Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
K A I - L Y N N ~ Y O J I

(( I am~ ))
User Image

So this is where Yuni has been hiding...

Tinted crystal wings beat heavily to slow the descent of the too-skinny woman, dark sapphire eyes zeroed in on the manor. The already chilly air gained a new meaning to cold, arctic winds always following this being. It was a nice looking place, at least. Classy. Lightly, the woman's boots touched ground and the wings folding to her back and retracting to rest under the burgundy trench coat. As she watched the building, she spotted the shadows flickered and squirming with tiny forms that stared warily at her with glowing, beady-eyes. Watching them watch her, the violet haired beauty cocked her head to the side. The Heartless scurried into hiding in a frantic manner, staying out of sight.

They were afraid of her. Rightfully so.

Silently, Kai-lynn ghosted up to the front door and entered the Heartless. Even inside, the black creatures would give her a wide girth and would only come out of their hiding places if Ania or Caelus called for them. The death-being ignored this, and moved to settle herself on a bar stool after looking around. She saw two females, two males. One elf, a fae, a funny man, and a serious woman.

"A glass of cherry sake, if you will." Kai's rasping, whispery voice traveled to the bartender's ears whether it was the elf or the fae at that moment. She put a gold piece o the counter, a good sized chunk that could pay for two bottles of the Japanese alcohol. "You may leave the bottle."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Stepping out from the kitchen a slice of warm bread held aloft in her hand she smiled. "Sorry about that, had to feed my stomach begore it decided to wake the manor." Chuckling softly the fae leaned against the counter.

"So besides the whole 'following' what brings you to the manor?"

Curious of new arrivales and where they held from and what they were. Leaning down onto her elbows she awaited smiling all the way

Looking up at the next patron she quickly set about getting what was ordered, for some reason today Ania was quick on her feet.

"There you" she stated with a smile while leaving the sake bottle.

*quick edit*

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So the serious woman had been stalking the funny man? Comical. Kai's pale face gained a faint smile in amusement. Stalking random people sounded like something her Charge would do. The fae woman had placed a glass of her requested drink, and had left the bottle for her. Quietly, she would take a sip of it and toast it a little in the bartender's direction.

"I thank you, Miss." Kai said, then proceeded to quietly listen to the others around her. It didn't seem like Yuni was around right now, so she may as well get to know the place and who was residing here. Hopefully that lack-witted cat hadn't picked a fight-club again to stay at, or some kind of insane establishment. Yuni had a habit of going with the insanity...

Beloved Sex Symbol

(Sorry faceless just got slammed at work)

Noting that she seemed to be looking for something or someone Ania couldn't help but ask. "Is there someone you are looking for? Sorry to pry but you keep glancing around the establishment as if you are. Though I suppose its not any of my business after all" chuckling softly the girl mover on to pick up and place things on the shelf and what not still waiting for the trio to get back

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Was Kai being that obvious? She supposed so. That Nekojin could literally pop out of nowhere.

Violet brow quirked at the fae, Kai took another sip of her drink before answering. Her quiet voice gained a little volume with the alcohol soothing the scars hidden underneath the collar-like choker she wore.

"Curiosity is the business of everyone, my dear. Though not the safest, at times." The gunslinger started, another of her faint smiles adorning her alabaster face. "I am indeed looking for a particular individual, going by the name of Yunique or Yuni."

(( That's all right, Doll! Just don't get in trouble at work! ))

Beloved Sex Symbol

(Yeah I might be posting a bit randomly... Jaw its both my bosses fault for leaving me alone for 6 hours)

"Yuni? The neko stepped out a while ago with the owner, should be back sometime soon though. Would you care for a room? I am not sure how late they had planned on being away" Ania answered the question with ease, the woman didn't seem like a threat to the neko whom she had befriended but one may never know someone.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( That's all right. :'3 ))

Ah, so the bartender knew of Yuni. Not that surprising. Whether the pyro was being creepy or just downright crazy, she was hard to miss. Kai nodded a little to herself, deciding she would wait for her Charge to reappear. She better not have gotten herself into trouble, again...

To the question of a room, the woman shook her head slowly. "I need not a room, but thank you."

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Alright then" smiling Ania set about organizing the bottles down under the shelf. "The names Ania by the way" she stated trying to make small talk between them. After all how much silence can one take in a bar? Even though she could handle it; she would rather have someone to chat with.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kai finished her first glass of sake, and took up the bottle to refill it. An empty glass was a sad glass, they say, though it didn't even look like the alcohol was taking any toll of the woman. Sake was a dry, weak, alcohol. Not that it mattered much. Kai didn't get drunk. The sapphire in her irises swirled with a lighter hue, mixing slowly like different paints being churned.

"You may call me Kai, Miss Ania. It is a pleasure to meet you." Kai said before taking a sip of her newly filled glass. May as well get some information. "What can you tell me of this manor? I had seen odd creatures in the shadows. I am assuming they are harmless?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

"The manor was named after the little guys I wish I knew more about the place but Saria would know since she owns it." Ania answers truthfully as she reappeared a bottle in hand to make herself a drink as well.

"The only thing I can honestly say is that this place as odd as it is and sometimes the people that come are odder its a home."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kai committed the information to memory and glanced off to the side where she caught a shadow squirming with a couple of the dark creatures. They took a look or two at her, and vanished. For their sake, the woman hoped Yuni wouldn't be gone too long. The same Saria, was taken into account. Now Kai knew who to ask about the place. Knowing the cat-teen, she wouldn't have even bothered trying to figure out her new haunt from those already living there.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

Jorildyn's personal guard

User Image
Caleas woke up in bed, having slept in it since Jorildyn was gone. The prince had ordered that the elf stay put, so Caelas thought it to be his right to use the bed. He leaned up, bringing his feet over to place them on the ground before standing to walk towards the set of drawers that belonged to him. He brought out a tunic and dark pants, each piece of clothing appearing identical to the one he had previously worn which now lie on the floor. The high elf got dressed before moving over to slide his feet into his boots, leaning down to lace them up. He pulled his belt wrapped blades off of the bed, strapping the belt around his waist. Caelas then headed for the door, unlocking it to walk out into the hall, closing it behind him. He waved his hand over the knob to magically lock the door before turning and slowly walking down the stairs to make his way behind the bar.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Hearing footsteps behind the bar glancing up she noted the high elf and groaned softly. The images of last night popped into her mind. Sighing she sipped on the drink that was made before smiling at Kai. "Is there anything else you would like besides the sake?"

Personally Ania didn't care for the rice wine it held a taste to itand it lingered on the tongue a little longer then wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff