Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
"Shock do you want anything while I'm up?", she askes while she gets Marts vodka.

*looks over at her* yeah sure vodka with some blood would be fine *smiles*
Nods and smiles. Get out a bottle of vodka and blood. makes two drinks and brings them back over, setting one in front of Shock and sitting next to him, "you ok?"
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
"Shock do you want anything while I'm up?", she askes while she gets Marts vodka.

Nods and smiles. Get out a bottle of vodka and blood. makes two drinks and brings them back over, setting one in front of Shock and sitting next to him, "you ok?"

*smiles as she sits baside him* thanks *goes quiet breifly* yeah im ok just alot on my mind nothing to worry about *his tails lightly brushes across her cheak lowering his tail back to the ground*
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90

*smiles as she sits baside him* thanks *goes quiet breifly* yeah im ok just alot on my mind nothing to worry about *his tails lightly brushes across her cheak lowering his tail back to the ground*
g2g byebye
keep it pg13 wink
marts_the_world_slayer
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90

g2g byebye
keep it pg13 wink

O.o umm yeah bye
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90

Blushs and giggles slightly, "ok." She sips her drink and waves goodbye to Marts.
(( i hate argueing like that im glad they left that was pretty troublesome and rude of them sweatdrop ))
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90

Blushs and giggles slightly, "ok." She sips her drink and waves goodbye to Marts.

*smiles as she gigles a bit and takes a drink from the glass she gave him* is your brother still out there somewhere?
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90

*smiles as she gigles a bit and takes a drink from the glass she gave him* is your brother still out there somewhere?
Shrugs and sips her drink, "Probably. I've given up hope on finding him though."
xxShocKxx
(( i hate argueing like that im glad they left that was pretty troublesome and rude of them sweatdrop ))
((yeah I know, I'm suprised I didn't blow up on the like Marts sweatdrop ))
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90

Shrugs and sips her drink, "Probably. I've given up hope on finding him though."

whats he look like? i been around alot im 350 yrs old in demon yrs i sean some pretty suspicious people around
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90

whats he look like? i been around alot im 350 yrs old in demon yrs i sean some pretty suspicious people around
"Fox tail and ears, short blue hair and red eyes like mine. but he has a scar on his left cheak. I gave him it when he attacked me. he would look 15 now." sips her drink as memories come flooding back into her mind.
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx

((i almost did lol i mean that guy told me to read first saying he wasnt talking to u.. he was the one who needed to read i said he in my sentence not her lol
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx

((i almost did lol i mean that guy told me to read first saying he wasnt talking to u.. he was the one who needed to read i said he in my sentence not her lol
((lol))
A cloaked figure slowly walks in and stops a few feet away from the door. It waves its hand and sends a small ball of energy and shuts the door. Then it walks to a small corner table and removes the hood to reveal a young woman. She removes her sais from her thighs and begins to clean the blood off them.
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90

"Fox tail and ears, short blue hair and red eyes like mine. but he has a scar on his left cheak. I gave him it when he attacked me. he would look 15 now." sips her drink as memories come flooding back into her mind.

*his eyes show surprise in them for a breif moment as he rememberd bumping into a person that gave him a very cold murderous stare very similer to her discription of the guy going quiet for a bit*.... ive ran into him before i think that was 3 yrs ago *takes a drink*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff