Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
count_zantara

"If you search through one of the gold pile's, you might find a couple arc of the covenants. Or Cronus's scythe forged by Gaia in the mountain of adamant a short walk from here. It was said to be able to cut through anything, though I'd managed to prove that much wrong with one of the two I'd acquired..."

Enjoying a small ironic smile, Leo could point in any direction and offer a story far more vivid or tainted as the energies some of the objects in the pile's resonated. How ever, the more exclusive, or exceedingly rare items had been robbed countless times, and relocated through out the various histories before Leo had managed upon them. In spite of his arrogant appeal, the deity hadn't wretched every item out of a dying hand with some cold spiteful litany in exchange. The majority of the items had, if they lingered any manner of empathy, hatred towards their original tyrannical blood thirsty selfish owners. Each hoard Leo had accumulated hadn't been looted from ten, or hundred, but thousands of ventures from which not all yielded even half the size of any one of the massive piles.

Visibly relaxing from his previous formal stance, he'd roll one shoulder around in an exaggerated stretching pose before rolling his head with audible pops. Content to linger standing roughly around the Count's wandering gaze, and psionic attention Leo would kick the edge pile of silver with some spear tip poking out of the bottom covered in other silver chalices, chains, furniture, and countless other pure silver objects. Glancing down, he'd recognize it as the spear of Olyndicus, a warrior chief who had obtained the pure silver lance from some assumed 'god' of his time. Lingering little more on the thought, he'd dig in his pocket for another smoke before eyeing the Count once more.

"Take your time. I don't get a lot of looter's around these parts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OoC: ~Sorry to keep you waiting Kouga, Snake, and everyone. I'll keep up on posts better now, though I've still got to PM Charte's to put Croix's plot on hold while I fill IC positions here until I get a decent self sustaining staff. ;3 ~

With all growing traffic in his well secluded establishment, Leo had decided to keep to himself until approached. Seated further down the bar closes to his office on the right hand side from the front entrance, Leo would appear to be cleaning a couple wine glass's like some manner of well dressed bar keep. The occasional flash of scarlet luminescence combined with the mock narrowing of his eyes as if to inspect the glass further before continuing to wipe it down with a clean white cloth. As if to further his inconspicuous labor, one of his two evident black demonic appendages would slither up and navigate through the air like some manner of corded serpent grabbing the Jager bomb from further down the bar counter to be brought up with no hands to tip his head back and continue cleaning the one of ten or so he'd finished thus far. If anyone wanted to approach him, he'd have three accessible seats at the end of the bar in front of him as well as his small office not five feet away.

Deathly Codger

.: OoC: No problem Leo. I'm about to head to bed so if anyone else has Leo business, I'll wait and see if he's still available later. No rush here =] :.

Familiar Lunatic

Listening to Leonardo's words, he nodded in time, as he reached into a pouch on his belt and removed a small metal pipe and a tinicure of tobacco. Priming the pipe with one hand, he pressed a small botton on the side of it as he took a puff, the little electric spark lighting the substance.

”You have gotten around it seems my old friend. Almost as much as I have...but Arks and Scythes never interested me all that much. They have their history, but if not used in the proper place at the proper time by the proper individual, they have a horrid tendency to become useless. All things created by Gods have that built in weakness, it seems.”

He replied, not judging them for protecting their creations. He did the same thing in his time.

”But perhaps there will be something that can be put to some use anyways. Tell me, do you have any creations by the Deity known as Mask in your vaults?”

it was an odd question true, but had a purpose. Puffing on his pipe as he stopped ever so often to take a look at something that peaked his interest, Zantara continued on his way taking nothing for now for futher study.

Phantom

Sikander

User Image

User Image

Though the Assosian no longer roosted within the rafters, it did not mean he had ventured away from the Malevolence's shadows. The undulating currents of command rippled through those that lay against the wall next to the bar, like a doorway into the abyss, Sikander stepped forth, the nimbus of shadows clutching his phantasmal visage. Beneath the tattered scraps of cloth, the silvery mask faced Leonardo. The subtle indigo hues of light breathed their radiance forth through the eyes of the dreadful looking facade that was his face. Suspended in black miasma the mask was veiled partially by the darkness that crept upon the rim, only allowing more prominent of features to be seen through the dark veil. Slithering tendrils of darkness reached forth from his unholy visage only be command back within the body of the black mass, what little remnants of tattered fabric that remained silhouetted the vague humanoid looking torso.

Those deep inset indigo hues lingered upon Leonardo's form, curious to observe his reaction to the presence of an Assosian, being an entity that had so long mimicked the station of devil, Sikander wondered if he'd bear witness to the same type of terrible fear all others devil's retained within their gaze when realizing an Assosian was near.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
count_zantara

"I've only one by Lessinor, though it's not held here, as I'm sure you'll understand."

In truth, it had been some time since Leo had ventured into the Realms. Their Lord Ao was often very temperamental about the 'balance' of force within their varied dimensional realms of existence. For this reason alone, what little role Leo may or may not of played in his unique capture of the weapon that vaguely resembled his own self forged manifested sword he'd titled most frequently as 'Deception'. Of course, the 'Godsbane', or fragmented portion of Lessinor himself most likely harbored a blood lust no doubt enough to rival his own blade's brutal desires.

"There was something you needed from here first though, correct?"

A brief change of subject. It wasn't that Leo was harboring second thoughts, only that he was aware of the immense power many of his collection harbored potential for in the right hands. For this reason, he usually grew slightly more apprehensive when it came to playing with powers a bit larger in scope then most could handle. Not that he doubted the Count, only that Leo wasn't as 'careless' as he'd so often depict himself as. The manifestation of Mask as a sword was one of many powerful manifested conscious soul's Leo kept in the further reaches of his Catacombs. Stealing a long drag off the blunt he'd produced after having had stretched, eyeing the Count with an amused almost flattered manner at which he seemed to cherish his truly mythical collection.

Familiar Lunatic

Leonardo S. Tensatsu

"You little sneak.... you have a version of GodsBane don't you?"

Zantara asked amused to no end. He'd thought that the previous previous individual to hold the name and portfolio of Mask known to the two of them as Dodgen had gotten all of those pieces from across the multiverse.

"You know, once upon a time I held the name of Lessinor...for a time at least in these lands."

He chuckled softly at the thought of that time long ago. He had died as a deity since then and passed on that specific energy to his own son who did not reside in these realms anymore but it was a good run, or so he thought.

He really didn't care about such things be them swords or the like. Mask was behind him for now.

For now.

Nodding slightly at Leonardo's words, Zantara took a puff on his pipe and continued down the wide avenues until they came to where Leo kept the platinum. Stopping for a moment, he allowed his third eye to open on the mountain, looking for something in particular. A piece that held no magical ability or godly significance.

Nodding slowly, he set his staff aside and began to run his fingers along the pile, pulling out small insignificant pieces of platinum jewelry, setting them across the serpent head of his staff. Nodding as he reached the amount he needed, Zantara stood back up, his back creaking in protest.

"Are these open for use? I wouldn't dare use something that held a... emotional significance as I'm sure you understand."

Phantom

.:} So, who is lurking? {:.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
“snakemarcato13"

TehKouga

User ImageUser Image

As she stood there her eye's shifted to those in the bar that had come, newer still to prior her short leave, those walking past her. Onyx wasn't an overly open woman unless she was around those she liked or trusted. So you can imagine how rare it was to see such a thing. Snake...he was different. Making her stride forwards, Onyx moved to the bar to where Snake stood, smile still upon her lips. She gave a singular slow nod before her fingers reached out for the large shot and downed it. Placing the glass to the counter, golden eye's holding his face, she sort of huffed. It was a contented huff.

"I've come back around yeah. I have a few things to take care of before I can make a more substantial visit, but at least this time around is a little longer than before. It is so very good to see you Snake." her eye's left him to look around at the others. Very very interesting...

"Hope you've been up to no good?" her smile transfigured into a grin. Snake was more quiet than even she was. She wasn't too sure if he was up for conversation of not but as usual, she'd push it as far as she could take it.

Onyx had been surveying the room still when her eye's caught sight of a young male with wolf ears on his head. His hair was like freshly fallen snow, his skin pale. He was striking looking. He looked younger than the majority of the people here but then again, these days it was so hard to tell. The younger often dressed, acted, spoke older so it was hard to judge. Still, onyx thought that he was cute! Rather unusual because she had never noticed nor fancied species with ears (and the likeness of). An odd one, she tended to notice those that were quiet or trying to be inconspicuous. It was a fact. Her deceased, one and only husband, never spoke much. He had been a man of the shadow and an assassin. Very typical to his nature. Onyx had been like an unavoidable spot light upon the poor man. So here she was, noticing the one person in the room who probably didn't want to be.

Turning her head to Snake she interrupted before he could answer her last question.
"hey...see that one over there with the white hair and ears? Do you know who he is?" her voice was soft enough for Snake to hear but not loud enough to be obvious.

(Edited)

Deathly Codger

onyx2047
“snakemarcato13"

Sitting at the bar, the half-wolf finished his meal, momentarily forgetting about his quest. Without realizing it, his tail that was concealed beneath his cloak had waved back and forth, subconsciously pleased with his food and forgetting his desire for stealth. Then he slid the dishes back across the bar for some staff member to retrieve; as he extended his arm out from his cloak, his forearm seemed to have some kind of metal vambrace, sheathing his arm in metal from just below his elbow to the back of his hand. He still hadn't found this "Leonardo" that he had heard about. The boy didn't realize that Leo was, in fact, standing two feet away from him; he didn't have any description to go off of, and he didn't imagine that someone so infamous would be merely cleaning glasses.

He was about to turn to the bartender and ask where he could find Leo, when his ears twitched slightly. ...Over there with the white hair and ears... He barely caught the words; she was speaking quietly, almost a whisper, and while it wasn't loud enough to be obvious, the half-wolf had keen hearing. He started to turn towards the voice, but then halfway there realized he might not want to expose himself like that, and tried to mask it as simply examining the bar. Examining the bar in their direction with a sudden and unusual degree of curiosity, looking everywhere except, very deliberately, where Onyx was sitting.

He would have made a terrible spy.

It was the equivalent gesture to waving to someone, realizing they weren't who you thought they were, and trying to brush it off by running your hand through your own hair. To anyone who was paying attention it would have been extremely obvious. Now he turned back to the bar, staring directly ahead. His hands fell back behind his cloak, possibly grabbing a weapon if he had any, but it was hard to tell. His tail had stopped moving beneath the cloak, and his ears were erect and alert for any additional sound. He was trying to figure out if they knew who he was, if they could help or if they would try to kill him, and what he would do in each situation.

For the moment, he would listen and observe and see if they approached him.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Tre-Qarnayia Sikandar
.:} So, who is lurking? {:.

o.o"

{ -slowly raises hand and steps out from a commonly used lurker's corner.- }

Deathly Codger

.: I'm working, which means I'm lurking tonight. :.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
( Must sleep. Hopefully snake will get the chance to make a post tomorrow. If not I'll continue so things do not get held up. G'night thread. )
xxx> > Hell Raizer >> DorianUser Image
>>>Cause I Should be the One who Tortures You...

The tips of his blackened nails would caress gentle across her own as the glass was passed from one to the other, his smile ever present. As her hands would caress along her own form to smooth out her dress, his own gaze would follow out of habit. Her form was pleasing to the eye and he let his gaze return to her own. He had been on this side of the lines for so long, he had forgotten that others avoided eye contact with his kind when they were present. Yet he was as alternatively 'normal' today and the smell of burnt amber was temporarily masked.

"Any man that expects such a fine bar keep attend to him and him alone, is quiet deluded. Lovely women make the best of bartenders. Men stumble over themselves to get their attention, buying drink after drink just to have that one on one interaction before another order draws the lady away.

At her offered hand, he clasped his in hers. The firm shake was well and all, but not what he had in mind. Before her hand could escape his grasp, he raised it to his lips and let his lips hover above her knuckles. Then up he came, releasing her hand delicately as he spoke, "I'll take the key later. I am in no rush to retire."

Before he continued any other line of conversation, like answering her question about what line of work he was into, he would see to it that they were indeed seated. Offering her the right to choose the area she would like to sit and he would answer with a confident smile, "A seat would be lovely"

Hellraiser

Ooc: I'm always lurking about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas