Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

Jorildyn's personal guard

User Image
He stood behind the bar, looking at Ania who had groaned at him for no apparent reason. He gave his attention to the other woman, smiling and bowing a bit before turning his attention back to Ania. "Did I do something to make you displeased with me, Lady Ania?" The high elf asked as he looked to the other woman, bowing with a light smile before yet again turning to the Fae, a puzzled look on his face. Before her groaning, he had previously believe the two were getting along. After a second it came to him and he turned around, remembering the red hue that lit up her face. His face had now been illuminated so he would stay turned in the opposite direction until it went away.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The sound of footsteps got Kai's attention, and she looked up to find a high elf coming down the stairs. Of course, rooms would be upstairs... The woman spared a faint smile in greeting to the male, before Ania asked her a question. To this, she would shake her violet haired head. She stood from her stool, glass in hand and the half-empty bottle in the other. Kai returned the elf's bow with one of her own, though the elegance was a bit piratey.

"I am fully sufficed, my dear... Would it be improper of me to wander the manor?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Just reliving the fact that I was a tad inebriated last night" she told him with a half smile. "Nothing you did my dear I just rmbarraser my self is all" shrugging her shoulders remembering her blushes and long looks to the elf male. Sure they got along great or so she thought.

Kindly Master

Lane was still in the manor.
She was propped up in on of the couches in the ballroom. She had fallen into a nap.
She had quite a dream but had forgotten all about it now. She slowly opened her eyes, revealing that it has been some time in the day.

She shook herself and called her god in surprise. "Jeez, I've fallen asleep," She said as she stretched her arms.
They felt a little numb since she had been sitting there for a while.
She had placed her sword on her lap.

"Oh yeah, I was supposed to clean this stinger," She said to herself.
She kept it clean day in and day out when there was nothing to do.
She took the hilt and put the scabbard out.
She took out a cloth from her pockets and started cleaning the sharp object delicately.
It had no stain but she still cleaned it. There was some noise down the hall and she thought she'd have a look when she was done with this.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

User Image
Once the heat in his face started to diminish, Caelas turned around with a smile on his face. He nodded, almost laughing some. "There was not a need to be embarrassed in front of me Lady Saria, I assure you." The high elf stated with the usual smile that had lately overtaken his expressions. He leaned down to take for himself a blue glass bottle of water, sitting it on the bar. Before touching it, he peered through icy orbs between the two women. "Would you two like anything? It would be my pleasure to serve you." The temporary bartender asked with kindness in his voice. He opened his own bottle, pressing the rim to his lips before taking some of the cool liquid into his mouth. He set the bottle down, swallowing, which caused the muscles in his throat to slightly flex. Caelas sat the bottle down on the counter as he awaited their answers.

Kindly Master

Lane finally walked down the hall. She put her sword back in it's scabbard. She was walking then stopping her tracks again fixing her belt. She passed by a mirror and fixed her braids, straightened her coat and dusted anything on it.

She looked at her reflection, seeing the other people of the manor in the other direction. She took a deep breath.

She had no properl sleep and was supposed to be somewhere else today.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kai slightly raised her gloved hands, showing they were holding the sake bottle and the glass, when the elf offered service. Her pale face continued to hold her faint smile, probably with amusement at the two's' exchange. Dark eyes looked over towards the couches, hearing a woman wake. After taking a sip, the burgundy coat wearing woman toasted the glass to both fae and elf. "I shall wander and sate my curiosity. I believe I feel a piano standing lonely somewhere..."

With that, the odd angel ghosted out of the bar room and into the hallway. As if already knowing the building's floor plans, Kai entered the door opposite the bar to the ballroom. Indeed, there was a piano situated in the corner, the grand instrument layered with the dust of being unused. Refilling her glass after downing the rest, Kai moves to sit on the piano bench and puts the both glass and bottle on the seat next to her.

Quietly, leather-bound fingers played a slow, easy song.

Kindly Master

A familiar song had lifted in the air. It was nostalgic. The piano was manned by a girl. Lane observed her as she picks up every note in the proper pace.

It was a song from her childhood. It was definitely magical for her like her years in the woodlands. Some memories rushed past in her head. Playing in the afternoon with her childhood friends. They were little litters of beings.

Her sister was the pianist. She'd pretend to play the background song of their afternoon play.

"Oh sweet memories", She muttered.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kai's head cocked to the side by the end of the song, catching the words of another female. There weren't many males here, was there? It seemed to be the case in a few places she had come across in the past.

"Memories are one of the most important things we have, yes?" Kai said, whispery voice intwining with the notes she played. After the last note, the too-skinny pianist picked up her glass for a sip before she turned to look over the woman. "Forgive me if I had disturbed you, Miss."

(( I'll be right back~ Back! ))

Beloved Sex Symbol

Picking up her glass she sipped at the drink before moving to do something productive with her time, passing behind Caelas her hand brushed against his robe. And then her face lit up once more but this time it was hidden with her hair. Ears perked at the sound of Lane waking, sadly Ania had forgotten about the pour girl for a moment while busy with Kai.

"Hey Caelas when do you think they will return?" the question was tossed out into the air as she picked up some trash to toss away in the bin. Empty bottles soon following them into the waste. Tilting her head back to look at the high born elf, part of her wanted to ask about him as a person. But didnt know how to broach that subject real well.

Never before had this happened to the fae!

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

User Image
He felt the hand brush against his tunic, his own face brightening before he could shrug it off. He knelt down to take out a rag, along with a spray bottle of blue light blue liquid from behind the bar on the lowest shelf. Caelas sprayed the counter down quickly, running the rag around to scrub off the spills that had happened during the time he slept. As he felt the cool return to his face, her words rang out in is pointed ears, causing the heat to creep back up to take over his fair elvish complexion. Without looking, he gathered his nerve to speak. "I believe today. Though I am sure the group will be away for a few more hours." He would not bother to ask why she wanted to know so that he could keep his composure... Once he regained it. After he was done, he decided to take the rag into the kitchen, setting it into the sink.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Nodding her head to him before moving into the kitchen to look for something to eat. Her belly was getting back to the point of grumbling. "Do you want something to eat Caelas?" calling to the elf while rummaging in the cabinets for food. There was plenty to chose from to eat but sadly it had to be cooked and that was the issue. What to cook, many things would be wonderful to the taste buds but what would do?

If there was steaks in the freezer then that could make a decent meal, but then again it would take a few to cook it. Pasta was always wonderful, "What do you think about pasta ba... Caelas?" face brightened at the almost slip of babe! Wow did her mind think they were moving faster then what was actually going on.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

User Image
Caelas noticed when Ania walked into the kitchen, turning around to watch as she went into the cabinets to look for food. He gave an unseen nod as she asked if he was hungry. "I could eat, Lady Ania." He decided to help, going through some of the cabinets himself to look for some pasta until she caught him off guard. He stopped moving, looking up at the box of spaghetti pasta. He took the box out and close the cabinet, walking over to set the box before her on the cabinet. "It is obvious Ania. There is no need to pretend anything. Please, allow me to prepare something for you. Then I would like to get to know you." He smiled and took the box over to the stove to set it on the side counter before moving to the fridge to take out some peppers, and tomatoes. "If you wish to be helpful, you could set a table for us." The high elf said as he opened the package of tomatoes, taking a sharp knife from the drawer at his side to begin dicing up the tomatoes.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Well at least the whole feelings were not just one sided, smiling at the elf she did what was told of her. Gathering the plates and utensils she went about setting a table for them. It wasn't hard really with plates and such being laid on the clothed surface. With it done quickly Ania moved back into the kitchen; least she could do was help in some way. "Alright Caelas, you cant be the only one to do the cooking." She teased him lightly while pulling out a few pots, filling one with water to be heated for the noodles. An ear always listening to the bar area in case some one needed something.

Setting it on the burner but not starting it till he deemed it ready to do so. Turning around and scooping long hair up into a messy bun on the top of her head. Walking to the sink she flipped on the nozzle. Hands running under the hot water washing away the dirt that had clung to her skin from the simple action of tossing hair up into a bun.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

User Image
The Milthrin nodded as she came back in, turning to her as he handed the box of pasta to her. He then proceeded to chop up the last of the tomatoes, kneeling down to open up another cabinet. His eyes scanned through all of the metal cooking utensils until he found the large frying pan. Caelas brought it out, making a few loud cluttering sounds as he set it on the stove top before turning the heat on. He moved over to the rack with all of the spices on it, taking a bottle of extra virgin olive oil, pouring enough in the pan to cover the bottom. He then gathered all of the diced tomatoes up, dropping them all in the pan. Caelas then opened the pre-cut peppers, tossing them all into the pan as well. "You can handle the pasta. And the sauce. I mix the pasta and sauce together before throwing in the beef and vegetables." The guard said as he looked over at her with a smile, turning his icy blue eyes back to what he was doing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff