FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

It seemed that Draven was finished asking questions so Echo turned her attention to the newest entrant. "Greetings, Welcome to the Rosewood Saber. How may I help you today?" She inquired politely, smiling while resting her arms crossed over her slightly bulging stomach. The wood nymph was anything but fat, making her motherly state rather obvious. Her gown was loose enough not to put strain upon her form, the deep blue color emphasising the cool hue of her eyes.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

((lol or that works..))

Saizu watched the little witch as she scrambled to get the glass. "You don't look fine to me." Her eyes caught sight of another girl hiding under the tables. What was with the little kids lately? Scratching at a black horn, the satyr's attention was caught by another unknown face entering the bar area. She watched him curiously, smelling blood coming from him.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Samantha

The little witch looked upward and walked slowly toward the bar. Rather than climbing up on the stool, she just reached up and grabbed the glass. She then tilted it back and started draining the cup. As she did, her blue coloring returned. She placed the glass back on the on the counter. With her ice powers returning, the air around her starts getting colder. Even with her powers active, she didn't look much happier. She looked at the man who just walked in. Why was his back bleeding? She shrugged it off and turned her view to the satyr. she walked a bit closer and grabbed her arm, slowly encasing it in ice. "I have a name... if you don't know it, you should ask it. Little Witch Girl Thing is not my name..." she said in a voice, too malicious to be her own. She then let go of the woman's iced arm.

~ A danger to humanity, lover of insanity, cause of clamity, face of levity.~

Beloved Conversationalist

User Image

While Echo took care of things at the bar Percillia vanished off to the kitchen to clean up her mess making sure everything was back where she found it and the kitchen was spotless. Once she returned to the bar the succubus quickly refilled glasses making sure Serephone had enough water, James had his juice, and Asmodeus his famous scotch. Feeling a bit weak Percillia swayed only slightly before grabbing the edge of the bar determine not to allow anyone to worry. "Can I get you anything Miss Echo?" she said trying to busy herself.

User Image

"Now that is something I can very well see happen to a girl such as yourself. They must have loved you very much to take you in and raise you as their own." he said before sipping his scotch. "Born over seas huh..thats interesting..i always found the ocean to be very beautiful..alluring and deadly..something I always hoped my one and only would be" he admitted before looking to Percillia,"thank you Percy.." he said before looking back at the women beside him.
User Image

Gabriel sat at the bar with both arms crossed. He leaned forward, resting his arms on the counter top. So far it had been an uneventful day and Gabriel saw no immediate change for the day to get any better. The man let out a long sigh.
    Fiery red eyes turned to the women who greeted him. It looked as if he wasn't paying attention, but he truly was. His eyes just had a mind of their own and right now they were staring at the woman's stomach. A mother to be, hm? The dragon found the thought of giving life to be... strange, to have something living inside of you.
    His eyes flickered up again and he gave a small smile. "A beer, please." He asked politely, letting his fingers drum on the counter. He stopped and spoke up once again. "Actually! I'll get two." Because it was the weekend and he was sitting at a bar all alone. Getting s**t faced seemed like a good idea.
    The man sighed one more time and turned in his seat. His back face the bar and his gaze darted from person to person. The place seemed lively enough, but the dragon wasn't feeling up to introducing himself to anyone. At least not yet. He usually didn't need alcohol to open up, but today, for some reason, he did.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

[[ I thought you said she was 11... ]]

User Image

Walking down the road in light blue ripped up jeans tucked into a pair of floppy brown boots, and a white tank top, Aspa lifts her head to the sky, wincing at the sky. It was so bright today. Smiling, one of her wings lift to shield her from the bright rays. Laughing softly she retrieves another cigarette and the lighter she couldn't find the night before.

Stopping a good 20 feet from the building, the half breed enjoys her cigarette... honestly, it was a strawberry flavored cigar. They were very small- pretty much a cigarette. Unable to help humming to herself, the woman spins and kicks up some dust. Laughing as if she were a child, her violet eyes shone with glee.

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

Damien only glance inside the bar, unsure if he should walk in and take a seat or go somewhere quiet and either meditate or try and play some music. Giving himself a shrug as he walked into the bar, Damien took a seat over at the counter.

Lost in the unknown. Cursed by the unknown

-(OOC: Shaty post is Shaty )-

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
His speaking of the ocean made her heart tingle a bit, a tad excited to hear he too loved the ocean. "I am glad to hear what you say about the ocean. It is all true, but that just makes it more lovable, I think." Becoming a tad serious in tone, but not expression, Serephone leaned forward a bit to speak to him. "When on the waters of the ocean, do be careful though. It uses its quiet serenity and peace to lull you into a false sense of security...then you're anyone's prey." Leaning back, the elegant lady chuckled a bit, crossing her leg over another as she sat with him still. A fair warning to her friend, she didn't want him to suffer a fate many sailors did.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Nodding to the black haired man's request she promptly fetched two bottles of the house brand. Setting the beer down she gave the man a small tap on his shoulder, just to let him know his drinks had been served. "Here you are sir, if there's anything else just ask Percillia over there, she's the bartender, I'm just helping out." Echo smiled and turned to address the other gentleman whom entered.

She immediately recognised him as the man with the fire whom had pulled a weapon on his first night in the tavern. Shaking her head Echo thought better than to involve herself with someone potentially dangerous. Taking her orange juice she looked at Percillia and declined her offer. "No thank you, I'm just going to drink this then head to the lounge for a nap." She spoke before taking a long drink from the glass she held and leaving the room for the lounge. Finding a comfortable couch she lay down and closed her eyes.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

The girl encasing her arm in ice had sparked something in Saizu. She took the very notion as a threat and as so, calmly stood up, reached into one of her pockets and pulled out a sapphire and crystal clear pair of dice. Her blue eyes narrowed at the little girl as she reached up and tapped the ice, melting it and reforming it onto her dice clad hand. Challenge accepted. The water formed into spikes before they were frozen into dangerous, sharp weapons. Saizu drew her hand back, prepared to fling them at the little girl.

·········⋖ ✣ αyα & vσl vαusкαr ✣ ⋗·········

"SAIZU MADRUKA!"
Bottles rattled as an incredibly deep voice rumbled from a huge, muscular man standing the bar doorway. "The hell do you think you're doing!"

Aya, in her beautiful albino human form, stared in awe at the satyr from behind her big brother then turned her head when she heard Damien enter. "Oh! He's back. Hello Mister Damien!" She waved at the familiar man.

Saizu flinched, glanced over at the man then muttered an apology before letting the spikes melt and shatter onto the floor.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

The Pirate Playing Normal

Draven glanced at the dragon following his eye sight to echo's growing belly. She smiled lightly.
She was happy for echo and andrew.
setting her book aside she leaned on the bar tiredly.
She had to be back at her ship soon, her crew would be needing help loading the supplies onto the Seventh Sanctum.
"There are other ways to make a day better than getting shitfaced dragon" she said simply looking at her book.
She didnt understand why people did that to themselves. the after effects were never worth the fun in her mind

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Samantha

"Freezing a satyr's arm, evil act number one," she thought. Samantha knew she would have to do much more if she were to be free of her watcher. Speak of the Devil, a small black creature crawled from her hat and latched on the her arm like a bracelet. Apparently it wasn't enough, and it was going to make sure she did something wicked this time. She gave a worried look to her wrist but pretended it wasn't there. She looked around for someone she wouldn't mind hurting. No one came to mind, especially when her eyes wandered to Serephone. Her face lit up at seeing her favorite singer, but then turned to a scowl when she realized that if she addressed her, she'd become a target. Why is being evil so hard? She walked over to the nearest table and sat, contemplating her next move.

~ A danger to humanity, lover of insanity, cause of clamity, face of levity.~
User Image

Gabriel gave a nod of thanks to the woman and reached for the neck of one of the bottles.
    Funny... It wasn't the word "dragon" that got his attention, but the word "s**t faced". He turned his head towards the raven haired girl. The dragon hoped he wasn't about to get a lecture, although... A lecture would have made for good conversation. If not for this woman he'd be pounding back beer after beer.
    The man smirked a little and easily pried off the metal cap. "True, but this is the most fun." Gabriel loved the taste of beer. Sure, there was none alcoholic beer, but it didn't come with the same warm and and fuzzy feeling.
    The dragon took his first sip and licked at his lips, his tongue dragging over the two metal rings in his lower lip. When he placed the bottle down he scratched at the side of his neck, nails rubbing against the red and black scales that were imbedded into his flesh. "What is it you do for fun? Talk to strangers?" He gave the woman a cheeky grin.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

The Pirate Playing Normal

"What I do for fun would land me in jail if the right person found out." she said giving him the same cheeky smile. Violet eyes bright she glanced back to her book thinking of her ship.
Piracy was still very illegal no matter how you looked at it.
But she loved it. The moment you hoist the jolly roger and hear the terrified gasps from the other ship, watching as the scurry to arm themselves, knowing it would all be in vain. The race to over come the ship and last but not least always the fight that ensnared to over take it, and return to yours with the spoils. She had done amazing at keeping the deaths to a limit.
The banshee looked at him shaking her head.
"Though while Im on land I hardly ever talk to anyone." she said tapping her pen to her cheek.
Besides Jack, and the occasional word to Echo, she stayed to herself here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff