Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni's lips pursed in some thought at the question, surprised someone actually asked. She wiggled and looked at her arms, and then she wiggled and looked at her legs, and then her tail. It was as if she was trying to see which limb she should lose, figuratively speaking of course. Her mother wouldn't like it if she had actually lost an arm or leg.

"I dunno... Which one should I lose?" Yuni then quickly brought her black tail around to her front, hugging the fluffy thing, "Nuh my tail! I like my tail..."

Hilarious Conventioneer

As I walk in the shadow of death...

Chiron chuckled at this remark. His grin widened again and his scar shown bright.

"I guess I can forgive you and let you keep your limbs pretty one," he said to her with a chuckle, "next time we might have to do something about it."

He lifted the bottle and took another drink from it.

I b***h slap his a** and then light a cigarette...

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni grinned and threw her arms up in a cheer, taking a celebratory drink from her soda can that finished it off. She crushed the can between her palms, but didnt throw it away quite yet. A glowy thing on Chiron's face was a curious enough thing to warrent an equally curious poke.

"This mark 'ere, why does it glow like that?" Yuni asked, leaning a little to the side to get a better look at it, attempting to poke the scar again.

Hilarious Conventioneer

The scar would sizzle and crackle as she tried to poke it. Electrical sparks would flick off and shock her slightly if she touched it.

"Its a binding symbol," he said grabbing her hand lightly to keep her from killing herself on the wards protections, "It keeps the guardian spirits binded to me."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni squeakered some and jumped from being shocked, her messy slate hair seeming fluffier with static by the time the man restrained her hand. She probably would have kept poking, just to get shocked... Icy eyes blinked owlishly, fluffed up tail swaying as she giggled. "Now that's interestin'! Guardian spirits? What kind? Why're they bound to ya?" The questions shot out with the adamant curiosity of a child, though that's just Yuni being nosy and hyper at the same time...

Hilarious Conventioneer

"Its part of my race," he said letting her hand go, "When a Draconis is born, they have two elemental spirits bound to them for life with a sealing symbol."

He leaned back and sighed as a black and white mist would escape his mouth. The mists would coalesce to form two beings on either side of him. One was that of a black Demon, and the other of a pure white Angel.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni took her hand back once it was released, holding the crushed can in her hands. Her head tilted to the side some as she listened, ears twitching. And she watched as the mist formed into separate apparitions, head tilting more. She would point first to the demonic shape, and then the angelic shape, while saying, "So ya elements are dark, and light? That's a pretty classic balance."

Hilarious Conventioneer

"That's the elements I got," he said indicating them, "Each Draconis is given opposite elements. I was given light and shadow, the two strongest elements, the ones that bind everything together."

He took the last sip of his bottle and tossed it to the demon, who promptly ate the bottle.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Ooohhhhh. Gotcha. How's it decided who gets what? Does the mother or a priest draw the set o' elements from a hat?" As much as Yuni was entertained by the thought-- and a few, unrelated, thoughts of things coming out of hats-- she didnt think that method was very likely. She snickered as the demon ate the glass bottle, standing from her stool to return to the tender side of the bar. "Want another drink? You killed that tequila like a champ."

Hilarious Conventioneer

"Another bottle if you would," he said, "It used to be done by a random summoning. The head of the clan would perform a summoning ritual to bring two spirits of opposing elements to him. Then a binding contract with the baby would be made, and a seal put on the child by the spirits to connect them to it."

He waved his hand the demon melted back into his shadow, while the angel turned back into mist and swirled around Chiron for a few seconds before disappearing. He looked at the girl and awaited his next bottle of booze.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"With a worm?" Yuni assumed out loud, just to make sure as she stepped up onto the stool once more to reach the top shelf. She was still listening as she rummaged past the bottles to find another good bottle, hopping down from the stool when she finally did. The petite female was able to see the spirits leave them through their separate ways, smiling.

"'Used to'? Meanin' there's a new way to do all that?" Yuni inquired curiously while setting the tequila bottle in front of Chiron, before she settled her elbows on the bar counter.

Hilarious Conventioneer

I've come undone, I think I'll kill everyone...

"Used to," he said pausing slightly, "as in before my entire race was wiped out by Lycans. Before one of my kind turned evil and joined forces with the lycanthropes and proceeded to slaughter every member of my race but a handful. That's what I mean by used to pretty one."

He picked up the bottle and took another drink, smaller this time. His face having changed slightly from the warm smile to a slightly harder and somber face.

My what have i done, ******** it lets kill everyone...

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni's expression was one that told she was not expecting that answer, icy eyes blinking owlishly with surprise. Now why wouldn't she expect that? Because she hasn't heard many stories of entire races being wiped out. A silence hung over the Nekojin, as she tried to find something to say. Of course, she couldn't find that something. Her hands sort of started to reach out to Chiron, though ultimately decided to just fiddle with each other on the counter.

"I'm sorry, Chiron..." Yuni said with ears drooped some. "Would ya like a hug? Or... maybe a change in topic?"

Hilarious Conventioneer

I've come undone, I think I'll kill everyone...

"No," he said smiling again at her, "Its over and done with for a few millenia now. Well not exactly over with, still hunting the ones that did it, but their time will come."

He took another drink and sighed lightly.

My what have i done, ******** it lets kill everyone...

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni gave a rueful little smile, like she still regretted bringing the subject up. But it lightened somewhat when she heard of the revenge bit. "I'm still sorry it happened, but I'm happy knowin' ya workin' on findin' the little bastards." Then a thought struck her, but she didn't want to bother Chiron more about it. Say if one of the 'little bastards' showed up here, how would she know it was the right lycanthrope or traitor?

Instead of voicing her curiosity, the petite teen grabbed a rag from the sink behind the counter and started to wipe down the bar. "Oh, Chiron, would ya be wantin' a room or somethin' for the night? Or somethin' to eat? I dun own the place, but I'm in charge o' it till the owner comes back."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff