Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 9322 9323 9324 > >> >>> »|

xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
leonardo shiko
Dragoness90
leonardo shiko
for an Assassin your not very stubbron . .. *laughs faintly* what makes you think your going to be punished . .. unless you would perfer that?
Looks up at him confused, when ever she had a failed a job when she wokred for the royal family had beaten her or punished her in other ways, "I can be stubborn when i want, but you gave me a job and I have not yet completed it. and I do not question my master's wishes." She stared at him form in her cloak, her crimson eyes glowing slightly.
well your "master" says dont beat yourself up over it .. . its wasnt really a "job" persay .. . more like an request . .you havent faild me yet *smiles faintly as I sip my drink contently*
*nods and retreats back to a tables in the shadows and sits down watching and studying the others*

*lloks behind him his crimson red eyes focuseing on her guessing she is a assasin by her looks returns back to minding his own business*
Her crimson eyes linger on him for a second before turnning them on the girl, "Plain blood."

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
xxShocKxx
Uta_Arashi
*leans on bartop* Drinks anyone?

sure *lightly wags his tail* get me anything it doesnt matter to me *smiles*

Hmm... how about some rum? Everyone likes rum. *pours a small glass of rum for Shock* Here ya go.

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
leonardo shiko
Dragoness90
leonardo shiko
for an Assassin your not very stubbron . .. *laughs faintly* what makes you think your going to be punished . .. unless you would perfer that?
Looks up at him confused, when ever she had a failed a job when she wokred for the royal family had beaten her or punished her in other ways, "I can be stubborn when i want, but you gave me a job and I have not yet completed it. and I do not question my master's wishes." She stared at him form in her cloak, her crimson eyes glowing slightly.
well your "master" says dont beat yourself up over it .. . its wasnt really a "job" persay .. . more like an request . .you havent faild me yet *smiles faintly as I sip my drink contently*
*nods and retreats back to a tables in the shadows and sits down watching and studying the others*

*lloks behind him his crimson red eyes focuseing on her guessing she is a assasin by her looks returns back to minding his own business*
Her crimson eyes linger on him for a second before turnning them on the girl, "Plain blood."

Coming right up. *pours a glass of blood and hands it to the one who ordered* Enjoy...
Uta_Arashi
xxShocKxx
Uta_Arashi
*leans on bartop* Drinks anyone?

sure *lightly wags his tail* get me anything it doesnt matter to me *smiles*

Hmm... how about some rum? Everyone likes rum. *pours a small glass of rum for Shock* Here ya go.

thanks *lightly smiles drinking it*
Uta_Arashi
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
leonardo shiko

Coming right up. *pours a glass of blood and hands it to the one who ordered* Enjoy...
Takes the glass and hesitates but removes her hood showing a beautiful face framed by two long blue bangs. She sipped the glass and nodded.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
*spins glass in hand looking about with dark eyes* does anyone have a bounty they would like me to put up . .. . we need somebody to hunt .. . *smiles ominously*
*lifts his hand up letting it drip blood into his rum shortly afterwards he licks the blood from his wound as it rapidly begins to heal finishes drinking his rum*

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
*stands behind the counter again, cleaning random glasses*

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, it seems I must be going. I'll be back either sometime tomorrow, or in about 8 hours... Tootles all. *waves and walks out*
Dragoness90
Uta_Arashi
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
leonardo shiko

Takes the glass and hesitates but removes her hood showing a beautiful face framed by two long blue bangs. She sipped the glass and nodded.

*notices how beautiful she is but knows not to be careless knowing she is a assasin but yet is still interested in her*
Notices Shock's eyes on her and locks her crimson eyes on his.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
*waves to Arashi as she leaves* good bye . . . *watches the stares being throwing around the room as I sip my drink contently*

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
*finishes drink huming darkly* damn it .. . buessness will boom later tonight perhaps . . but I still need to go to the wedding .. . *sighs saddly* so much to do .. .. so little time
Dragoness90
Notices Shock's eyes on her and locks her crimson eyes on his.

*his crimson red eyes look at her and dacides to walk up to her and sit baside her his tail lightly wagging but still trys to be cautious almost being a instinct to him to be cautious around evryone* mind if i sit here?

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Walks in, sits in corner of bar*im searching for something....perhaps one of you could help....me? ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff