. When he came back down and rounded the bed toward the bathroom he chuckled.

"I can't imagine that gown being much for pajamas." He pulled at his own shirt. "Neither does this."

He entered the bathroom and there was a brief splash from the faucet and and few moments later Ulysses reemerged with a toothbrush sticking out of his mouth, casually brushing his teeth. He leaned on the door frame, talking through a bubbly mouth.

"I wunder if I ken find you anover henchkman of some sort. You wer verry mischuvous with one around. I lick that pert ov you, the power wus intoxickating fur the booth ov us."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ginn Rummy
Ulysses K Devlin

π•Έπ–Žπ–“π–Šπ–—π–›π–† π•Έπ–”π–—π–™π–Žπ–˜

With her back to the bathroom her gown dropped from her form into her shadow, sifting through her wardrobe for something more comfortable. Listening to Ulysses talk with his mouth full of toothbrush was somewhat difficult, but she grasped the gist of it. Turning around while pulling her legs into a simple pair of denim jeans she faced him with a smirk. "Really now? After what happened to the last one I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

Resting her hands on hips for a moment she stood there in the jeans and white lace bra before jutting a hand back into the wardrobe to fish about for a blue dress shirt to cover her tattooed arms. Sliding the shirt on while stepping feet into a pair of flats she then tucked hands into her pack pockets before taking to looking herself over in the vanity's mirror. "Although, it was quite enthralling... I don't know... I guess it depends on the henchmen." She shrugged, then cast her gaze back onto Uly.

π•Šπ•–π•“π•’π•€π•₯π•šπ•’π•Ÿ

His cheekbones tinted as she went on about him being a paragon of perfection, she was such a great big sweety. Her fingers on his scalp however turned his spine to jelly, and as she mused with his hair he let out a soft groan before lifing his eyes to meet hers as he sank onto the barstool infront of her. "Hmmm.... Style? Oh I donno, how about something with attitude? I've a lot of casual and dress clothes, think it could be fun to live on the wild side?" He trusted her judgements, espescially when it came to fashion. No one could dress a man like his Blodwyn.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

UIysses' eyes snapped up to hers when he was addressed. He smiled and turned into the bathroom to spit. He returned to view waving his toothbrush in the air some as he spoke.

"Yes, there is reason to be cautious but Chiska is an animal of pride. He has a problem with authority and will gladly bite the hand that feeds if eating belittles him in any way. We find someone that purrs when pet, bites on command and you can be commanding officer again."

He smiled and went back to brushing his teeth with a wink. He took a moment, then as Minerva finished dressing he went back into the bathroom to spit once more, rinsed the brush and came out chuckling.

"Of course it was. When you have power, there are no gray areas. There are things that act, and things to be acted upon. Once we've seen our influence move bricks, we want to move mountains. Of course, you've already moved mountains, so I want to see what you'll move next... or crush next."

He left a lingering look at Minerva and then moved toward his baggage and began inspecting his clothing.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ulysses K Devlin

Rolling her shoulders lazily Minerva nodded as he went on about proper henchmen, Chiska had been a bad pick on that account, but in all other regards she had approved greatly. It was difficult to not still be sore about losing him, the appeal of attaining someone new however did have her interest. "Do you have anyone whom you'd reccomend? I may be inclined to seek one out on my own in due time if not." It was still up in the air really.

She watched him handle the remaining clothing, meandering over to the French doors once more to inspect them further. "If you are truly in need of new garments, I have heard of a spectacular tailor in town." Minerva herself had yet to meet the woman, but her exploits were well displayed around Meadow Ridge.

Bashful Browser

((Sorry to come in and delete, but it's not very active. I don't like leaving my characters floating in cyberspace when I wanna use them later. PM me if anyone wants to play, though!))

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Minerva Mortis

The elf smiles, drawing her husband closer. "Wild side, mm? I can work with that." Combing her fingers gently through his hair, the woman takes a moment to glance over, noticing a newcomer. That was a bit unusual, but not unwelcome. She smiles to the woman, and watches as a Spindle heads over to help her.

"Since you have me trapped on this counter, Love, would you please bring me my drink?" Blodwyn presses a soft kiss to the top of Sebastian's hair. "The work can stay over there. It's not going to up and run away on me, after all."

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

He shook his head still rummaging through his clothes, tossing clothing that was ruined into a pile next to himself and folding the ones that were preserved.

"I don't. Not at the moment anyway. All I know is that having a dangerous woman on my arm is better than any others. It's much more fun when you stand that close to fire. Perhaps Ragnar could be of use if your adaptation and evolution trials go well."

There was a brief look to the edge of the bed to see if Ragnar was visible. He stood with the ruined clothing carefully in his hands to add to Minerva's cleanup pile.

"A tailor would not be a bad idea. Gives us an excuse to walk about the town. At least give her my measurements, that would be fine."

He walked back to the folded clothing, picked them up and continued speaking with a smile.

"In the meantime where can I put these to avoid any incident? Whether it's Ragnar spitting on them again, or sparing me your wrath."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ginn Rummy
Ulysses K Devlin

"Hmm, perhaps my efforts would be best invested in my little proteje." She said thoughtfully, prodding the glass before turning away to approach Ulysses once more. Looking to the clothing in hand she picked up the basket with the other garments and held it out for him to deposit the offending items. "I'll leave these by the door, if there's a way Echo will find it to mend what's mendable. If not, well the trash would be best I suppose."

π•Šπ•–π•“π•’π•€π•₯π•šπ•’π•Ÿ

Oh man, those talented fingers twining through his hair was driving him crazy, he didn't want her to stop. The kiss drew his gaze up to hers and he grinned, "Of course, anything else while I'm up?" Nuzzling into her briefly he then stood up from his seat and made to snatch up the beverage in question. As he did this Sebastian also glanced about, hoping to catch sight of his hair in a nearby mirror, he could feel parts of it standing on end.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

Ulysses nodded and added his clothes to the mend pile. There was another stack of folded clothing left by his luggage.

"This Echo must have a rare talent for patching holes. Acid is... tricky to say the least. If she can fix it that's great, but if not it's just as well. I'll let her make the call herself, or if it's too much to bother with then that's also fine. I wouldn't want my vacation to cause others stress."

He exhaled and stood a moment in apparent thought.

"Hm, anyway. I suppose I should change into something more comfortable to match your attire. I can't have you show me up in front of the locals after all."

He picked up a new set of clothes and looked them over carefully. When he was satisfied with their appearance he began to change clothes, unbuttoning his shirt and loosening his tie.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ulysses K Devlin

"Mothers are capable of miraculous things I am told, laundry being one of them." Heading to the door she glanced over her shoulder at him as Ulysses undid his shirt and tie. Fumbling for the knob she turned her sights on what she was doing with a small cough, popping the bin off to the side in the hallway before slipping back inside.

"Show you up? Darling I doubt that is even possible. You're a catch no matter your attire. There is however, only so much lace I can stand." She curiously paid attention to the new garments he was changing into, Minerva didn't get to see much of his wardrobe outside of business.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

He laughed, turning his head toward Minerva with a thoughtful [removed](maybe even a hint of alarm), changing his clothes as he spoke.

"Do you fancy yourself a mother then? Is this a pre-existing condition or is this how I'm going to find out?"

He pulled up his slacks and buckled his belt. He smiled, looking at Minerva as he began tying a new tie.

"Lucky for us both that I don't wear any lace then."

He smiled, smoothing his tie with one hand, picking up a vest and slipping his arms into it, buttoning the front once it was set. Once finished he replaced everything into his pockets.

"Ah, much better. Feels nice to dress down every once in a while."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ulysses K Devlin

She gave a surprised laugh at his question on motherhood, shaking her head. "No, not at all! Dear me, I was talking about Echo, she has at least three children I am aware of, five if you include Jenkins and that Bunni girl that's always caring for him." Minerva was bemused by such an assumption, sliding hands into the small front pockets of her jeans she leaned against the doorframe and watched him a moment longer before turning dull grey eyes to the floor. "I couldn't do that... Can't."

Shrugging her shoulders she glanced to her wardrobe before Ulysses, admiring the outfit he'd donned. "Looking good, but now I'm wanting to see you in something frilly. I might just end up finding you some lace now." She laughed at this, then opened the door for them both to slip out into the hallway.

"I don't know about you, but I could use a coffee. Maybe after a pit stop down at the bar we can go look for that tailor?" She proposed while making way for the stairs.

Minerva_Mortis's Husband

Greedy Businessman

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Minerva Mortis

Showing some relief, he spoke between laughter.

"Oh goodness, Echo, of course. Pardon my reaction, you had a basket of laundry in your hands and my mind made the wrong connections." He continued to laugh.

His laughter died out as he watched Minerva's disposition change. He took a moment of thought before walking toward Minerva as he finished rolling up a sleeve. He presented a smile to reassure.

"It's a good thing we are not defined by what we can't do. Otherwise we'd all have reason to mope around this beautiful countryside, stuck in our 'can'ts'."

He motioned toward the bed.

"You're already the foster parent of a species' self-awareness. I don't know any mothers that has had that much success. Not only can you, but you do a damn good job without even knowing you're doing it."

He smiled at her compliment. "Thank you, but I don't think lace accents the male figure as well as a woman's. We're too slobbish for such delicate designs."

He walked with her out the door and down the hallway toward the stairs.

"Hm, what time is it? Nevermind, I think I'll settle for some grapefruit juice. I've had the strangest craving for it since I've arrived."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ulysses K Devlin

She couldn't refrain a smile as he went on about moping about the countryside, no one saved her from self loathing the way he did. "A good thing indeed, and Ragnar is, a special case." She left it at that, not caring to dwell on physical impossibilities, it wouldn't do her any good anyhow. He was right after all, in a sense she had taken charge of the reptile in a sufficient enough manner to consider it a child of hers, in truth that was all she needed.

"Hmm, silk then? You've got me thinking on it now." Minerva gave a hearty laugh at this, wiggling her brows at him playfully she reached for the banister of the steps, keeping her eyes on him as they descended. "Time? I'm not sure, I think our nap may have been considerably longer than five minutes as I had first thought." When they had arrived the sun had only just set, it couldn't be later than early evening, even with their nap. "There may be a clock in the bar." She posed hopefully, the darkness outside the windows was not telling in the slightest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff