Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

"AH! I'm so sorry!!" He said immediately after rocket had accidentally hit her and tried to examine her nose by rubbing it softly with his animal hand if she even allowed. "Are you alright? S-should I lick it? The hospital?!" The animal seemed to have a melt down like the other day but he calmed when the tape was yanked away from him, giving a small yelp in pain

"y-you could of warned me!" He got a bit upset but it was nothing. Rocket shook his head and looked at the person hop over the bar. "Hello Sir or Madam, I can't tell, are you the bartender? Can i have some heavy liquor? You can charge it to my friend here" The sheep smile and tried to pet Aislee to show that they were friends.

Rocket looked sincerely at her, nice to heart that there were far much more weirder things than himself. "Weirder things huh? ..... Can't say i've seen anything weirder than my own reflection erm...what was your name again? Leon or something? Mnn..well anyways i'm Rocket! And thank you for paying for my drinks!" He curtsied and sat down rubbing his hooves in excitement.

The man licked his lips ready when a cute girl approached him with panda ears. He could tell this human was a girl for sure with feminine everything and very stylish. Rocket look at her after a soft tap and tilted her head in curiosity
"Huh, Costume..?" Rocket blinked and and chuckled nervously " erm..t-this is..yup. Totally a costume, and i'm cosplaying erm..Animal Crossing! Just like how you said! h-heh-heh" He said awkardly not knowing what the hell that was. Some game? Whatever, he lied to whoever needed to be lied to so a scene wouldn't be made.

"So..are you cosplaying a panda from..asia...erm..? HOW ABOUT A DRINK?!" Rocket tried to change the subject.

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxx Taiga Naim Arden xxxxxxxxxxxx«
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

And I, I was your mouth,
                        Just giving it, just giving it;
                        As if they were my words
                        That spilled on the ground.

User Image

“Well, all I know is what I’ve seen, and there’s an albino b***h lurkin’ around usually. Guessing she worked here.” Blowing smoke from slender nostrils, the Fae wouldn’t go into further details on Errol or where she may have been hiding. After all, she didn’t know this gypsy, and she surely didn’t owe her an explanation. Instead, ash would be flicked at nearby half empty glass, regardless who may or may not have been drinking the beverage. “What sort of gig are you looking for? You a dancer or something? I don’t see any poles…” Trailing off as if implying someone was a stripper was normal, Taiga was back to sucking down straight gin, hues narrowed briefly to once again fall on the Zonei. He must’ve been talking to her by the way he kept looking her over, which meant she’d offer response when a fair amount of the clear alcohol had been downed.

“I happen to like sleaze. It’s real, it’s raw – makes you want to do bad things.” Flashing a toothy grin, suggestive in it’s own way, the Arden slowly wandered back to the customer side of the bar and took a stool near all the present patrons. The sheep had earned something of a bark, the laughter loud as Taiga couldn’t help asking, “And you? What the ******** are you supposed to be? I didn’t order take-out.” Luckily Taiga didn't have a chance to make shots at the girl in the panda outfit, otherwise the already filthy mouthed Fae would have another enemy to add to her growing list.

--------- But you, you were my rock;
                                            Just c r u m b l i n g, crumbling.
                                            And now my fooling has turned our love to dust.

Punctual Hellraiser

Aisling Flannery

User Image

Aisling was being mocked and she didn't appreciate it, it showed in the way her mouth pressed into thin line.
"Sometimes, you're just meant to be somewhere," she replies, allowing her gaze to meet the catty female without hesitation. "Regardless of the clientele."

At the end of the words, her eyes fell closed as the smoke drifted towards her face, nose scrunching as some of the acrid stench wafted past her senses. Waving the offending brume with her hand she presented the other woman with a deepening frown. She made a noise, it was guttural, almost mocking, another eye roll. It seemed to be a habit for the gypsy. "I don't think a Cailleach would bother trying to understand."
Picking her cards back from the counter, this time she put them into a pocket on the underside of her coat. She let the insult hang in the air, not interested in letting Taiga bully her.

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar [sitting patron side]/Thoughts: Barflower]

Another gulp of water and the Zonei would turn a gold gaze over to the woman. Slightest hint of amusement in her words and painted on that ageless expression. That was it right there wasn't it? It was a natural allure that darkness has on people. There wasn't anything wrong with it? In fact learning the taboo is what drives most away from it in the end. At least those who aren't genuine. In the end though, it wasn't this observers place to judge. Hell, he didn't have much of a place period? If anything, he figured this establishment was just exciting enough? The vampires were pretty docile in the area? He could settle down and live off the trade of death perhaps? Or does putting a vampire back into the grave even count? So hard to say when it's all subjective to begin with.

"Then I guess you found the right place Miss. Also I wouldn't touch that sheep. It's prone to random fits of vomit."

Just fair warning. Because seriously. Though without much more to really say to the gorgeous new fire cracker, Max would just turn right ways on his stool. Shadows of hat brim spilled over the front of his face as he stared at the counter. Mysterious stranger cliche and all that. At least he wouldn't feel so uncomfortable under scrutinizing eyes with dust and ash all over his suit? As unnoticeable as the grains and fibers might have been.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
bunnysan

User Image

Yeaaahhhh....this guy was totes Otaku. All nervous and jumbling his words together and tripping over them and such. Humio wondered if he was also totes handsome underneath all that hot...sheep...fleece. She blinked her eyes, eyelashes seeming to bat away the sordid fantasies that were filling her mind.

Rawr.

Humio pounded a fist in her palm and yelled 'Yatta!' which, in Wapanese (not Japanese), meant: HYFR. I'm so damn smart. "I knew it! I love that game! It's like, faves!" He posed a question. The ota-girl pointed at her cookie-dough face, blinking innocently. "I'm Kung Fu Panda. Duh. So," she reached out and pinched his nose, pulling at it. My, it was wet. So genuine. Sheep-boy would notice that her fingers smelled like Jolly Ranchers and Kool-Aid. Humio generally smelled like a whored out confectionery treat, who'd slept with everything in the candy store. how'd you make this getup? It's so legit! Did you have to kill a sheep?

Adorable Sex Symbol

And I, I was your mouth,
                        As if they were my words

User Image

“Good to ******** know, Champ.”

Regardless all that natural appeal, Taiga certainly wasn’t very hospitable to those around her. No amount of beauty and grace could cover up bitchiness it seemed, so even when she was taking the Zonei’s words as those spoken out of caution for her well-being, it was as though the Watcher was fending off a verbal attack. All the same, the dusty gentleman was turning from her like he was done talking, which seemed a common reaction to the Fae’s comments; thus she let it go, left him be, and once more was talking with the fortune teller. “Not sure why you’d want to pimp your wares here. Not like this place has much to offer otherwise, you’d just see the same handful of nobodies day in and day out.” Something about how Aisling mentioned smoke made the creature pause, then release another series of giggles, like the whole conversation was one big joke.Right, right. My smoke signals sure attract unwanted attention, don’t they? I’m sure I can read them though.”

Blowing a particularly large plume of smog at the other woman, she sneered and narrowed her gaze to make out the dissipating wisps that broke across Aisling’s features. “Oh s**t, looks like a storms abrewin’. Better pack up your s**t and head for higher ground.” And with that, Taiga was cackling up a storm of her own, no need for a filter when her charge wasn’t nearby. Ash now being flicked at the sheep and the panda girl, there would be no sign of the woman ceasing the assault, so the duo would be left with two options: either move somewhere away from the rain of spent cigarette waste, or speak up. Not that anyone really wanted that sort of confrontation. Taiga sure as hell wasn’t afraid to choke a b***h.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Also I wouldn't touch that sheep. It's prone to random fits of vomit.
The sheep turned around quickly to the human who was so utterly rude! Rocket shouted with steam coming out of his ears "HEY I'M NOT SOME NASTY ANIMAL!---" He gave a small pause and sweat dropped..well..this was ironic. He sat down and withered in his own despair, so many people were so mean to him.

All the sheep wanted was a drink but it seemed he attracted everyone's attention. Rocket looked up at the what seemed to be another rude human to see what she had to say to him. His lip quivered and gave a dramatic cry "I-isn't it o-obvious? I'm a sh--..a cosplayer!" he sniffled and secretly worried if the lady would ever chop him up into lamb soup. " Rocket was a sensitive soul and Taiga was such a bully. She asked what he was like he was some mutated monster. Yes he was weird, but he was only a talking sheep not some weird demon child.

He went back to sobbing when he heard Aislee say she read cards! Maybe she could inform him of something, maybe give him hope "You read cards?! Can you read my future?!" Getting extra excited he jumped off his chair and poked her Aislee rapidly for her attention until the Panda girl once again grabbed his attention.

The sheep was very popular today.

"Yeah woo. Y-yatta..i-it's a good game. Can't wait for a sequel..erm.."He played along. She seemed so innocent that if Panda girl found out he was some talking sheep she'd probably kick him and run. Oh how lonely the sheep was... He didn't want people to avoid him, maybe just have a sheep girlfriend? Or maybe just some friends other than beer.. She talked about things he didn't know about. Kung fu what?
The farm animal yelped at the pull of his nose. Rocket slapped her hand away and rubbed the hurt. "That's attached to my face!" He complained with a snuff, his rectangle eyes staring at her. "and..no it's not made out of real sheep." Rocket added not wanting this otaku to go out and slaughter his kind.

Punctual Hellraiser

Aisling Flannery

User Image

Aisling was being mocked and she didn't appreciate it, it showed in the way her mouth pressed into thin line.
"Sometimes, you're just meant to be somewhere," she replies, allowing her gaze to meet the catty female without hesitation. "Regardless of the clientele."

Her eyes fell closed as the smoke drifted towards her face, nose scrunching as some of the acrid stench wafted past her senses. Waving the offending brume with her hand she presented the other woman with a deepening frown. She made a noise, it was guttural, almost mocking, another eye roll. It seemed to be a habit for the gypsy. "I don't think a Cailleach would bother trying to understand."
Picking her cards back from the counter, this time she put them into a pocket on the underside of her coat. She let the insult hang in the air, not interested in letting Taiga bully her.

Rocket addressed her again, while he had time between the eccentric panda.
"Of course, I could read your cards sometime," a small smile. Though she seemed content to remain focused on the Fae. "My fee is minimal and my predictions quite accurate."

Maxwell

Without much more attention paid to the little gaggle of conversation, the Zonei was content to do what he usually did. That being a whole lot of nothing. Eavesdropping wasn't worth it when they didn't care if anyone listened? So Max would just swig on his water and continue to over hear the not so elegant discussion.

'Mreow? Cat fight?'

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
bunnysan

User Image

Sheep-boy smacked her hand away. Humio pouted. Moo. The ota-girl nursed her offended hand. A mild anger roiled beneath her saccharine features. Then, an eyebrow sharpened, quizzical. Eh? They already made a sequel. Derp. How can you cosplay something you know so little about? Totes lame. Humio looked into the face of Sheep-boy. This thing was looking more and more real. "You sure you aren't a real sheep? You smell like a farm."

[Short post is short.Pfft]

Adorable Sex Symbol

And I, I was your mouth,
                        As if they were my words

User Image

Talking sheep would be overlooked in favor of Aisling’s reaction, now slitted indigo hues locked on the other female as if her nonchalance was a challenge the Fae needed to take. Was it wrong to be turned on when someone seemed utterly disgusted with your behavior? Another swig of gin was taken, like this could summon a bout of good luck to the mouthy Watcher, and Taiga found herself leaning close to Aisling. So close, it was almost warranted the Fae get smacked in the face when she answered, “How about I hire you for a night? Seems you’re not picky on who you take as a client, and I’d sure like the opportunity to ******** some good ol’ fashion sense into you.” Jacketed torso inched closer, swirling purple orbs set on the features of the other female, and a smile crept over glossed lips as the Arden waited to hear some halfhearted argument. Was this stranger going to try and take back what she said? All this talk of places people were meant to be only fueled Taiga’s very forthcoming advances; because in her eyes, the two were probably destined for a rented room upstairs.

“I have time and cash. Come at me.”
                                            A brave tongue flickered out to graze the tanned female’s cheek, baiting a reaction. All insults were ignored, because for what they were, they didn’t even begin to scratch the tip of this iceberg.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image
Moo? Was she mocking him for being a farm animal?

The sheep erked and rubbed the back open "Erm no i meant a sequel to that sequel....y-ya know.. " he said nervously and felt bad now for smacking her. Rocket to her hand if she allowed and tried to nurse it back with a soft hooves.

" I'm sorry I just don't like people pulling my nose. " Rocket said calmly still wanting his damn beer! It seemed the service here really wasn't that great... He paused to give a sigh when the Panda once again question him "GAH NO! SHEEP AREN'T REAL!!!! A-AND I SMELL BECAUSE IWAS DRINKING ALL NIGHT!!" he sounded a bit too defensive. The sentimental animal huffed from all his shouting. "and..this is what a real man smells like.." Rocket added just for fun and winked at the gypsy.

"Thanks, Erm...maybe you can read our future erm....what was your name again?" He asked shyly and embarrassed. He turned to the panda "Wanna get it read? It's a sorry for hitting you i guess. Unless you wanna get drunk!! which i'm totally up for that!"

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Humio kept her hands to herself, preferring not to have those mean (but convincing) hooves anywhere near her. "No need to get defensive. Jeebus." She rolled her red eyes and sighed. Otaku were a neurotic bunch. Humio pulled a blunt from between her cleavage, lit it, and took a drag. Because she was a self-absorbed little Panda-b***h, she had no intentions of sharing it. This seemed to be a hip, liberal crowd, so they'd appreciate this left-wing free-thinking college chick taking a drag on that dank s**t.

She blew smoke into the air, trying to look cooler than zero.

After a long pause, watching the smoke fan away, she slowly looked over at Sheep-boy. The other people were inconsequential until one of them turned out to be an alien or some s**t. "Sheep are def real. I had some sheep stew the other night. Tough meat, though. And if a real man smells like this, I'm glad I was born with a snatch."

She watched fortune-teller lady and the violet girl.

"I'm only 18, but I don't think that matters here. Sure, let's get wasted. If you slip me a rupie, I'll shove that outfit up your a**." She winked, then took a long drag, followed by lots of coughing. So what's your name? You go to college here, too?

Punctual Hellraiser

Aisling Flannery

User Image

She couldn't help but shake her head as the sheep winked at her, but the haruspex found herseld standing rigid as Taiga leaned to her, her only obvious reaction was the slightly turning of her head, escaping the scent of gin, heavy on the Fae's breath. Hands dropped to her hips, as if having something to do with them would keep her from getting handsy, in which nature was unclear.
Aisling's own yellow eyes widened a touch, quickly learning she didn't like her trade being likened to that of a whore. She could feel the spitfire getting closer, venom still falling from her lips. "I think you may have my offerings confused," she says softly, though a small smile crept over her lips. Pushing hair over her shoulder, she turned her face again, so she was directly opposite the violet Fae.
A tongue brushed her cheek and she barely flinched, unwilling to fall into the game.
Well, unwilling to lose it.
"Go hifreann leat."
'To hell with you' she had said in the nicest way possible, before she pressed her lips to Taiga's in a mocking kiss. It was simple, quick, and Aisling was already pulling away before one could wrap their mind around it.
"You could probably use a good... card reading."
Her inflections and they way she always let her voice trail off was deliciously suggestive. As if her simple phrases were dirty secrets shared between old lovers. Still she did not back away, somehow finding herself suddenly interested in the harrier. Perhaps it was the challenge, but all would be saved for another night. She would keep the Fae wanting, not being so easy.
Despite the name of the establishment.

"Perhaps, I can provide my... services for you sometime."
With another smirk, she adjusted her feathered jacket and took a few steps back from the Fae. Giving the woman a few moments to respond.

Turning on her heel, she removed herself from the establishment; the Fae's parting word at her back.

Maxwell

Even as he sipped and loitered, the clash of bitchness boiled down rather simply. A tongue lick? And a kiss? Whatdafuq Max full on turned around in his seat when he smelt marijuana hit the air. Where as the mildly aggressive/erotic encounter went noted as just that. Strange at best though slightly arousing? Either way, the six foot form of the snow topped gentlemen in brown would eventually come to stand beside Humio. Rather broad figure looming though he was merely standing.

"Excuse me miss? I know I don't look it... but would you mind letting an old timer get a puff of that?"

Because Sweet Mary Jane had been Max's love for at least four hundred years that he could keep track of. All that time when Sho was out bagging and tagging, the Kitty guard was sitting outside puffing on his stash. Such a mischievous being in those days. That's what they got for giving him something as tainted as a Nekomata body. Regardless, something of a pleasant smile formed and gold hues pierced down into the young girl from the Zonei. It was probably a bit more creepy than Max would have liked to have come off. Plus there was the rejection factor he might have to endure. In which case maybe the blunt and the immortal could be star crossed lovers for the evening? So close but so far away, and clearly written over the cosmos as 'never meant to be'?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff