Welcome to Gaia! ::

Out in the sky a loud voice could be heard within the Blue Moon...

wwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllld TUUUUURRRRRRRKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

Nukha falls at the entry way and tumbles in through the door and dining tables and crashes at the counter, feet above his head. His body covered in soot as if he came from an explosion. He then raises a finger in the air to finish his statement...

ON ME!!!

Invisible Lunatic

"Nadea its my bar keep here, Im just filling in for her now." Vincent told Spirit while making another Drink for the girl with the towel on her neck.

" Here you go. Whiskey sour and on the rocks." He said " Im Vincent, call me if you need something else." He then walks over to the where Spirit was.

Then a huge WTF look came on his face when The Nuhka character came crashing to his bar. He finally knew who was the one breaking s**t on his bar this past nights. "YEAH its still on you it wants to kill you you better move " he humor the crazy character. hobos where always fun to mess with when your rich.

Invisible Lunatic

[[I love this song I love it more when amateurs sing it...but I hate beisbal cards stressed ]]

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura shook her head at Nukha's entrance. 'This place certainly is full of characters tonight!' She then felt this urge to play I Feel Pretty. So she went with it, but didn't sing. Her voice was still kinda iffy from this mornings nightmare.
krauly fiend
"Nadea its my bar keep here, Im just filling in for her now." Vincent told Spirit while making another Drink for the girl with the towel on her neck.

" Here you go. Whiskey sour and on the rocks." He said " Im Vincent, call me if you need something else." He then walks over to the where Spirit was.

Then a huge WTF look came on his face when The Nuhka character came crashing to his bar. He finally knew who was the one breaking s**t on his bar this past nights. "YEAH its still on you it wants to kill you you better move " he humor the crazy character. hobos where always fun to mess with when your rich.
She nodded silently then screamed as the person fell through the walls. She ducked under the nearest table and hid her head in her arms

Fashionable Gaian

(Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit
He took the midnight train goin anywhere)
Nukha stands up and brushes himself off as he sets down a piece of shrapnel stuck in his hip...

No, no, no good sir. I meant pour everyone in this room a shot of whiskey. In fact, give them Texas size shot glasses of whiskey. I'm in a good mood tonight. *laughs maniacally yet winded, so it wasn't so loud.
Like Bruce Willis's laughs in Die Hard 4 xD *

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
[[why is everyone harping in on the musicians job! can't I be a bandie in peace?]]
Mayura decided to play one last song before going to the bar to rest her fingers. She pulled out more sheet music, and went on to play Bohemian Rhapsody.
[[I love Queen!]]

Invisible Lunatic

"never heard of that Drink so you gotta guide me on that pool brother" he said turning around looking at the shelves with the bunch of drinks staring down at him.

Invisible Lunatic

[[Queen is awesome ]]

Fashionable Gaian

Gregori stumbled to his feet and over to the woman playing the music. He looked her over, nodded to himself and then started abruptly dancing around. He wasn't very good, but that didn't stop him from having fun. "Man I'm dizzy" he said, before suddenly toppling to the floor.
Nukha leaps over the counter, still covered in soot as he murmurs the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody looking for a good brand of whiskey...

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
Little high, little low

AH HA! Bless you Vincent, you got some whiskey from Ireland here.

Nukha then searches the glasses and finds a decent amount of glasses twice the length as a regular shot glass. He then arranges the glasses in one tray and in a circular formation as he pours the whiskey in each glass...

Mama just killed a man, put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger now he's dead
Mama life had just begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all away

((HAIL QUEEN! That's the song I will blast at max volume when I graduate college! xD ))
Spirit looked around, shakily, before climbing out from benieth the table. she looked out the window then at Vincent he looks busy....i dont want to bother him, but i dont want to leave without saying thank you... She rushed next to Vincent, kissed him on the cheek thank you.. she ran out suddenly
((sorry. im getting off gaia so i'll talk to you all later))

Invisible Lunatic

He laughs with Nukha, nodding after his blessing for his whiskey. He goes to Mayura and sings along with her and Nukha. He also had a glass of the whiskey that was said before. "OH quite the scene the bunch of us are.. he said looking around at the dancing Gregori. The table singing of Nukha, and the poor Spirit hidding under a table earlier.
Vincent then was kissed on the Cheek by Spirit "OH I ll see you later Spirit" he said after he sa her walk away of the bar.
"Like that Mayura has gained a raise. CHEERS!" Vincent said raising his glass. He was caught on the mood of the moment and the music.

[[edit]]

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Using her vectors, Mayura picked up the man that hit the floor and sat him down, and then she really got into the music. Especially after seeing how much the audience loved it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff