Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
xxShocKxx
Dragoness90
Her own fox ears twitch slightly, "I'm sorry to hear that."

*noticed she flinched* is something wrong?
She looked at him through her bangs, "Something similar happened to me......my little brother killed our parents and left me for dead. The reason I became an assassin was to kill him and avenge our parents......."

im sorry to hear that hope u dont hate me for what ive done i had no control over myself that dark entity still lives within me but its been sealed so i can harness its powers when it feals like helping anyways usually only helps when im gonna die *feals badly for her fealing guilty in ways but shakes it off hideing it*
Locks her eys in his, "I don't hate people for what they can't control, and as you've said you can sometimes harness the power so it won't happen again." Looks at the other man and narrows her eyes, "is there a reason you wish to kill here?"

thanks for understanding *smiles breifly then looks at the man wishing to kill*

Genius

Ninja_A1
[Kensei]
Ninja_A1
*A1 enters the bar* ..He's here.
*Ken shoots a glance at A1*
*A1 draws a red lightsaber and jumps for [kensei], he slashes at his head*
*Ken leans back in his chair and draws a orange lightsaber which he uses to parry A1's attack and push A1 over himself in mid air. He rises to his feet*
Why are the seven acolytes after me?!
[Kensei]
Ninja_A1
[Kensei]
Ninja_A1
*Ken leans back in his chair and draws a orange lightsaber which he uses to parry A1's attack and push A1 over himself in mid air. He rises to his feet*
You slew a sith lord! His teachings are now as dead as he is! Your blood is neccisary to revive him so that we may learn the sith's ancient art!
*A1 stabs at Ken and twirls around and slashes at his chest*

Genius

Ninja_A1
[Kensei]
Ninja_A1
[Kensei]
Ninja_A1
You slew a sith lord! His teachings are now as dead as he is! Your blood is neccisary to revive him so that we may learn the sith's ancient art!
All the better that you never learn that accursed use of the force!
*Ken pushes the stab to his chest away and ducks under the slash to his chest, He trips A1 and jumps into a flip to slice him in half*
[Kensei]
Ninja_A1
[Kensei]
Ninja_A1
[Kensei]
Ninja_A1
*Ken pushes the stab to his chest away and ducks under the slash to his chest, He trips A1 and jumps into a flip to slice him in half*
ninja wannabe fight
((ok Ninja_A1 and [Kensei] this is an assassins bar, not a stars wars bar if you guys are only going to fight and talk about stars wars please go to a different forum.))
[Kensei]
You do not know the power of the dark side of the force! Allow me to teach you its wicked power!
*A1 rolls over to avoid the slash and tries to do a rising kick at ken's chest*
Dragoness90
((ok Ninja_A1 and [Kensei] this is an assassins bar, not a stars wars bar if you guys are only going to fight and talk about stars wars please go to a different forum.))
damn star wars
((its not a star wars bar why not go make one but anyways this is a assasin bar go star wars role play on a diff topic or bar))

Genius

Dragoness90
((this is an assasin's bar, you didnt specify what kind, we will leave. And on a side note to the slayer of worlds: Im sure you couldnt fight like this for your prebuescent insignificant life so I suggest you keep you'r mouth shut, if you ever feel like getting your a** kicked in roleplaying I have a large list of three year old gaians, im sure you could get your money's woth out of someone closer to your age..b***h)
[Kensei]
Dragoness90
((this is an assasin's bar, you didnt specify what kind, we will leave. And on a side note to the slayer of worlds: Im sure you couldnt fight like this for your prebuescent insignificant life so I suggest you keep you'r mouth shut, if you ever feel like getting your a** kicked in roleplaying I have a large list of three year old gaians, im sure you could get your money's woth out of someone closer to your age..b***h)
((sure but the thing is I know gaian mods and lots of ppl you don't want to know that way so stfu you nuwbish looser))
((I did not make the Bar, I'm just a firend of the person that did, but I apologise. This a assassins bar, not including star wars in anyway, I mayself like star wars but this is just the wrong place to rp it. but yes if you could, not to be rude, please leave.))

Genius

marts_the_world_slayer
[Kensei]
Dragoness90
((sure but the thing is I know gaian mods and lots of ppl you don't want to know that way so stfu you nuwbish looser))
((Ohhh! Im shaking in my boots!!! If you really think your empty threats scare me then you obviously dont know me that well, which I'll admit makes me very happy, someone like you might make me more stupid by association. Oh, and its n00bish or newbie, not nuwbish you complete dipshit))
[Kensei]
Dragoness90

((damne calm down wtf all he said was damn starwars u dont gotta get all pissed and b***h about it stare ))

Genius

Dragoness90
((I did not make the Bar, I'm just a firend of the person that did, but I apologise. This a assassins bar, not including star wars in anyway, I mayself like star wars but this is just the wrong place to rp it. but yes if you could, not to be rude, please leave.))
((I completely understand. I'll leave, sorry to be a nuicance)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff